Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter 08:40 - Sep 26 with 4143 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

That young Greta girl vs Eddie Hearn. Have a look

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 09:21 - Sep 26 with 2727 viewsfactual_blue

Not even remotely funny or engaging. And I've no idea who Eddie Hearn is.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 09:24 - Sep 26 with 2721 viewsPJH

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 09:21 - Sep 26 by factual_blue

Not even remotely funny or engaging. And I've no idea who Eddie Hearn is.

I do know who Eddie Hearn is, he sort of runs boxing and his dad sort of runs snooker.

If that is one of the best things ever on Twitter than I remain delighted not to be on Twitter.
This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 09:24 - Sep 26 with 2717 viewsMeadowlark

Worst thing I've ever seen anywhere! Stopped it after a few seconds.
This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 09:27 - Sep 26 with 2708 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 09:24 - Sep 26 by PJH

I do know who Eddie Hearn is, he sort of runs boxing and his dad sort of runs snooker.

If that is one of the best things ever on Twitter than I remain delighted not to be on Twitter.

I should explain, the videos are all viral videos in recent weeks of Hearn on the NoContextHearn account.

Unless you have twitter, you probably won’t get the joke.

Never mind..

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 09:28 - Sep 26 with 2702 viewsgiant_stow

How odd.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 09:29 - Sep 26 with 2698 viewsfactual_blue

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 09:27 - Sep 26 by The_Romford_Blue

I should explain, the videos are all viral videos in recent weeks of Hearn on the NoContextHearn account.

Unless you have twitter, you probably won’t get the joke.

Never mind..

I'm more than happy to remain ignorant of what you quite wrongly appear to call 'a joke'.

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 09:55 - Sep 26 with 2661 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 09:29 - Sep 26 by factual_blue

I'm more than happy to remain ignorant of what you quite wrongly appear to call 'a joke'.

Indeed you just don’t get it. Ignorant.. your words not mine.

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:01 - Sep 26 with 2644 viewsfactual_blue

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 09:55 - Sep 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Indeed you just don’t get it. Ignorant.. your words not mine.

'Ignorant.. your words not mine.'

'Ignorant' is only one word.

Login to get fewer ads

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:04 - Sep 26 with 2639 viewsPJH

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:01 - Sep 26 by factual_blue

'Ignorant.. your words not mine.'

'Ignorant' is only one word.

It could be three.

Ig nor ant.

Not sure what Ig means though.
This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:08 - Sep 26 with 2625 viewsfactual_blue

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:04 - Sep 26 by PJH

It could be three.

Ig nor ant.

You've not been to Ig in Slovenia then?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ig,_Ig

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:11 - Sep 26 with 2619 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 09:24 - Sep 26 by PJH

McCarthy was correct. He called it Tw@tter.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:12 - Sep 26 with 2618 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:08 - Sep 26 by factual_blue

You've not been to Ig in Slovenia then?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ig,_Ig

Question for you facters cos you’ll know.. when do the MPs carry on debating/ranting/screaming today? Like a specific time. Is it daytime thing or a late thing today?

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:13 - Sep 26 with 2607 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:11 - Sep 26 by StochesStotasBlewe

McCarthy was correct. He called it Tw@tter.

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:14 - Sep 26 with 2603 viewsSwansea_Blue

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:04 - Sep 26 by PJH

It could be three.

Ig nor ant.

Whatever an Ig is, I know they have loos for them.

I didn't get it. That Hearn fella looks like a total not very nice guy.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:20 - Sep 26 with 2590 viewsPJH

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:14 - Sep 26 by Swansea_Blue

Outside ones though I expect.
This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:21 - Sep 26 with 2588 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:14 - Sep 26 by Swansea_Blue

In case it’s not been established yet, none of those videos of Hearn were in response to Greta whateverername is. All clever editing from previous videos that have gone viral of his in recent weeks.

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:23 - Sep 26 with 2575 viewsSwansea_Blue

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:21 - Sep 26 by The_Romford_Blue

In case it’s not been established yet, none of those videos of Hearn were in response to Greta whateverername is. All clever editing from previous videos that have gone viral of his in recent weeks.

I get that. But he just comes across as a prick. Presumably he's Barry Hearn's kid - he was gobsh*te too

As you say, obviously an 'in' joke. Us grumpy middle aged sods won't get it.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:32 - Sep 26 with 2551 viewsMeadowlark

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:21 - Sep 26 by The_Romford_Blue

The editing was not all that clever, was it?

I do Twitter, and I've never seen it before. Just depends I guess......
This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:33 - Sep 26 with 2548 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:13 - Sep 26 by The_Romford_Blue

Greetings Rommy.
Perhaps i,m just a little long in the tooth to get this twitter thing, but one observation i have made, it appears to attract some utter pillocks. Not aimed at your good self, i hasten to add.

A bit like this place at times

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:39 - Sep 26 with 2530 viewsBarneycurley

Rommers I can't believe how easy you troll so many on here. You fly under the radar so well.

Are you Blueas?

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:43 - Sep 26 with 2520 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:33 - Sep 26 by StochesStotasBlewe

Greetings Rommy.
Perhaps i,m just a little long in the tooth to get this twitter thing, but one observation i have made, it appears to attract some utter pillocks. Not aimed at your good self, i hasten to add.

A bit like this place at times

Indeed

I do think twitters very much a certain crowd.

My whole timeline throughout September has been retweets of the NoContextHearn and NoContextEubanks accounts and some bald nonce getting arrested. The aim is to find good captions for the videos.

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:45 - Sep 26 with 2515 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:39 - Sep 26 by Barneycurley

Rommers I can't believe how easy you troll so many on here. You fly under the radar so well.

Are you Blueas?

I’m not even trying. It just happens.

I’ve not slept in nearly 24 hours and yet I’ve got TWTD on strings again

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 11:13 - Sep 26 with 2466 viewsTractorCam

Hearn is a boxing promoter, and a massive tool.
[Post edited 26 Sep 2019 11:14]

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 11:15 - Sep 26 with 2459 viewsBarneycurley

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 10:45 - Sep 26 by The_Romford_Blue

I’m not even trying. It just happens.

I’ve not slept in nearly 24 hours and yet I’ve got TWTD on strings again

Son of blueas as you are now annointed

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 11:22 - Sep 26 with 2432 viewsjaykay

This is just one of the best things I’ve ever seen on Twitter on 11:15 - Sep 26 by Barneycurley

Son of blueas as you are now annointed

who was named son of benters or junior benters the other day

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024