Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How much is a fair offer for Bart? 11:03 - Jun 14 with 1123 viewsskyblue23

How much is a fair offer for Bart?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

How much is a fair offer for Bart? on 11:19 - Jun 14 with 1052 viewsSuperblue95

I like Bart but I’d take an offer of anything more than 500K. Reinvest his wages in a couple of decent players and give Holy a go in goal.

Let’s face it, Bart played like a man with no arms last season so we aren’t likely to get silly money for him

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

How much is a fair offer for Bart? on 11:29 - Jun 14 with 1035 viewsskyblue23

How much is a fair offer for Bart? on 11:19 - Jun 14 by Superblue95

I like Bart but I’d take an offer of anything more than 500K. Reinvest his wages in a couple of decent players and give Holy a go in goal.

Let’s face it, Bart played like a man with no arms last season so we aren’t likely to get silly money for him

Personally I'd rather we kept him at all cost. Yes he had a bad season for the standard he has set himself from being player of the year 3 seasons in a row, but even players like Hazard have a bad year. A few years back Hazard didn't score a goal until the second half of the season, he got his mojo back and is now at Real Madrid.

I just don't think one bad season should result in us losing a goalkeeper who has been one of the best / if not the best in the league at Championship level the 3 seasons before last season.

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

How much is a fair offer for Bart? on 11:36 - Jun 14 with 1018 viewsGirthyguy

I would take 1 million. Try get extra 250k-500k in add ons based on appearances. Think that's tops to be honest.
How much is a fair offer for Bart? on 11:40 - Jun 14 with 1008 viewsJ2BLUE

£1m would be brilliant business IMO an give Lambert options.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How much is a fair offer for Bart? on 11:45 - Jun 14 with 1000 viewsTIB

Love Bart and he's been a great ambassador to the club but I'd take anything above £1m...potentially less when taking into account his wages. Arguably at his age we've seen the best of him and with us in L1 and rebuilding, the time is now to look towards the future as his sale could allow us to strengthen across the squad.

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

Shot stopping, £2m..... on 11:46 - Jun 14 with 995 viewsBloots

…..cross handling, £250k.

Distribution £5.

Therefore: £750,001.67p

Sweardown.

Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Elite Level Human

How much is a fair offer for Bart? on 11:59 - Jun 14 with 964 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Whoever signs him also needs to sign Malcolm Webster as his coach!!

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024