Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank you Frankie!! 15:48 - Jun 19 with 1793 viewsItfcesssx

Just saved us bookies paying out a fortune on Magical not winning!!
Thank you Frankie!! on 15:52 - Jun 19 with 1778 viewsJ2BLUE

You've sold your soul.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Thank you Frankie!! on 15:59 - Jun 19 with 1760 viewsItfcesssx

Thank you Frankie!! on 15:52 - Jun 19 by J2BLUE

You've sold your soul.

I've turned to the dark side 😁
We have been trying to get Magical beat for days as it would of been the biggest loser on the books if it had won!!
All us traders now get a bonus as well, so yes we all love Frankie lol .
Thank you Frankie!! on 16:05 - Jun 19 with 1746 viewsSE1blue

Thank you Frankie!! on 15:59 - Jun 19 by Itfcesssx

I've turned to the dark side 😁
We have been trying to get Magical beat for days as it would of been the biggest loser on the books if it had won!!
All us traders now get a bonus as well, so yes we all love Frankie lol .

I don't bet on horses so I don't really give a fig about who is winning or not, but your repetitive posts about taking people's money are quite bizarre.

Personally, I enjoy it when the little man (or woman) wins and whilst I appreciate this is your business/income I just find it odd that you would do it in the face of people who are trying to win.

A bit like an undertaker celebrating a harsh winter in front of pensioners.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Thank you Frankie!! on 16:14 - Jun 19 with 1715 viewsItfcesssx

Thank you Frankie!! on 16:05 - Jun 19 by SE1blue

I don't bet on horses so I don't really give a fig about who is winning or not, but your repetitive posts about taking people's money are quite bizarre.

Personally, I enjoy it when the little man (or woman) wins and whilst I appreciate this is your business/income I just find it odd that you would do it in the face of people who are trying to win.

Maybe you should read my posts,as I do praise people on this site when they win. I'm celebrating because the high rollers who bet with us, have been giving it to us traders big time saying Magical would win, so sorry if it offends you that these high roller punters, who can afford to bet massive money and still have a laugh about it.
Thank you Frankie!! on 16:19 - Jun 19 with 1687 viewsbahri

I like the bookies view and if they celebrate ... well why not? Punters do if they win.
Not all bettors are loses.
Personally, I rarely let on win or lose.

redandella

Thank you Frankie!! on 16:21 - Jun 19 with 1673 viewsSE1blue

Thank you Frankie!! on 16:14 - Jun 19 by Itfcesssx

Maybe you should read my posts,as I do praise people on this site when they win. I'm celebrating because the high rollers who bet with us, have been giving it to us traders big time saying Magical would win, so sorry if it offends you that these high roller punters, who can afford to bet massive money and still have a laugh about it.

Ahhhh, maybe I've misread your gloating. As you say, if they are OK with their losses thats cool.

Good luck with the rest of your day.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Thank you Frankie!! on 16:26 - Jun 19 with 1652 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Betting is for mugs either way, but I do agree.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Thank you Frankie!! on 16:30 - Jun 19 with 1638 viewsIllinoisblue

define massive money. What is a big bet?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Login to get fewer ads

Thank you Frankie!! on 16:32 - Jun 19 with 1632 viewsItfcesssx

Thank you Frankie!! on 16:19 - Jun 19 by bahri

I like the bookies view and if they celebrate ... well why not? Punters do if they win.

Thank you.
Nothing would make me happy if every punter won. I didn't post this to offend anyone who had a bet on Magical, but people don't realise how much effort us traders put into this one race, the whole of Ireland, have had massive bets on Magical, but they have taken it with good heart, nobody wants us bookmakers to win, if a punter wins, I'm truly happy for that punter.
Thank you Frankie!! on 16:34 - Jun 19 with 1626 viewsRyorry

Thank you Frankie!! on 16:19 - Jun 19 by bahri

Agree, I'm finding it interesting & also quite good fun exchanging views with "the other side"!

Poll: Why can't/don't we protest like the French do? 🤔

Thank you Frankie!! on 16:35 - Jun 19 with 1620 viewsItfcesssx

Thank you Frankie!! on 16:21 - Jun 19 by SE1blue

Ahhhh, maybe I've misread your gloating. As you say, if they are OK with their losses thats cool.

Good luck with the rest of your day.

I would never gloat, it's not my style.
Thank you. I wish you well.
Thank you Frankie!! on 16:40 - Jun 19 with 1610 viewsItfcesssx

Thank you Frankie!! on 16:34 - Jun 19 by Ryorry

Agree, I'm finding it interesting & also quite good fun exchanging views with "the other side"!

I love it as well, but I have praised you, when you have won so I can be nice as well 😁.
Thank you Frankie!! on 16:41 - Jun 19 with 1603 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

So you cater exclusively for 'high rollers'?
[Post edited 19 Jun 2019 16:42]

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Thank you Frankie!! on 16:42 - Jun 19 with 1593 viewsItfcesssx

Thank you Frankie!! on 16:30 - Jun 19 by Illinoisblue

define massive money. What is a big bet?

50-100 grand.
Thank you Frankie!! on 16:43 - Jun 19 with 1592 viewsRyorry

Thank you Frankie!! on 16:40 - Jun 19 by Itfcesssx

I love it as well, but I have praised you, when you have won so I can be nice as well 😁.

Indeed you have, thanks, appreciated :)

Bet it's only cos it's been b365 paying out, not yourselves tho!

Thank you Frankie!! on 16:51 - Jun 19 with 1575 viewsItfcesssx

Thank you Frankie!! on 16:41 - Jun 19 by Marshalls_Mullet

So you cater exclusively for 'high rollers'?
[Post edited 19 Jun 2019 16:42]

I don't cater for anyone, I'm a trader/ odds complier who sets the odds on sporting events. We have punters who have private accounts, if someone wanted to place a major bet like 50 grand via online,via phone, in-store or on course, then it's up to us wether we accept this bet. If you walked into a bookmaker and said I would like to place a bet of a grand,the manager/ manageress would have to phone head office to see if we would accept the bet.
Thank you Frankie!! on 16:54 - Jun 19 with 1560 viewsItfcesssx

Thank you Frankie!! on 16:43 - Jun 19 by Ryorry

Indeed you have, thanks, appreciated :)

Bet it's only cos it's been b365 paying out, not yourselves tho!

I would decline you if you wanted to open account with us,as you keep winning mate 😁 i love it when you win,that also goes for everyone else on TWTD.
Thank you Frankie!! on 16:55 - Jun 19 with 1551 viewsRyorry

Thank you Frankie!! on 16:54 - Jun 19 by Itfcesssx

I would decline you if you wanted to open account with us,as you keep winning mate 😁 i love it when you win,that also goes for everyone else on TWTD.

I've had bookies decline my bets for £0.50 e/w! 🤣 🤣

Thank you Frankie!! on 17:13 - Jun 19 with 1513 viewsbahri

Thank you Frankie!! on 16:32 - Jun 19 by Itfcesssx

Thank you.
Nothing would make me happy if every punter won. I didn't post this to offend anyone who had a bet on Magical, but people don't realise how much effort us traders put into this one race, the whole of Ireland, have had massive bets on Magical, but they have taken it with good heart, nobody wants us bookmakers to win, if a punter wins, I'm truly happy for that punter.

Perhaps, strangely I've never seen bookies as 'the enemy' they provide a service that you can either take or leave.
Like I said yesterday it's, just, disappointing that they won't stand a bet from the everyday punter. I know they track the bets, they have to.
They won't close high roller or 'celebrity' names account because of the adverse publicity, but Joe Soap who cares.

redandella

Thank you Frankie!! on 17:15 - Jun 19 with 1497 viewsIllinoisblue

Thank you Frankie!! on 16:42 - Jun 19 by Itfcesssx

50-100 grand.

yeah, more than I usually bet! gangsters doing the laundry, presumably?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Thank you Frankie!! on 17:17 - Jun 19 with 1489 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Thank you Frankie!! on 16:51 - Jun 19 by Itfcesssx

I don't cater for anyone, I'm a trader/ odds complier who sets the odds on sporting events. We have punters who have private accounts, if someone wanted to place a major bet like 50 grand via online,via phone, in-store or on course, then it's up to us wether we accept this bet. If you walked into a bookmaker and said I would like to place a bet of a grand,the manager/ manageress would have to phone head office to see if we would accept the bet.

So you're not sticking it to the high rollers as such.

To be fair, if people choose to bet, however much, they have to be prepared to take stick as they would give it out.

I steer clear, but that's just my personal choice.

Thank you Frankie!! on 17:33 - Jun 19 with 1469 viewsJ2BLUE

Thank you Frankie!! on 16:55 - Jun 19 by Ryorry

I've had bookies decline my bets for £0.50 e/w! 🤣 🤣

This is the problem. The game is rigged. Bookies will take your bets of whatever stakes if you keep losing. As soon as you show you can win consistently they restrict you. Some of my accounts are restricted to 10p stakes etc. It's a fantastic business mode.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Thank you Frankie!! on 17:57 - Jun 19 with 1440 viewsItfcesssx

Thank you Frankie!! on 17:13 - Jun 19 by bahri

Perhaps, strangely I've never seen bookies as 'the enemy' they provide a service that you can either take or leave.
Like I said yesterday it's, just, disappointing that they won't stand a bet from the everyday punter. I know they track the bets, they have to.
They won't close high roller or 'celebrity' names account because of the adverse publicity, but Joe Soap who cares.

I totally agree,with regarding they won't stand a bet for the everyday punter, everything is logged, what you bet on,what time you placed the bet, how much you won or lost, we look after the high rollers,they get free holidays, free tickets for any sporting events, loads of them at Ascot today,getting treated extremely well, free food, free alcohol, betting advice from a professional gambler. I know famous people who bet a fortune with us, they don't even have a clue regarding horse racing, sometimes they get lucky, but majority of the time they lose heavily, but they can afford to lose it. I would love to see the average punter win all the time,but unfortunately it doesn't happen.
Thank you Frankie!! on 18:08 - Jun 19 with 1412 viewsItfcesssx

Thank you Frankie!! on 17:17 - Jun 19 by Marshalls_Mullet

So you're not sticking it to the high rollers as such.

To be fair, if people choose to bet, however much, they have to be prepared to take stick as they would give it out.

I steer clear, but that's just my personal choice.

I'm not sticking it to anyone, all I said was well done Frankie you have saved us a massive payout today, like I said to someone else today on here, I have praised people who have won today, I love the fact they have won. When I first got into gambling, my grandad use go to Romford dogs, my grandad knew all the trainers,the stafff and the oncourse bookies, the trainers use give my Grandad tips on what would win, sadly my Grandad passed away, but without my knowledge he told a certain trainers to look after me, so on a Monday, a day of the meeting, I use to get a trainer phone me to say this dog will win tonight, place 500 bet on at 4/1 so I use to walk into the dog track place my bet, collect my winnings then go home. I don't gamble anymore, but what goes on behind the scenes at a bookmaker has shocked me, how they can control the market in a sporting events. Gambling is all about having discipline. The bookies love it when you bet everyday.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024