Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How have we come to this man being our next PM in a month's time? 07:27 - Jun 21 with 831 viewsBlueBoots

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

How have we come to this man being our next PM in a month's time? on 07:53 - Jun 21 with 777 viewswkj

Trump and Bojo dream team... Look out Merkle, G20 carkey punchbowl is gonna be wild next year!

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

How have we come to this man being our next PM in a month's time? on 07:59 - Jun 21 with 766 viewssparks

How have we come to this man being our next PM in a month's time? on 07:53 - Jun 21 by wkj

Trump and Bojo dream team... Look out Merkle, G20 carkey punchbowl is gonna be wild next year!

Frightening.

Hunt seems no better. He actually came out and supported Trump in the pathetic twitter digs at the London Mayor. For me, that was an absolute indication as to his character.

The presence of those seeking the truth is infinitely to be preferred to the presence of those who think they've found it. (Sir Terry Pratchett)
Poll: Is Fred drunk this morning?

How have we come to this man being our next PM in a month's time? on 08:00 - Jun 21 with 765 viewswkj

How have we come to this man being our next PM in a month's time? on 07:59 - Jun 21 by sparks

Frightening.

Hunt seems no better. He actually came out and supported Trump in the pathetic twitter digs at the London Mayor. For me, that was an absolute indication as to his character.

To be honest I doubt many would have forgotten about his Junior Doctors bluster as health secretary so that will only add to his already gleaming political sex appeal

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024