Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mings ...Phil.. 17:14 - Jul 7 with 1868 viewsChurchman75

What the fee?
What percentage does the club get?

Poll: Attendance today as its community day and ticket offer..... SAR Upper is full..

Mings ...Phil.. on 17:17 - Jul 7 with 1860 viewsSuperblue95

Who cares it won’t be reinvested in the squad anyway

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Mings ...Phil.. on 17:26 - Jul 7 with 1795 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Mings ...Phil.. on 17:17 - Jul 7 by Superblue95

So there’s no point having then?

To reduce losses to make investment no less likely?

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Mings ...Phil.. on 17:34 - Jul 7 with 1762 viewskeebsdad

Mings ...Phil.. on 17:17 - Jul 7 by Superblue95

So there we are, my wife and I have no money left to feed ourselves for the rest of the month and it's a week until payday. The wife gets a phone call from her sister and comes off the phone all happy. She says that the family jewels that her mum left to her and her sister have got £500 more at the pawn shop than they thought so could she spend it on a holiday in Spain. I point out that we have no food to eat but she insists that a holiday would be a great investment and make everything so much better.

Get real! What part of 'we lose a lot of money each year' do you not understand?
Mings ...Phil.. on 17:39 - Jul 7 with 1727 viewsSuperblue95

Mings ...Phil.. on 17:34 - Jul 7 by keebsdad

So there we are, my wife and I have no money left to feed ourselves for the rest of the month and it's a week until payday. The wife gets a phone call from her sister and comes off the phone all happy. She says that the family jewels that her mum left to her and her sister have got £500 more at the pawn shop than they thought so could she spend it on a holiday in Spain. I point out that we have no food to eat but she insists that a holiday would be a great investment and make everything so much better.

Get real! What part of 'we lose a lot of money each year' do you not understand?

I understand it perfectly dear.

My point is there’s no reason for us, as fans, to get excited about this money coming in as it will not affect our budget.

Do you always overreact in such a manner?

Mings ...Phil.. on 17:42 - Jul 7 with 1702 viewskeebsdad

Mings ...Phil.. on 17:39 - Jul 7 by Superblue95

My point is there’s no reason for us, as fans, to get excited about this money coming in as it will not affect our budget.

I missed the condescension in your answer but trust me I understand what 'investment' is.
Mings ...Phil.. on 18:40 - Jul 7 with 1435 viewsKeaneish

Every football club loses money. Our losses pale into insignificance compared to other clubs. However, other owners are prepared to run deeper losses than ME and are happy to bank roll. ME has a terrible record of backing the wrong managers at the wrong time. £6 mill is peanuts to him and is probably a healthy loss given what he gets out of the club.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Mings ...Phil.. on 18:44 - Jul 7 with 1405 viewsStokieBlue

Mings ...Phil.. on 17:39 - Jul 7 by Superblue95

Except the fact it means we are more likely to continue having a club?

People moan about ME whilst taking his investment to continue the existence of the club for granted. It's ridiculous really.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Mings ...Phil.. on 18:47 - Jul 7 with 1369 viewsSuperblue95

Mings ...Phil.. on 18:44 - Jul 7 by StokieBlue

Except the fact it means we are more likely to continue having a club?

People moan about ME whilst taking his investment to continue the existence of the club for granted. It's ridiculous really.

SB

I’m not saying the money isn’t important to the club because it obviously is.

My point is some fans seem to get excited about these deals as if they are expecting the money to go on new players when all it’s going to do is go against losses. Therefore, not something that really affects the fans

Login to get fewer ads

Mings ...Phil.. on 19:04 - Jul 7 with 1256 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Mings ...Phil.. on 18:40 - Jul 7 by Keaneish

Every football club loses money. Our losses pale into insignificance compared to other clubs. However, other owners are prepared to run deeper losses than ME and are happy to bank roll. ME has a terrible record of backing the wrong managers at the wrong time. £6 mill is peanuts to him and is probably a healthy loss given what he gets out of the club.

What does he get out of the club exactly? I assume we’re still waiting for your accountant on that one?

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Mings ...Phil.. on 19:18 - Jul 7 with 1183 viewsbraveblue

You have been completely taken in over the past 10 years.
Mings ...Phil.. on 19:24 - Jul 7 with 1149 viewstiptreeblue

Mings ...Phil.. on 19:18 - Jul 7 by braveblue

So, we don`t lose money?, how do you come to that answer?
Mings ...Phil.. on 20:40 - Jul 7 with 1008 viewsPositivelyPortman

Your wife sounds like a real problem.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Mings ...Phil.. on 21:00 - Jul 7 with 958 viewsjas0999

Mings ...Phil.. on 17:26 - Jul 7 by WarkTheWarkITFC

So there’s no point having then?

To reduce losses to make investment no less likely?

Evans is responsible for the loses He is the owner. He has neglected the squad. It’s his fault.
Mings ...Phil.. on 21:18 - Jul 7 with 921 viewsjeera

Mings ...Phil.. on 19:18 - Jul 7 by braveblue

How's that work then?

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024