Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week 17:01 - Jul 10 with 18623 viewsSteve_M

And then when that failed they set all of their social media fanclub onto it:

Good advertising for the programme anyway.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 17:13 - Jul 10 with 7160 viewsDarth_Koont

If it’s anything to do with the sabotage of the complaints process and shredding of documents then I don’t blame them.

I’m betting on a supreme hatchet job.

Pronouns: He/Him

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 17:16 - Jul 10 with 7145 viewspickles110564

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 17:13 - Jul 10 by Darth_Koont

If it’s anything to do with the sabotage of the complaints process and shredding of documents then I don’t blame them.

You would.
If there is no problem within Labour why did three of their peers resign yesterday?
Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 17:18 - Jul 10 with 7132 viewsitfcjoe

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 17:13 - Jul 10 by Darth_Koont

Whatever it is you’ll view it as that anyway so save yourself an hour and don’t worry about watching it

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 17:21 - Jul 10 with 7120 viewsgiant_stow

Everyone got the popcorn and nibbles for tonight's screening?

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 17:22 - Jul 10 with 7108 viewsDarth_Koont

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 17:16 - Jul 10 by pickles110564

You would.
If there is no problem within Labour why did three of their peers resign yesterday?

Maybe that’s what they think.

I’m just dismayed how little evidence is ever behind these accusations and how the accusations themselves are seen as enough on their own.

It’s a McCarthyist threshold. Where you’re basically guilty for seeing it differently.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2019 17:30]

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 17:24 - Jul 10 with 7094 viewsDarth_Koont

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 17:18 - Jul 10 by itfcjoe

Whatever it is you’ll view it as that anyway so save yourself an hour and don’t worry about watching it

Course I’ll watch it.

I don’t ignore evidence.

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 17:47 - Jul 10 with 7030 viewsGlasgowBlue

It’s not looking good for them so far.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 17:50 - Jul 10 with 7019 viewsGlasgowBlue

If they tried to stop it as an opposition party how far would they go if they were in government?

Thankfully it looks like we are in the dying days of the Corbyn project.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 17:53 - Jul 10 with 7006 viewsSwansea_Blue

Milne & Formby accused of blocking internal party investigations

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-48929244

Milne just looks like a wrong un to me! The sort of face you expect to see in an idetity parade, not steering a party.

Edit - sorry, ignore as it’s been flagged already.
[Post edited 10 Jul 2019 18:07]

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:14 - Jul 10 with 6944 viewsTrequartista

I expected the Conservative Party to implode before the Labour Party but I might have to revise that view.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:17 - Jul 10 with 6933 viewsJ2BLUE

Hopefully everyone who takes an interest in politics will watch this with an open and critical mind.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:27 - Jul 10 with 6904 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:17 - Jul 10 by J2BLUE

Hopefully everyone who takes an interest in politics will watch this with an open and critical mind.

Iron Lion Zion

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:29 - Jul 10 with 6890 viewsJ2BLUE

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:27 - Jul 10 by GlasgowBlue

Interesting, but why are you replying to me with that?

Truly impaired.

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:30 - Jul 10 with 6880 viewsDarth_Koont

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:27 - Jul 10 by GlasgowBlue

That's clearly antisemitic.

Is anyone saying it isn't?

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:34 - Jul 10 with 6851 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:29 - Jul 10 by J2BLUE

Interesting, but why are you replying to me with that?

Sorry I copied the wrong tweet mate.

Iron Lion Zion

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:37 - Jul 10 with 6834 viewsJ2BLUE

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:34 - Jul 10 by GlasgowBlue

Ahh cheers. Take a shot for each one you cross off. You might need another bottle...

Truly impaired.

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 19:02 - Jul 10 with 6762 viewsSwansea_Blue

What’s wrong with a bit of paranoia and holocaust denial amongst insane friends, eh?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 19:19 - Jul 10 with 6729 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:37 - Jul 10 by J2BLUE

Ahh cheers. Take a shot for each one you cross off. You might need another bottle...

If this is genuine it's fooking hilarious. Instructions on how to counter Panorama on social media.

[Post edited 10 Jul 2019 19:19]

Iron Lion Zion

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 19:22 - Jul 10 with 6714 viewsJ2BLUE

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 19:19 - Jul 10 by GlasgowBlue

If this is genuine it's fooking hilarious. Instructions on how to counter Panorama on social media.

Holy sh1t.

Truly impaired.

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 19:25 - Jul 10 with 6700 viewslowhouseblue

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 19:19 - Jul 10 by GlasgowBlue

do something about the anti-semitism seems to be missing from the recommended responses.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 19:26 - Jul 10 with 6694 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 19:22 - Jul 10 by J2BLUE

Holy sh1t.

Whabouterry Amplify!Amplify!Amplify!

And as if by magic - Owen Jones does exactly as instructed.

Iron Lion Zion

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 19:28 - Jul 10 with 6675 viewsGlasgowBlue

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 19:25 - Jul 10 by lowhouseblue

do something about the anti-semitism seems to be missing from the recommended responses.

I don't know about you but to me this feels like the end of Corbyn is near. They are in bunker mode.

Iron Lion Zion

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 19:31 - Jul 10 with 6661 viewslowhouseblue

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 19:28 - Jul 10 by GlasgowBlue

I don't know about you but to me this feels like the end of Corbyn is near. They are in bunker mode.

i don't think they have a plan b, so they will fight to the bitter end.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 19:31 - Jul 10 with 6661 viewsJ2BLUE

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 19:28 - Jul 10 by GlasgowBlue

Completely agree.

Truly impaired.

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 19:32 - Jul 10 with 6651 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Ah, so Labour tried to stop the broadcast of Panorama last week on 18:34 - Jul 10 by GlasgowBlue

The "as a Jew...." one is hilarious!

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024