Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How many more signings do you expect us to make before the new season? 15:09 - Jul 12 with 2566 viewsBlueBlood90

I personally think we still need to add another centre back and an attacker who can play across the front 3.

Poll: Do you think we have a stronger squad this season or last season?

How many more signings do you expect us to make before the new season? on 15:09 - Jul 12 with 2556 viewsKieran_Knows

1 more (striker), possibly 2 if Bart leaves.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

How many more signings do you expect us to make before the new season? on 15:12 - Jul 12 with 2546 viewsGuthrum

Striker/left wide man and a CB, if no-one important leaves. Obviously replacements will be needed if they do.

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

How many more signings do you expect us to make before the new season? on 15:33 - Jul 12 with 2509 viewschristiand

Darryl Murphy or of that ilk would do nicely and I'll be more than happy with what we have going into the new season.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

How many more signings do you expect us to make before the new season? on 16:04 - Jul 12 with 2463 viewssuffolkpoker

1 big striker. Looking like Keane or Murphy atm.
1 tricky Dutch winger
i would a more experienced rightback.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

How many more signings do you expect us to make before the new season? on 16:06 - Jul 12 with 2454 viewsBigManBlue

1 forward, 1 centre half. At least one of them'll be on loan.

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

How many more signings do you expect us to make before the new season? on 16:08 - Jul 12 with 2451 viewsKeaneish

1 maximum and it'll be a loan. Would love Murphy to come in but other than someone who can play his role(s) I think that'll be it even if central defence is highly suspect.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

How many more signings do you expect us to make before the new season? on 16:08 - Jul 12 with 2452 viewsTIB

How many more signings do you expect us to make before the new season? on 15:12 - Jul 12 by Guthrum

Striker/left wide man and a CB, if no-one important leaves. Obviously replacements will be needed if they do.

I'm sure I saw Oxford fans stating Garbutt was better at LWB / LW. Do we reckon possibly thats where PL's playing him and Kenlock will start at LB with Garbutt and Nydam free to drop in if need be?

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

How many more signings do you expect us to make before the new season? on 16:09 - Jul 12 with 2452 viewswkj

I'm hoping that the eadt quizzing lambert about Murphy might gain legs, then a right nasty bastard CB would do me well

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

How many more signings do you expect us to make before the new season? on 16:36 - Jul 12 with 2399 viewsGarv

If Lambert doesn't want another CB I'd be concerned, so in that sense I expect one to come in.

A winger would be nice but if we're comfortable with Rowe and Roberts as back up options then we can survive, especially now with Garbutt arriving.

Striker with height and strength, with the initials D.M.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

How many more signings do you expect us to make before the new season? on 16:44 - Jul 12 with 2361 viewsIpswichKnight

None unless Bart is sold.
How many more signings do you expect us to make before the new season? on 18:43 - Jul 12 with 2220 viewsTrequartista

3 more needed i think, right-back, second striker/wide attacker and a box-to-box midfielder.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

How many more signings do you expect us to make before the new season? on 18:59 - Jul 12 with 2195 viewsJ2BLUE

ST and one other. Of course it would be brilliant if it was a CB but I have a feeling (based on nothing at all) that it will something completely unexpected like a RB. Then Lambert will again say he sees Donacien as a CB. Something out of the blue which will leave people thinking wtf?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How many more signings do you expect us to make before the new season? on 19:13 - Jul 12 with 2172 viewswkj

How many more signings do you expect us to make before the new season? on 18:59 - Jul 12 by J2BLUE

ST and one other. Of course it would be brilliant if it was a CB but I have a feeling (based on nothing at all) that it will something completely unexpected like a RB. Then Lambert will again say he sees Donacien as a CB. Something out of the blue which will leave people thinking wtf?

Wtf as in quality or wtf as in a holding midfielder

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

How many more signings do you expect us to make before the new season? on 19:15 - Jul 12 with 2164 viewsJ2BLUE

How many more signings do you expect us to make before the new season? on 19:13 - Jul 12 by wkj

Wtf as in quality or wtf as in a holding midfielder

Completely unexpected position. Which at this point can pretty much only be RB or CM.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

How many more signings do you expect us to make before the new season? on 21:53 - Jul 12 with 2052 viewsBlueBoots

I think we'll sign a centre-back, right-back, defensive-midfielder and a target-man centre-forward.

His name is Greg Halford.

Poll: My morning poo-poo took 3 flushes to clear. Who do I call?

How many more signings do you expect us to make before the new season? on 11:43 - Jul 14 with 1786 views3_5_2

I would like to see another striker, decent in the air type

Like most people on here, another CB

I think PL is going to use Dancian at RB, with JE as cover

Garbutt left side, maybe LWB with Kenlock LB

We have loads of quality in midfiled, picking from that lot will be a challenge

Huws keeping fit would be a massive bonus

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024