Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ashes Predictions 16:29 - Jul 30 with 796 viewsartsbossbeard

2-1 England for me.

With 3 tests taking place in August and 2 in September the possibility of one or two being rained off is high. I’m going to go for a couple of England wins and a couple of draws.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Ashes Predictions on 16:30 - Jul 30 with 789 viewsIpswichKnight

3-2 England, don't think any will need 5 whole days. England will every test outside of London and lose at both Lords and the Oval.
Ashes Predictions on 17:46 - Jul 30 with 748 viewsJ2BLUE

3-1 England

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Ashes Predictions on 20:14 - Jul 30 with 699 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I think we will definitely lose at Lords and win at Edgbaston.

The other three will be the close ones imo.

My head says 2-2 but my heart says we win 2-1

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

Ashes Predictions on 20:16 - Jul 30 with 696 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I was optimistic going into the World Cup. I am less so about the tests.

Hope we win but no expectations. We need our openers and number 3 to produce the goods on a regular basis.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Ashes Predictions on 20:22 - Jul 30 with 689 viewsgordon

Reasonable chance of rain, but then the batting of both sides looks weak and the bowling attacks strong, so not that much chance of big scores, unless Smith or Root really hit form. I'll say 2-2 with the last test affected by rain and Australia holding on for a draw with 9 wickets down on the last day.
Ashes Predictions on 20:29 - Jul 30 with 680 viewsgordon

Ashes Predictions on 20:16 - Jul 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

I was optimistic going into the World Cup. I am less so about the tests.

Hope we win but no expectations. We need our openers and number 3 to produce the goods on a regular basis.

Apparently Root is batting at 3 and Denly at 4. To be honest, if Denly is at 4 I can't really see the point of him playing, I'd rather go with Foakes or move Bairstow / Stokes up. Shame Joe Clarke has had a poor season at Notts. Also wonder whether Dominic Sibley will have replaced Burns or Roy by the end of the summer.
Ashes Predictions on 21:09 - Jul 30 with 657 viewsjas0999

Looking at weather forecast will any of the games finish? Conditions favour us!
Ashes Predictions on 21:11 - Jul 30 with 653 viewsReuser_is_God

I don’t think we’ll see any draws given both sides are weak from a batting point of view but both bowling attacks are top notch.

350 could be like 500 this summer.

3-2 England, should be a good one.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Login to get fewer ads

Ashes Predictions on 02:23 - Jul 31 with 563 viewsCoastalblue

Too hard to call, it's probably going to come down to a batsman on either side getting runs for most of the tests.

We look weak up top, they look weak in the middle, wouldn't be surprised if both sides lose a test by an innings at some point.

No idea when I began here, was a very long time ago. Previously known as Spirit_of_81. Love cheese, hate the colour of it, this is why it requires some blue in it.
Poll: If someone promised you promotion next season, would you think

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024