Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
“Toto a big loss” wow. 18:31 - Jul 18 with 2070 viewsCoco

Remember when Chambo was deemed not good enough in his prime to be our centre half so was pushed out to right back? Remember when fans moaned Chambo in his prime wasn’t good enough to be our right back? Remember when a creaking past-it Chambo was our main player at centre half last season keeping out the comedic Toto Nsiala?

Now Toto Nsiala is our BEST defender.

The accepted regression of ITFC is something to behold. Marcus Evans you fecked up and you fecked up BIG.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 18:38 - Jul 18 with 2025 viewsartsbossbeard

You don't half moan a lot.

Are you single?

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 18:42 - Jul 18 with 2004 viewsCoco

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 18:38 - Jul 18 by artsbossbeard

You don't half moan a lot.

Are you single?

2 moans.

Sorry i’m not but I’m sure you’ll meet someone soon.

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 18:43 - Jul 18 with 1996 viewsHerbivore

Toto got a bit better as the season went on and was a top performer in League 1 before joining us. I'm not sure why you're surprised that people think his injury is a blow.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 18:44 - Jul 18 with 1993 viewsSuperblue95

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 18:42 - Jul 18 by Coco

2 moans.

You are. Sorry hun but I’m leaving you.

Work away Artsbossbeard

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 18:44 - Jul 18 with 1985 viewsPositivelyPortman

What that same Toto that was deemed the best player in the last 4 games last season?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 18:45 - Jul 18 with 1980 viewsartsbossbeard

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 18:42 - Jul 18 by Coco

2 moans.

2 moans? You need to check your posting history. And how maths works.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 18:48 - Jul 18 with 1967 viewsCoco

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 18:43 - Jul 18 by Herbivore

Toto got a bit better as the season went on and was a top performer in League 1 before joining us. I'm not sure why you're surprised that people think his injury is a blow.

I’m not surprised just think standards are consistently dropping. Toto did well and the end but the fact he is now our first choice defender highlights our plight.

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 18:48 - Jul 18 with 1964 viewsCoco

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 18:45 - Jul 18 by artsbossbeard

2 moans? You need to check your posting history. And how maths works.

Cool bro

Login to get fewer ads

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 18:54 - Jul 18 with 1919 viewsHerbivore

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 18:48 - Jul 18 by Coco

I’m not surprised just think standards are consistently dropping. Toto did well and the end but the fact he is now our first choice defender highlights our plight.

I imagine he's second choice. And standards have dropped because we've dropped a league. I'm not expecting us to be a decent Championship side this season, I'm expecting us to be a good League 1 side. That's Toto's level based on past experience.

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 18:57 - Jul 18 with 1904 viewsPJH

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 18:54 - Jul 18 by Herbivore

I imagine he's second choice. And standards have dropped because we've dropped a league. I'm not expecting us to be a decent Championship side this season, I'm expecting us to be a good League 1 side. That's Toto's level based on past experience.

Agree with every word of that.

Do you mind if I type it out again and claim it as mine?
“Toto a big loss” wow. on 19:00 - Jul 18 with 1894 viewsCoco

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 18:54 - Jul 18 by Herbivore

That’s fair enough. I just hope the leadership team are striving for us to be a leading league one team. We have to go for promotion this season! Not necessarily achieve it but bloody go for it.

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 19:04 - Jul 18 with 1871 viewsHerbivore

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 19:00 - Jul 18 by Coco

That’s fair enough. I just hope the leadership team are striving for us to be a leading league one team. We have to go for promotion this season! Not necessarily achieve it but bloody go for it.

I agree. And we have the core of a poor Championship side which, based on recent history, should be good enough to go for promotion at the first attempt.

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 19:05 - Jul 18 with 1864 viewsKeaneish

People claim Nsiala is good at this level and he was under Hurst. PL is now asking him to play a bit more and I don't think he's that well equipped to do it. A big physical presence, yes. Too error prone and uneasy to be a big loss. I'd feel more comfortable with another, someone with a left foot for a start.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 19:06 - Jul 18 with 1848 viewsCoco

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 19:04 - Jul 18 by Herbivore

I agree. And we have the core of a poor Championship side which, based on recent history, should be good enough to go for promotion at the first attempt.

Ok. Thanks for pep talk! Let’s do this.

Same time next week?

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 19:08 - Jul 18 with 1834 viewsHerbivore

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 19:06 - Jul 18 by Coco

Ok. Thanks for pep talk! Let’s do this.

Same time next week?

Sure thing, bro. I've got you.

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 19:12 - Jul 18 with 1814 viewsnoggin

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 18:48 - Jul 18 by Coco

We’re a 1st div club. What exactly do you want?

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 21:11 - Jul 18 with 1520 viewsVaughan8

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 18:44 - Jul 18 by PositivelyPortman

What that same Toto that was deemed the best player in the last 4 games last season?

By who?

Saw him in the Swansea game had he was not very good definitely wasn’t the best player in that game.

Another game in the last 4 includes a 4-0 drubbing by Preston.

He might have improved, I can’t really comment, but he still wasn’t very good.........if he’s our best defender then we are struggling.
“Toto a big loss” wow. on 21:23 - Jul 18 with 1482 viewsBlueBadger

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 18:44 - Jul 18 by PositivelyPortman

And the same Toto who was a huge liability for the rest of it?

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 21:23 - Jul 18 with 1475 viewsBlueBadger

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 19:12 - Jul 18 by noggin

We’re a 1st div club. What exactly do you want?

*third division.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 22:11 - Jul 18 with 1386 viewsMullet

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 21:11 - Jul 18 by Vaughan8

By who?

Saw him in the Swansea game had he was not very good definitely wasn’t the best player in that game.

Another game in the last 4 includes a 4-0 drubbing by Preston.

He might have improved, I can’t really comment, but he still wasn’t very good.........if he’s our best defender then we are struggling.

Well yes, apart from the fact he's clearly made that up, I'm sure he is bob on.

Toto getting "better" and being a League 1 star is even less tangible than Emmanuel's performance there for Rotherham. There are a lot of bubbles with plenty of wishes being pinned to them lately, can't see that going well.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 22:14 - Jul 18 with 1374 viewsMrTown

We have no CB, when our only CB gets injured it is a bit of a problem.

Contextually losing Toto is a big loss. As is Chambo for match day one by the way.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

“Toto a big loss” wow. on 06:36 - Jul 19 with 1164 viewstextbackup

we had berra and smith that had to play due to being beasts and a threat from set pieces, 6 goals each I think....

and chambers was the captain, and for all the moans, MM simply had to have him play.

funny enough when he went to CB in the playoff game at ncfc away I thought it was the best he'd played all season

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024