Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Shirt sponsorship. 14:09 - Jul 19 with 1096 viewsSE1blue

Does it work?

I gamble but I’ve never been on magical Vegas’ site.

I’ve never bought anything from Fisons or Pioneer.

Greene King I’ve invested heavily in over the years but that didn’t need shirt sponsorship to make it happen.

I just don’t, personally, see the point of it. I don’t go to away clubs and look at their shirts and think “wow, I must get some mustard on my way home” or “I really should paint my living from with Crown Paints” (I cant remember who Liverpool are sponsored by now). You can barely read what most shirts say unless you’re watching on tv anyway.

Seems pointless to me.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Shirt sponsorship. on 14:24 - Jul 19 with 1064 viewsHullblue

It's about familiarity and longevity.

You might not have had any need for Fisons' products - but if you did, and you had a choice between them and a competitor, I bet you'd have picked them because you were used to seeing their name. It brings a degree of comfort.

On the longevity front, Fisons don't even exist anymore and we're sat here talking about them. Shows that it can be a powerful, long-lasting tool in the local area at least.

Blog: Sleep is the Cousin of Life

Shirt sponsorship. on 14:29 - Jul 19 with 1049 viewsSE1blue

Shirt sponsorship. on 14:24 - Jul 19 by Hullblue

You might not have had any need for Fisons' products - but if you did, and you had a choice between them and a competitor, I bet you'd have picked them because you were used to seeing their name. It brings a degree of comfort.

On the longevity front, Fisons don't even exist anymore and we're sat here talking about them. Shows that it can be a powerful, long-lasting tool in the local area at least.

All true.

And I clearly remember Crown Paints, and Hitachi seemed to be part of my childhood.

Shirt sponsorship. on 15:02 - Jul 19 with 996 viewsJammyDodgerrr

But had you heard of Magical Vegas before the shirt sponsor?

Poll: How many Loanees would you like in the team next season?
Blog: [Blog] What Happened to Our Star Number Nine?

Shirt sponsorship. on 15:46 - Jul 19 with 955 viewsJ2BLUE

You gamble purely on sports don't you? Do Magical Vegas even have a sports book?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Shirt sponsorship. on 15:51 - Jul 19 with 947 viewsclive_baker

It's a $1m question really. If anyone could reliably quantify return on marketing investment they would be incredibly wealthy. So many variables it's always hard to calculate a payback, but instinct says it's an effective way of building brand equity and awareness. Whether it's the best place to spend that money vs. other forms of advertising is questionable IMO.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Shirt sponsorship. on 16:20 - Jul 19 with 885 viewsIllinoisblue

Shirt sponsorship. on 15:51 - Jul 19 by clive_baker

It's a $1m question really. If anyone could reliably quantify return on marketing investment they would be incredibly wealthy. So many variables it's always hard to calculate a payback, but instinct says it's an effective way of building brand equity and awareness. Whether it's the best place to spend that money vs. other forms of advertising is questionable IMO.

this is my struggle every day with my clients. it's exhausting.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Shirt sponsorship. on 16:25 - Jul 19 with 874 viewsBLUEBEAT

Shirt sponsorship. on 14:24 - Jul 19 by Hullblue

On the flipside, were Fisons revenues from Norfolk lower than the national average?

Poll: W or W

Shirt sponsorship. on 16:36 - Jul 19 with 851 viewsSE1blue

Shirt sponsorship. on 15:46 - Jul 19 by J2BLUE

You gamble purely on sports don't you? Do Magical Vegas even have a sports book?

Yes, only sports.

I’ve not even googled Magical Vegas. Just assumed they were yet another slots and roulette kind of site that I despise.

Login to get fewer ads

Shirt sponsorship. on 16:46 - Jul 19 with 831 viewsGirthyguy

Shirt sponsorship. on 16:36 - Jul 19 by SE1blue

Yes, only sports.

I’ve not even googled Magical Vegas. Just assumed they were yet another slots and roulette kind of site that I despise.

Yes it's just slot and a roulette type site. Give it a wide berth those sites are vile.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024