Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting... Colchester Utd give out free programmes with match tickets 16:45 - Jul 19 with 571 viewsBLUEBEAT

...but not for friendlies

Poll: W or W

Interesting... Colchester Utd give out free programmes with match tickets on 16:48 - Jul 19 with 559 viewsTractorCam

What about for the check a trade trophy? These are the important ones.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Interesting... Colchester Utd give out free programmes with match tickets on 16:49 - Jul 19 with 556 viewsBLUEBEAT

Interesting... Colchester Utd give out free programmes with match tickets on 16:48 - Jul 19 by TractorCam

Good point.

I shall write to enquire forthwith.

Poll: W or W

Interesting... Colchester Utd give out free programmes with match tickets on 17:25 - Jul 19 with 509 viewstiptreeblue

I have been told by a season ticket holder that they put a £1 on to every ticket sold to cover the cost, so if only a third of people take one they break even
Interesting... Colchester Utd give out free programmes with match tickets on 17:30 - Jul 19 with 490 viewsIllinoisblue

Interesting... Colchester Utd give out free programmes with match tickets on 16:48 - Jul 19 by TractorCam

assume we'll do a Zenith Data Systems style 4-page black and white effort for EFL trophy games

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Interesting... Colchester Utd give out free programmes with match tickets on 19:18 - Jul 19 with 428 viewsJ2BLUE

Interesting... Colchester Utd give out free programmes with match tickets on 17:25 - Jul 19 by tiptreeblue

I have been told by a season ticket holder that they put a £1 on to every ticket sold to cover the cost, so if only a third of people take one they break even

How does having hundreds/thousands of printed programmes help them? Surely it makes no difference if everyone takes one?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Interesting... Colchester Utd give out free programmes with match tickets on 19:20 - Jul 19 with 421 viewstiptreeblue

Interesting... Colchester Utd give out free programmes with match tickets on 19:18 - Jul 19 by J2BLUE

How does having hundreds/thousands of printed programmes help them? Surely it makes no difference if everyone takes one?

I don`t know, I`m just telling you what they did, i suppose that there is still a high proportion of people who don`t take them
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024