Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see the #ITFC swingometer is in full flow again 21:19 - Jul 19 with 730 viewsSteve_M

Still, a good win and a few goals never hurt any team. And a bit of a confidence boost is equally welcome, for fans as well as players.

We need to add a few players still, the gaps in the squad remain real and it'll be a long season. Sort a couple of those though and we can get on with it.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

I see the #ITFC swingometer is in full flow again on 21:36 - Jul 19 with 637 viewsgtsb

I'd prefer the clapometer but I'm old school. Where's Hughie Green when you need him.
I see the #ITFC swingometer is in full flow again on 21:39 - Jul 19 with 624 viewsMullet

Replicate that at Burton and it's understandable, but given how people went after Germany etc....

The one good thing about the goals is who scored them. Having both those strikers feeling they can score and will get the opportunities to do so is vital. It helps reverse some of that loser's mentality instilled last season.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

I see the #ITFC swingometer is in full flow again on 21:51 - Jul 19 with 579 viewsHerbivore

I see the #ITFC swingometer is in full flow again on 21:39 - Jul 19 by Mullet

Replicate that at Burton and it's understandable, but given how people went after Germany etc....

The one good thing about the goals is who scored them. Having both those strikers feeling they can score and will get the opportunities to do so is vital. It helps reverse some of that loser's mentality instilled last season.

Agree with that second paragraph. Hard to read much into preseason but for strikers a few goals always helps. Hitting the back of the net becomes a habit. I remember Darren Bent banging them in one preseason at Spurs (including against Norwich) and he went on to have a good goalscoring start to the season. Both strikers bagging a few goals can only be a good thing. I have a suspicion that Jackson could end up being very handy this season.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024