Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which is the best way to describe our supporters? 12:47 - Jul 30 with 2231 viewsBluefish

Which is the best way to describe our supporters?

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 12:48 - Jul 30 with 1816 viewsfooters

No need to do yourself down, luv. X

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 13:32 - Jul 30 with 1739 viewsBigManBlue

"Dwells under bridge"

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 15:29 - Jul 30 with 1678 viewsActionMan

I am not one for censorship but you just need banning now.
Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 15:36 - Jul 30 with 1674 viewsBluefish

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 15:29 - Jul 30 by ActionMan

I am not one for censorship but you just need banning now.

Why?

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 15:42 - Jul 30 with 1652 viewsMattinLondon

Blubfish strikes again.
Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 15:46 - Jul 30 with 1643 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 15:36 - Jul 30 by Bluefish

Why?

I am sure there is some context to this, but why do you consider yourself one of these categories or are you not a fan?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 15:48 - Jul 30 with 1640 viewsSpruceMoose

Without wishing to be rude, I'm worried we are entering the part of your posting cycle where you go nuts for trolling Town fans.

The next stage is that you get extremely angry that people say you're trolling.

Then you get mad at Phil for agreeing with everyone that you're trolling.

Then the final stage is you screaming at Phil that he should ban you, because you're so abused and misunderstood on here. It seems to happen every few months.

I think you should break that cycle and stick around.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 15:48 - Jul 30 with 1633 viewsBluefish

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 15:46 - Jul 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

I am sure there is some context to this, but why do you consider yourself one of these categories or are you not a fan?

I would expect all itfc supporters to know why these 3 are in the poll, a few on here need to stop getting upset and take it in the spirit that it was meant.

Login to get fewer ads

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 15:48 - Jul 30 with 1629 viewsBluefish

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 15:48 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

Without wishing to be rude, I'm worried we are entering the part of your posting cycle where you go nuts for trolling Town fans.

The next stage is that you get extremely angry that people say you're trolling.

Then you get mad at Phil for agreeing with everyone that you're trolling.

Then the final stage is you screaming at Phil that he should ban you, because you're so abused and misunderstood on here. It seems to happen every few months.

I think you should break that cycle and stick around.

Boring!

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 15:49 - Jul 30 with 1620 viewsSpruceMoose

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 15:48 - Jul 30 by Bluefish

Boring!

Just saying. My prediction has been logged. Usually takes a couple of weeks to play out from this point!

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 15:53 - Jul 30 with 1602 viewsMattinLondon

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 15:49 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

Just saying. My prediction has been logged. Usually takes a couple of weeks to play out from this point!

As a result of your prediction I think that blubfish will attempt to up his game and try to become controversial or at best relevant. I’m not sure how, but he will definitely try to be extra vocal
Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 15:59 - Jul 30 with 1587 viewsSpruceMoose

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 15:53 - Jul 30 by MattinLondon

As a result of your prediction I think that blubfish will attempt to up his game and try to become controversial or at best relevant. I’m not sure how, but he will definitely try to be extra vocal

The Town fans are idiots line is a rich source for him to mine because there is at least a modicum of truth in it! I predict we will see a doubling down on this angle, especially if we don't beat Burton.

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 16:02 - Jul 30 with 1576 viewsMattinLondon

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 15:59 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

The Town fans are idiots line is a rich source for him to mine because there is at least a modicum of truth in it! I predict we will see a doubling down on this angle, especially if we don't beat Burton.

I’ll be disappointed if that is the case as it’s been done time-and-time again.

I was hoping that he’ll go ‘full benters’ and attack someone like Harry for not writing his notes for this season.
Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 16:03 - Jul 30 with 1571 viewsSpruceMoose

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 16:02 - Jul 30 by MattinLondon

I’ll be disappointed if that is the case as it’s been done time-and-time again.

I was hoping that he’ll go ‘full benters’ and attack someone like Harry for not writing his notes for this season.

I would enjoy it immensely if he went after a nice poster like myself or Footers. I've had some unfair coverage on here lately, so I could use a PR boost by becoming an innocent victim.

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 16:05 - Jul 30 with 1565 viewsMattinLondon

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 16:03 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

I would enjoy it immensely if he went after a nice poster like myself or Footers. I've had some unfair coverage on here lately, so I could use a PR boost by becoming an innocent victim.

Deep down I think you’ll find being an innocent victim a tad dull.
Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 16:08 - Jul 30 with 1550 viewsSpruceMoose

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 16:05 - Jul 30 by MattinLondon

Deep down I think you’ll find being an innocent victim a tad dull.

Lovely bit of victim blaming from the boob wrangler there!

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 16:12 - Jul 30 with 1525 viewsMattinLondon

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 16:08 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

Lovely bit of victim blaming from the boob wrangler there!

Er??
Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 16:14 - Jul 30 with 1516 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 15:48 - Jul 30 by Bluefish

I would expect all itfc supporters to know why these 3 are in the poll, a few on here need to stop getting upset and take it in the spirit that it was meant.

Not sure where the cesspit of misinformation comes from.

Not really sure what spirit it is meant in although you sound now like it is meant to be light-hearted fun. Each to their own.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 16:14 - Jul 30 with 1515 viewsfooters

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 16:03 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

Indeed. Some people are very eager to criticise, which I'll admit can be painful at times. But what about all the positives we bring? The charitable donations, the sage advice, wit and wisdom. It's a shame to be overlooked but that's just modern society I guess.

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 16:14 - Jul 30 with 1513 viewsSpruceMoose

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 16:12 - Jul 30 by MattinLondon

Er??

I was outraged that you seem to think I am not in fact the innocent victim of a Corbynesque smear campaign already! And we all know you love some festive trimmings over a staff lunch, ammirite?!

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 16:19 - Jul 30 with 1496 viewsMattinLondon

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 16:14 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

I was outraged that you seem to think I am not in fact the innocent victim of a Corbynesque smear campaign already! And we all know you love some festive trimmings over a staff lunch, ammirite?!

When I posted that I was just expecting it to be lighthearted or ignored. I forgot who it was, but someone took it really personally.
Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 16:19 - Jul 30 with 1490 viewsfooters

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 16:19 - Jul 30 by MattinLondon

When I posted that I was just expecting it to be lighthearted or ignored. I forgot who it was, but someone took it really personally.

Probably had small tits. Envy is a terrible thing, mate.

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 16:22 - Jul 30 with 1468 viewsSpruceMoose

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 16:19 - Jul 30 by MattinLondon

Jealousy is a terrible thing mate.

My way of seeing it is, the butcher doesn't hang his finest rabbits in the front window and expect the passersby not to take a gander, does he?!

You committed no crime. Men have been doing what you did since at least the 1960s.

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 16:26 - Jul 30 with 1448 viewsSpruceMoose

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 16:14 - Jul 30 by footers

Indeed. Some people are very eager to criticise, which I'll admit can be painful at times. But what about all the positives we bring? The charitable donations, the sage advice, wit and wisdom. It's a shame to be overlooked but that's just modern society I guess.

A very good point! Some posters choose to exaggerate the negative, sympathising with the trolls, WUMS and manbabies we rightfully put in their place! Where are the accolades for all our good deeds? The filthy posters we have seen off with a banhammer, the cold hard cash we have made rain down on charitable causes, the guidance we offer to less literate posters?

The more i think about it, the more I think we have been the victim of a smear campaign. Recognise the pattern and all becomes clear.

, smeary

Which is the best way to describe our supporters? on 16:34 - Jul 30 with 1419 viewsBLUEBEAT

I’m not an alien I’m an East Anglian

Poll: W or W

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024