Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already 19:49 - Jul 30 with 3134 viewsHerbivore

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-politics-49151870

He's been more subtly working on this narrative for a while but it's pretty explicit here. If we don't get a deal it won't be the fault of the UK - specifically the Brexiteers - it'll be the fault of the EU. I wonder what it would actually take for the architects of Brexit to actually own it?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 20:11 - Jul 30 with 2455 viewsDanTheMan

Yeah this was coming. You can tell from the first speech what tactic they were going to use. Talking about us being flexible but that darn EU just not being at all flexible!

Combined with the £100 million they are putting towards Brexit advertising (which is outrageous), you can tell exactly what they want to happen.

1. Don't make any real effort with the EU to negotiate
2. When it goes wrong, say it was their fault. People will probably believe you.
3. Leave without a deal

Now it could be a resounding success, but don't worry if it's not, just blame the EU.

There was an interview with Raab the other day where he was asked what the difference was between the EU saying the backstop has to be part of the deal and us saying it can't. He didn't really answer. When he was asked what we were flexible on, he just listed off some relatively minor things.

Then there is this:
https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-we-cant-find-evidence-that-dom

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 20:14 - Jul 30 with 2451 viewsHerbivore

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 20:11 - Jul 30 by DanTheMan

Yeah this was coming. You can tell from the first speech what tactic they were going to use. Talking about us being flexible but that darn EU just not being at all flexible!

Combined with the £100 million they are putting towards Brexit advertising (which is outrageous), you can tell exactly what they want to happen.

1. Don't make any real effort with the EU to negotiate
2. When it goes wrong, say it was their fault. People will probably believe you.
3. Leave without a deal

Now it could be a resounding success, but don't worry if it's not, just blame the EU.

There was an interview with Raab the other day where he was asked what the difference was between the EU saying the backstop has to be part of the deal and us saying it can't. He didn't really answer. When he was asked what we were flexible on, he just listed off some relatively minor things.

Then there is this:
https://www.channel4.com/news/factcheck/factcheck-we-cant-find-evidence-that-dom

Raab is an utter plank. The one bit I'm struggling to see is how they get a no deal through parliament, which they will inevitably have to do. Boris actually has staggeringly little room for manoeuvre in all this, hence the plan to just blame the EU for everything.

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 20:29 - Jul 30 with 2427 viewsSwansea_Blue

Yeah, it’s been happening for a while. People will lap it up though. ‘Bloody awkward foreigners telling us what to do..blah, blah...We didn’t fight the hun TWICE to have them rule OUR lives..blah, blah, blah’. Straight out of the Mark Francois book of little Englander sayings for little pricks.

Johnson knows what he’s doing. He’s got plenty of form when it comes to rallying the pAytreEyots, his propaganda team in place, and the bonus now of his American white supremacist-supporting adviser. Happy days.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 20:37 - Jul 30 with 2408 viewsThe_Last_Baron

The TWTD EUrophile echo chamber is going into overdrive. I can't wait to hear its chimes on Oct 31st.

I actually feel sorry for you boyos, every day must be a struggle for your minds to cope with what is in the post. Just three months and we are out. What are you going to then? Accept it and get on with your lives? For your sake I hope so because this whinging every hour isn't good for your health.

Poll: Would you support a permanent return to the old yellow Town badge?

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 20:38 - Jul 30 with 2393 viewsSpruceMoose

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 20:37 - Jul 30 by The_Last_Baron

The TWTD EUrophile echo chamber is going into overdrive. I can't wait to hear its chimes on Oct 31st.

I actually feel sorry for you boyos, every day must be a struggle for your minds to cope with what is in the post. Just three months and we are out. What are you going to then? Accept it and get on with your lives? For your sake I hope so because this whinging every hour isn't good for your health.

You're sounding desperate. I guarantee you'll be nowhere to be found on here come 1st November.

Remind us, how many leaving day celebrations have you had to cancel so far?

You clowns never learn. But then, I guess that's why you are Leave voters, on account of being as thick as two short planks.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 20:44 - Jul 30 with 2363 viewsartsbossbeard

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 20:37 - Jul 30 by The_Last_Baron

What are you most looking forward to happening come 1st November?

Top 5 reasons would be great.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 20:55 - Jul 30 with 2329 viewseireblue

An echo chamber is usually defined as a place where beliefs are amplified or reinforced by communication and repetition inside a closed system.

You frequently post anti-EU stuff, as do many others, and TWTD, is clearly not a closed system.

Proving that you have a level of misunderstanding of the basic definitions of the terms you are using, isn’t a good look.

Generally it tends to make people look stupid and/or ignorant.
BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 21:00 - Jul 30 with 2313 viewsHerbivore

You have nothing to say.

Login to get fewer ads

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 21:15 - Jul 30 with 2263 viewsThe_Last_Baron

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 20:55 - Jul 30 by eireblue

An echo chamber is usually defined as a place where beliefs are amplified or reinforced by communication and repetition inside a closed system.

You frequently post anti-EU stuff, as do many others, and TWTD, is clearly not a closed system.

Proving that you have a level of misunderstanding of the basic definitions of the terms you are using, isn’t a good look.

Generally it tends to make people look stupid and/or ignorant.

The pain must be mighty. Join forces with Hermann Kelly and do the Irish a favour. Once the UK is out I'm throwing my full support behind Irexit.

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 21:19 - Jul 30 with 2254 viewsThe_Last_Baron

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 20:38 - Jul 30 by SpruceMoose

You're sounding desperate. I guarantee you'll be nowhere to be found on here come 1st November.

Remind us, how many leaving day celebrations have you had to cancel so far?

You clowns never learn. But then, I guess that's why you are Leave voters, on account of being as thick as two short planks.

Calm down and have a mug of English tea. Up the Ipswich!

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 21:22 - Jul 30 with 2248 viewsThe_Last_Baron

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 21:00 - Jul 30 by Herbivore

You have nothing to say.

Have you ever heard the track 'Jizzlobber' by Faith No More, which was wrongly entitled 'Jizzlober' on some early pressings of the album Angel Dust?

A masterpiece.

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 21:51 - Jul 30 with 2171 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 21:15 - Jul 30 by The_Last_Baron

The pain must be mighty. Join forces with Hermann Kelly and do the Irish a favour. Once the UK is out I'm throwing my full support behind Irexit.

Good luck with that what with 90% in favour of the EU.

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 21:53 - Jul 30 with 2161 viewseireblue

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 21:15 - Jul 30 by The_Last_Baron

What pain?

I am very unlikely to be effected by Brexit after 1 November.

But you may well still be using inaccurate insults, and it will only reflect badly on you.
Some people may continue to think you are possibly stupid and/or ignorant.

Cripes, you try and help someone out....
[Post edited 30 Jul 2019 22:00]
BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 21:55 - Jul 30 with 2158 viewsSwansea_Blue

“Full support behind Irexit”. Do you live there, are you Irish? Sounds a bit culty to me.

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 22:07 - Jul 30 with 2127 viewsNthsuffolkblue

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 21:51 - Jul 30 by WestStanderLaLaLa

Good luck with that what with 90% in favour of the EU.

I would assume Irexit is England leaving Northern Ireland so that they have a united Ireland.

Whatever way it is, it spells terrorism again unless we remain in the customs union and have a soft border with both parts of Ireland.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 22:19 - Jul 30 with 2093 viewsTrequartista

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 21:22 - Jul 30 by The_Last_Baron

Have you ever heard the track 'Jizzlobber' by Faith No More, which was wrongly entitled 'Jizzlober' on some early pressings of the album Angel Dust?

A masterpiece.

I would suggest 'We Care A Lot', their tribute to virtue-signalling written as far back as the mid-80s, is more appropriate for this board.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 22:23 - Jul 30 with 2080 viewsHerbivore

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 22:19 - Jul 30 by Trequartista

I would suggest 'We Care A Lot', their tribute to virtue-signalling written as far back as the mid-80s, is more appropriate for this board.

That the possibility that people have genuine concern is lost on you speaks volumes for your character.

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 22:26 - Jul 30 with 2067 viewsfooters

Are you speaking about the Faith No More record? Please tell me you are.

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 22:26 - Jul 30 with 2058 viewsHARRY10

There is more chance of us having won every game 10 nil or more by 31st Oct than any form of brexit.

That you still haven't grasped this is probably explained by how you voted on 23rd June 2016.

By te way, I have around $60m frozen in a Nigerian bank. You sound just the sort who could help me get it out of the country.
BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 22:28 - Jul 30 with 2056 viewseireblue

Shhhhh, this is supposed to be an echo chamber.

The more you post, the more stupid people could look in retrospect, by having called this place an echo chamber.

You could at least wait for another post or at least the next page to make it less obvious.
BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 22:44 - Jul 30 with 2004 viewsSwansea_Blue

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 22:26 - Jul 30 by HARRY10

There is more chance of us having won every game 10 nil or more by 31st Oct than any form of brexit.

That you still haven't grasped this is probably explained by how you voted on 23rd June 2016.

By te way, I have around $60m frozen in a Nigerian bank. You sound just the sort who could help me get it out of the country.

If we believe hard enough, maybe we will?

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 22:46 - Jul 30 with 2003 viewsTrequartista

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 22:23 - Jul 30 by Herbivore

That the possibility that people have genuine concern is lost on you speaks volumes for your character.

The possibililty that I have genuine concern is lost on you because I don't feel the need to constantly signal that i care (a lot)

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 23:27 - Jul 30 with 1968 viewsHerbivore

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 22:46 - Jul 30 by Trequartista

The possibililty that I have genuine concern is lost on you because I don't feel the need to constantly signal that i care (a lot)

Sure, sure.

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 23:31 - Jul 30 with 1959 viewsPinewoodblue

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 22:07 - Jul 30 by Nthsuffolkblue

I would assume Irexit is England leaving Northern Ireland so that they have a united Ireland.

Whatever way it is, it spells terrorism again unless we remain in the customs union and have a soft border with both parts of Ireland.

The threat of terrorism is over played. There may still be young hot heads in republican areas but the older generation will sort them out.

There was a less obvious police presence at the recent Golf open in Portrush than when held on the mainland.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

(No subject) (n/t) on 23:41 - Jul 30 with 1940 viewsBLUEGOLD

BoJo pre-emptively shifting the blame already on 21:19 - Jul 30 by The_Last_Baron

Calm down and have a mug of English tea. Up the Ipswich!

That is your wet dream isn’t it
[Post edited 30 Jul 2019 23:45]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024