Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meltdowns aside; 11:19 - Aug 2 with 774 viewsBigManBlue

Is anyone else really pumped for some football tomorrow?

I've been acting like a kid all day, don't know how I'll be able to sleep tonight. Get like this every year before the start of a new season, it's like Christmas and birthday all rolled into one.

The wife can keep her PL rubbish, tomorrow's where it starts!

Poll: If Bart stays, who's no. 1?

Meltdowns aside; on 11:26 - Aug 2 with 747 viewsmathiemagic

I was the same until the press conference. There is sadly a big gulf between what PL thinks needs to happen to push Town forward and what ME thinks. That kind of toxic atmosphere wont help us in anyway shape or form. If PL is still in charge by Xmas i will be surprised.

Poll: If we take a battering @ Norwich this weekend will MM get the sack or stay on ?

Meltdowns aside; on 11:29 - Aug 2 with 736 viewsitfcjoe

I'm annoyed I can't go, doesn't feel like it starts til you get to your first game of the season for me

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Meltdowns aside; on 11:32 - Aug 2 with 722 viewsKeaneish

Meltdowns aside; on 11:29 - Aug 2 by itfcjoe

I'm annoyed I can't go, doesn't feel like it starts til you get to your first game of the season for me

Same. At a wedding. My season kicks-off against the Mackems then I’m back to back until Rochdale.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Meltdowns aside; on 11:33 - Aug 2 with 713 viewsWD19

Have been buzzing since I bagged a ticket a couple of days ago. Feel properly flat now though. Lambert has pissed on all our chips.
Meltdowns aside; on 11:33 - Aug 2 with 713 viewsBluefish

I've been counting down for weeks. Lamberts comments and attitude has taken some gloss off for me, I wanted to hear these season was different and he was fired up ready to go for it. I am trying to just ignore him though

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024