Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Worried 09:37 - Aug 6 with 11887 viewstroyse

Mum just rang up pip place not happy might not get 2nd assessment and worried as got mandatory review thing social worker hasn't sent letter help yet to them just worried as soon have no money by mid sept and worried outcome need money 170 a month certainly to cover one month stuff so upset now had enough can u help
Worried on 13:00 - Aug 6 with 4875 viewstroyse

https://www.gofundme.com/f/need-money-worried-no-appeal-date-for-sept-oct-few&rc sorry just worried about it
Worried on 13:06 - Aug 6 with 4822 viewsJuggsy

If I were you mate, I'd book an appointment with the Citizens advice Bureau.

They may be able to better direct you and alleviate some of your worries.
Worried on 13:08 - Aug 6 with 4806 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

If I am not mistaken Troy a lot of money has already been donated to you. I appreciate that this is a tough time, but this is peoples money and most people cannot keep giving it away.

If you pay off this one is there going to be more to pay the following month?

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Worried on 13:36 - Aug 6 with 4648 viewsJ2BLUE

Go Fund Me isn't a long term solution mate. It might be time to start looking at reducing expenses. Do you mind if I ask what the 170 is for? We might be able to help in other ways. Are you tied into a Sky contract and how much do you pay per month?

Mine was due to go up to £102 in September. I said no way and they made me an offer of £64 a month. I still said no and now it's £56 a month for 18 months. That's a big saving you might also be able to get if you are overpaying.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Worried on 13:58 - Aug 6 with 4512 viewsSE1blue

I don’t know you or your circumstances troyse but it sounds like you might need help with budgeting as well how to get funds.

I’m not sure where you are based but I think I remember you saying you have mental health issues (apologies if I’m wrong). There’s an organisation called Julian Support who are based in Norwich but operate in Suffolk too that help clients with disability allowance claims and with budgeting. They’re an awesome organisation - i worked for them for 5 years and never had a client go hungry or homeless. Maybe suggest to your social worker that they refer you.

Gofundme as others have said is a temporary fix and people, no matter how generous, will eventually stop giving. But emergency cash is available from the DWP whilst you wait for a claim so you shouldn’t be needing to ask for this financial support on such a regular basis.

Blog: D-I-V-O-R-C-E

Worried on 14:00 - Aug 6 with 4494 viewsSwailsey

Worried on 13:36 - Aug 6 by J2BLUE

Go Fund Me isn't a long term solution mate. It might be time to start looking at reducing expenses. Do you mind if I ask what the 170 is for? We might be able to help in other ways. Are you tied into a Sky contract and how much do you pay per month?

Mine was due to go up to £102 in September. I said no way and they made me an offer of £64 a month. I still said no and now it's £56 a month for 18 months. That's a big saving you might also be able to get if you are overpaying.

It says on his GFM that it's for away days.

I do think there needs to be a line drawn under this somewhat...

To Troyse: I completely understand what is happening and the panic, but many people (including myself) donated to buy you a season ticket, to ensure you have that stability in your life.

People have been very kind and I know how easy it must be to try and cling onto that, but the last thing you want is for the goodwill to stop mate. People will start to doubt your intentions. If I see you at the game I'll happily buy you a drink.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Worried on 14:00 - Aug 6 with 4492 viewsPinewoodblue

Appreciate the situation you are must be a worry but you need to try and set your concerns about short term finance to one side and concentrate on the main issue and that is getting the right help from the right people to find a long term solution.

You have had a lot of good advice on how to get the help you need. If it isn't happening you need to speak to Citizens Advice.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Worried on 14:07 - Aug 6 with 4445 viewstroyse

Dw I'll go away
Login to get fewer ads

Worried on 14:08 - Aug 6 with 4432 viewstroyse

Worried on 13:58 - Aug 6 by SE1blue

I don’t know you or your circumstances troyse but it sounds like you might need help with budgeting as well how to get funds.

I’m not sure where you are based but I think I remember you saying you have mental health issues (apologies if I’m wrong). There’s an organisation called Julian Support who are based in Norwich but operate in Suffolk too that help clients with disability allowance claims and with budgeting. They’re an awesome organisation - i worked for them for 5 years and never had a client go hungry or homeless. Maybe suggest to your social worker that they refer you.

Gofundme as others have said is a temporary fix and people, no matter how generous, will eventually stop giving. But emergency cash is available from the DWP whilst you wait for a claim so you shouldn’t be needing to ask for this financial support on such a regular basis.

Dont know how do this just upset and need money for sept oct
Worried on 14:09 - Aug 6 with 4424 viewstroyse

Yh just worried need the money for then it for few aways and sky is 70 odd month still need bit tho over after
Worried on 14:09 - Aug 6 with 4410 viewstroyse

Worried on 14:00 - Aug 6 by Swailsey

It says on his GFM that it's for away days.

I do think there needs to be a line drawn under this somewhat...

To Troyse: I completely understand what is happening and the panic, but many people (including myself) donated to buy you a season ticket, to ensure you have that stability in your life.

People have been very kind and I know how easy it must be to try and cling onto that, but the last thing you want is for the goodwill to stop mate. People will start to doubt your intentions. If I see you at the game I'll happily buy you a drink.

Really sorry I'm pathetic
Worried on 14:10 - Aug 6 with 4402 viewsSwailsey

Worried on 14:08 - Aug 6 by troyse

Dont know how do this just upset and need money for sept oct

I think the key thing here is that I'm not sure you NEED the money for away days.
I'm not pretending to know your situation, but you clearly have a family around you and you have now got a season ticket for all home games.

You don't NEED to go to away games until you are back on your feet you know?

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

Worried on 14:11 - Aug 6 with 4389 viewsSpruceMoose

Worried on 14:07 - Aug 6 by troyse

Dw I'll go away

Nobody wants you to go away mate. People really want to help you, but in a way that'll help you to be more happy and stable in the long run.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Worried on 14:11 - Aug 6 with 4382 viewsStokieBlue

Dw I'll go away

He didn't say that.

He just wants more information so he can help you. Perhaps you can PM him if you don't want all income and expenditure privy to the board.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Worried on 14:12 - Aug 6 with 4370 viewsJ2BLUE

Dw I'll go away

That isn't what I want. I want to help. Unfortunately Go Fund Me is not a good long term option. We would like to help you in other ways.

I am not telling you what to do, just trying to give you the advice I would want my brother to get if he was in this situation.

If I was you, I would leave the away games out until this situation is resolved one way or another. If you tell us your Sky details (if you are tied into a contract, amount you pay, what you get etc) we might be able to help you there.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Worried on 14:12 - Aug 6 with 4363 viewstroyse

Worried on 14:10 - Aug 6 by Swailsey

I think the key thing here is that I'm not sure you NEED the money for away days.
I'm not pretending to know your situation, but you clearly have a family around you and you have now got a season ticket for all home games.

You don't NEED to go to away games until you are back on your feet you know?

Yh I'll try get help dunno how tho hope pip place give me the money bk and get it
Worried on 14:13 - Aug 6 with 4347 viewstroyse

Worried on 14:12 - Aug 6 by J2BLUE

That isn't what I want. I want to help. Unfortunately Go Fund Me is not a good long term option. We would like to help you in other ways.

I am not telling you what to do, just trying to give you the advice I would want my brother to get if he was in this situation.

If I was you, I would leave the away games out until this situation is resolved one way or another. If you tell us your Sky details (if you are tied into a contract, amount you pay, what you get etc) we might be able to help you there.

Yh dw mate I'll suffer I pay 70 month sky
Worried on 14:13 - Aug 6 with 4326 viewstroyse

Worried on 14:11 - Aug 6 by StokieBlue

He didn't say that.

He just wants more information so he can help you. Perhaps you can PM him if you don't want all income and expenditure privy to the board.

SB

Dw bye
Worried on 14:14 - Aug 6 with 4320 viewstroyse

Worried on 14:11 - Aug 6 by SpruceMoose

Nobody wants you to go away mate. People really want to help you, but in a way that'll help you to be more happy and stable in the long run.

Sorry
Worried on 14:16 - Aug 6 with 4284 viewsKieran_Knows

Worried on 14:13 - Aug 6 by troyse

Yh dw mate I'll suffer I pay 70 month sky

Troy, listen to those giving you advice on here. They're not shutting you out, they're trying to help you.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Worried on 14:17 - Aug 6 with 4276 viewsWallingford_Boy

Worried on 14:09 - Aug 6 by troyse

Yh just worried need the money for then it for few aways and sky is 70 odd month still need bit tho over after

Cancel Sky.

Not being funny mate, but its only TV, that'll make a huge difference.

RIP Sir Bobby

Worried on 14:30 - Aug 6 with 4170 viewswkj

I echo what others have said about the advice that has been given on the forum before now, such as the various charities for advice and what have you. I am more interested to hear how Troy has got on with Citezens Advice and DAB before telling Troy what he should or shouldn't budget, conversely, I'd also like to know he got on with the resources we provided him before donating again too
[Post edited 6 Aug 2019 14:31]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Worried on 14:35 - Aug 6 with 4125 viewstroyse

Worried on 14:16 - Aug 6 by Kieran_Knows

Troy, listen to those giving you advice on here. They're not shutting you out, they're trying to help you.

Thsnks I'll try just worried
Worried on 14:36 - Aug 6 with 4104 viewsSwailsey

Worried on 14:35 - Aug 6 by troyse

Thsnks I'll try just worried

Did you get your season ticket sorted? Is that all paid off mate?

Worried on 14:37 - Aug 6 with 4094 viewstroyse

Worried on 14:30 - Aug 6 by wkj

I echo what others have said about the advice that has been given on the forum before now, such as the various charities for advice and what have you. I am more interested to hear how Troy has got on with Citezens Advice and DAB before telling Troy what he should or shouldn't budget, conversely, I'd also like to know he got on with the resources we provided him before donating again too
[Post edited 6 Aug 2019 14:31]

Yh havnt gone to citizens advice or dab as social worker did say they help but they havnt even wrote letter to help tru get pip overturned yet worried this takes ages
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024