Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
All this negativity.... 17:30 - Aug 17 with 1317 viewsThatMuhrenCross

Why the negativity?

If you’d offered me a point away to Peterborough at the start of the season, I’d have taken it all day long. That’s my first point.

Secondly, we’re a team that is rebuilding both in terms of personnel and confidence. We’re not the finished article yet. Hopefully over the course of this season we’ll get there and on the way get into the top six.

Thirdly, we were the best team on paper after that. More possession, more attempts, etc...

Also... we’ve just got three b****y tough fixtures out of the way now. Let’s just see how we get on in the next few weeks.

Have a bit of faith. We’re still unbeaten.

Poll: Ipswich offer you 10k a week, Norwich offer you 20k. Who do you join?
Blog: The Cashless Debate

All this negativity.... on 17:38 - Aug 17 with 1282 viewsNthQldITFC

'Secondly, we’re a team that is rebuilding both in terms of personnel and confidence'

Absolutely, and of course its not just Ipswich fans, and its not just in football, but a lot of the negativity seems to be more about the desire so many people have to rant and rave at the first opportunity they have to point and hoot at their favourite scapegoat. Sad old state of affairs wrt human nature. Don't know if its worse or just more apparent given modern instant communications.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

All this negativity.... on 17:44 - Aug 17 with 1241 viewsyorkshire

Couldn't agree more

After the season we just had then I expected confidence within the tram to be pretty brittle - but they have held on well - we could have easily been looking at 1 point from 9 after that start on paper so 5 is more than enough - Sunderland, Portsmouth and Peterborough haven't looked like world beaters either so we will be up there for sure
All this negativity.... on 18:17 - Aug 17 with 1162 viewsBlueySwede

Sure, I wanted the win. But some of our fans really have to come down to earth.
We still have a lot of injuries, we played away to a decent team, we are still regrouping from a dreadful season. Despite being 2-1 down we rescued a point, never gave up.
We won´t win every game.
My complaint today is that we should keep the ball on the ground more, when we did that we looked good. Also, still a few mistakes in our back line. Have to cut those out.
All this negativity.... on 19:18 - Aug 17 with 1066 viewsN2_Blue

Sometimes I despair of our own fans, really the amount of flouncing going on after 3 games considering the injuries we have and we are still finding our own team. It won't happen overnight.

I said i'd judge Lambert on this season. Yes not everything is perfect on the pitch but it's 3 games....and we are unbeaten and have played 2 away games....can everyone fecking calm down!!

Poll: Is it now time to sack Paul Cook?

All this negativity.... on 22:19 - Aug 17 with 958 viewsOxford_Blue

Because we are in the third tier and look very average at times
All this negativity.... on 22:21 - Aug 17 with 955 viewsReuser_is_God

All this negativity.... on 22:19 - Aug 17 by Oxford_Blue

3rd division team in looking ‘average at times’ shock.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

All this negativity.... on 23:04 - Aug 17 with 886 viewsMrTown

I know but the problem is you seem rather sensible, and there seems to be the odd Town fan that are jumping at the chance to hit back with any negativity this season.

Good start to the season imo.

Second half we were dreadful today, we aren't going to good every moment of every game, new team, new players, and this is the 3rd division of the English game, and we are in it for a reason.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

All this negativity.... on 23:32 - Aug 17 with 852 viewsStokieBlue

All this negativity.... on 22:19 - Aug 17 by Oxford_Blue

Barcelona lost yesterday.

They looked bang average at times.

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024