Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Steve Dale is now asking the EFL to rescind their expulsion 15:47 - Aug 28 with 1546 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Not entirely sure on what basis?

https://www.skysports.com/football/news/11774/11796208/bury-owner-steve-dale-wan

He doesn't like the fact that they have followed the rules because it's not what is best for him? He's given no reason for what the EFL have done wrong, but thinks it should be up to the clubs to decide instead. Presumably he knows there is no chance of it happening and it's just smoke and mirrors to pretend he cares about saving the club.

Meanwhile, Debbie Jevans, the head of the EFL seems to be made up of the left side of Nicola Walker and the right side of Geoffrey from Rainbow.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Steve Dale is now asking the EFL to rescind their expulsion on 15:52 - Aug 28 with 1488 viewsdavblue

The EFL needs to have a very serious look at it's self.

Whilst they don't manage the clubs as i've heard them say, they need to ensure that proper people are in place.

Dale sounds like a fool when i've heard him on the radio but the guy before him is the one who has created the financial meltdown.
Steve Dale is now asking the EFL to rescind their expulsion on 15:54 - Aug 28 with 1467 viewsWarkTheWarkITFC

Steve Dale is now asking the EFL to rescind their expulsion on 15:52 - Aug 28 by davblue

The EFL needs to have a very serious look at it's self.

Whilst they don't manage the clubs as i've heard them say, they need to ensure that proper people are in place.

Dale sounds like a fool when i've heard him on the radio but the guy before him is the one who has created the financial meltdown.

If someone who had 34 of 41 companies liquidated wanted to buy a lamp off meat a car boot sale, I'd be worried they couldn't afford it.

But the EFL will let them run a 150 year old institution at the heart of a community without even asking of proof they have money.

Couldn't make it up.

Poll: How many points from 18 would Lambert need to have to actually be sacked?
Blog: Ipswich Town and the Rotten Kitchen Cupboards

Steve Dale is now asking the EFL to rescind their expulsion on 16:43 - Aug 28 with 1306 viewsDeano69

"Meanwhile, Debbie Jevans, the head of the EFL seems to be made up of the left side of Nicola Walker and the right side of Geoffrey from Rainbow. "

Absolute gold.

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

Steve Dale is now asking the EFL to rescind their expulsion on 16:58 - Aug 28 with 1252 viewsMrTown

Such a mess, such a mess. EFL poor fit and proper test. Dale terrible knowledge and understanding of running a footbll club. Especially one that doesn't produce great turnover.

I read the other day, Jermaine Beckford was on £5000 there. Whether that was over-exaggertated is a different story, but he wouldn't have been on short change.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Steve Dale is now asking the EFL to rescind their expulsion on 16:59 - Aug 28 with 1243 viewsclive_baker

An International consortium now saying they have £7m and are ready to take over Bury FC if their League 1 status is reinstated. Why didn't they come forward yesterday?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Steve Dale is now asking the EFL to rescind their expulsion on 17:12 - Aug 28 with 1201 viewsElderGrizzly

Steve Dale is now asking the EFL to rescind their expulsion on 16:59 - Aug 28 by clive_baker

An International consortium now saying they have £7m and are ready to take over Bury FC if their League 1 status is reinstated. Why didn't they come forward yesterday?

And given the process takes 10-12 weeks to go through all the checks, it is nonsense.
Steve Dale is now asking the EFL to rescind their expulsion on 18:04 - Aug 28 with 1064 viewsKeaneish

Steve Dale is now asking the EFL to rescind their expulsion on 16:59 - Aug 28 by clive_baker

Maybe they were one of the three that put themselves forward but the EFL opted to ignore and only focus on C&N's bid. No idea why. Resources?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024