Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is Anthony Georgiou allowed to play vs Spurs U21 in the cup? 12:44 - Aug 27 with 1391 viewsSamWhiteUK

Apologies if this has been discussed before
Is Anthony Georgiou allowed to play vs Spurs U21 in the cup? on 12:45 - Aug 27 with 1384 viewsPhilTWTD

I assume he'll have joined up with the Cyprus squad already.
Is Anthony Georgiou allowed to play vs Spurs U21 in the cup? on 12:51 - Aug 27 with 1329 viewsTractorCam

I reckon so as it's not Spurs first team as such, but like Phil says he won't be here.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Is Anthony Georgiou allowed to play vs Spurs U21 in the cup? on 14:18 - Aug 27 with 1128 viewsITFCMonk

He’s 22 I think anyway, so not sure on the rules
Is Anthony Georgiou allowed to play vs Spurs U21 in the cup? on 15:21 - Aug 27 with 1068 viewsWickets

Is Anthony Georgiou allowed to play vs Spurs U21 in the cup? on 14:18 - Aug 27 by ITFCMonk

He’s 22 I think anyway, so not sure on the rules

Its a first team fixture !
Is Anthony Georgiou allowed to play vs Spurs U21 in the cup? on 15:30 - Aug 27 with 1048 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Is Anthony Georgiou allowed to play vs Spurs U21 in the cup? on 15:21 - Aug 27 by Wickets

Its a first team fixture !

For us but I he would be on loan from Tottenham first team not their U21s would be the argument.

It was discussed on here with a sense of "don't know, don't care really". I suspect that Tottenham would be happy for him to play in a meaningless competition. However, the competition has such an over-inflated opinion of itself that they may have some rule in it about loan players.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Is Anthony Georgiou allowed to play vs Spurs U21 in the cup? on 19:35 - Aug 28 with 847 viewsWickets

Is Anthony Georgiou allowed to play vs Spurs U21 in the cup? on 15:30 - Aug 27 by Nthsuffolkblue

For us but I he would be on loan from Tottenham first team not their U21s would be the argument.

It was discussed on here with a sense of "don't know, don't care really". I suspect that Tottenham would be happy for him to play in a meaningless competition. However, the competition has such an over-inflated opinion of itself that they may have some rule in it about loan players.

As i understand it its all down to his parent club but if he is away dont think it will matter much .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024