Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TWTV: Ipswich Town v Shrewsbury Town Pre-Match Press Conference - Live 08:30 - Aug 30 with 810 viewsNewsTWTD

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/36639/twtv-ipswich-town-v-shrewsbury-tow

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Shrewsbury Town Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:01 - Aug 30 with 764 viewsFPL_Tractor

COYB

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Shrewsbury Town Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:01 - Aug 30 with 763 viewschicoazul

HEY

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Shrewsbury Town Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:04 - Aug 30 with 756 viewsFPL_Tractor

Normally the press conference starts around the time the ifollow comments start coming on twitter

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Shrewsbury Town Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:04 - Aug 30 with 754 viewsFPL_Tractor

None yet

Shrewsbury Town Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:14 - Aug 30 with 729 viewsFPL_Tractor

First ifollow stuff coming out so normally isn’t too long from this point.

Shrewsbury Town Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:15 - Aug 30 with 729 viewsPhilTWTD

He's here.
Shrewsbury Town Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:16 - Aug 30 with 725 viewsGavTWTD

We're live

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Shrewsbury Town Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:29 - Aug 30 with 694 viewsPositivelyPortman

Pitiful coverage. They’ve been tweeting for 10mins ffs. Why always this delay?

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Login to get fewer ads

Shrewsbury Town Pre-Match Press Conference on 09:32 - Aug 30 with 690 viewsDeano69

Proper!!

Poll: What view setting do you use for TWTD

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024