Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some of the 2019 entries in Sony Photographer of the Year 22:07 - Aug 29 with 1215 viewshomer_123

https://www.worldphoto.org/sony-world-photography-awards/winners-galleries/2019/

Some interesting pics here.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Some of the 2019 entries in Sony Photographer of the Year on 22:16 - Aug 29 with 1178 viewsSteve_M

Lovely stuff. So, many good ones but it's always mountain photos that really get me:

This one is second:

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Some of the 2019 entries in Sony Photographer of the Year on 22:22 - Aug 29 with 1159 viewshomer_123

Some of the 2019 entries in Sony Photographer of the Year on 22:16 - Aug 29 by Steve_M

Lovely stuff. So, many good ones but it's always mountain photos that really get me:

This one is second:

Indeed Steve... this one made me smile.

https://www.worldphoto.org/sony-world-photography-awards/winners-galleries/2019/

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Some of the 2019 entries in Sony Photographer of the Year on 22:34 - Aug 29 with 1135 viewsallezlesbleus

Some of the 2019 entries in Sony Photographer of the Year on 22:16 - Aug 29 by Steve_M

This one is second:

Great photo of Le Mont St Michel, just down the road from me.
Some of the 2019 entries in Sony Photographer of the Year on 00:30 - Aug 30 with 1094 viewsPendejo

Some of the 2019 entries in Sony Photographer of the Year on 22:34 - Aug 29 by allezlesbleus

Great photo of Le Mont St Michel, just down the road from me.

How well do you know Pontorson?

Went on a school trip to there in April 82 as the Falkands War was breaking out. We were there a week and had all sorts of problems with a local biker gang.

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

Some of the 2019 entries in Sony Photographer of the Year on 11:10 - Aug 30 with 971 viewsallezlesbleus

Some of the 2019 entries in Sony Photographer of the Year on 00:30 - Aug 30 by Pendejo

How well do you know Pontorson?

Went on a school trip to there in April 82 as the Falkands War was breaking out. We were there a week and had all sorts of problems with a local biker gang.

I drive past it a couple of times each week. Never heard of any problems with biker gangs, so it maybe that they were travelling through as well.
Some of the 2019 entries in Sony Photographer of the Year on 11:15 - Aug 30 with 964 viewsNthsuffolkblue

This one is second:

The second one is a little like when you used to get a double exposure.

I prefer it to the first. So eerie how the Mount floats in the mist like a spaceship above a very different scene.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 11:16]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Some of the 2019 entries in Sony Photographer of the Year on 11:20 - Aug 30 with 953 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Why does this one appear twice? https://www.worldphoto.org/sony-world-photography-awards/winners-galleries/2019/

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Some of the 2019 entries in Sony Photographer of the Year on 11:28 - Aug 30 with 939 viewschicoazul

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Login to get fewer ads

Some of the 2019 entries in Sony Photographer of the Year on 11:47 - Aug 30 with 926 viewsGeoffSentence

This one is second:

This one does it for me

Doesn't look like a real landscape, more like something you would expect to see in some fantasy adventure.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024