Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League 14:01 - Aug 30 with 4589 viewsSpruceMoose

I'm sure Knudsen is devastated to be missing League One though...
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 14:02]

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 14:02 - Aug 30 with 4263 viewsReuser_is_God

Pub player playing in a pub league.

Evans out
Poll: Are Burgers the new Cheese?

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 14:04 - Aug 30 with 4254 viewsSpruceMoose

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 14:02 - Aug 30 by Reuser_is_God

Pub player playing in a pub league.

What does that make us then? Charity Shop team in a charity shop league?

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 14:10 - Aug 30 with 4223 viewsTractorCam

He must be devastated fans thought he was awful here whilst playing against Dynamo Kiev.

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 14:16 - Aug 30 with 4205 viewsSpruceMoose

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 14:10 - Aug 30 by TractorCam

He must be devastated fans thought he was awful here whilst playing against Dynamo Kiev.

I'm sure he'd much rather be parading around the Spotland Stadium in shabby looking Magic Vegas shirt than walking out at Olimpiyskiy for a team sponsored by VW.

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 14:21 - Aug 30 with 4191 viewsthatdamgood89

The god that is Jonas. Europa league winner 2019

Hey :) Please check out my Ipswich Town F.C podcast 'Talk Of The Town' https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPhPy_79sSvPSugh32vN8qg?view_as=subscriber Available every Wednesday on; YouTube Spotify Buzzsrpout Google Podcasts Itune Podcasts

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 15:49 - Aug 30 with 4104 viewsPositivelyPortman

Do you crave his company mate?
Jaysus, he wanted to leave and now he’s gone.
Now breathe deeply.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 15:50 - Aug 30 with 4098 viewsSpruceMoose

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 15:49 - Aug 30 by PositivelyPortman

Do you crave his company mate?
Jaysus, he wanted to leave and now he’s gone.
Now breathe deeply.

What an odd post from you. Why are racing to be offended by the fact that I'd wish a previous player well? Very weird.

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 15:50 - Aug 30 with 4102 viewsReuser_is_God

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 14:10 - Aug 30 by TractorCam

He was awful here.

Evans out

Login to get fewer ads

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 15:53 - Aug 30 with 4093 viewsSpruceMoose

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 15:50 - Aug 30 by Reuser_is_God

He was awful here.

Everyone was awful while he was here. He was no more awful than the sh!te people are lapping up now. We've been awful for years. He said some nice things about Mick. That was his real crime.

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 15:57 - Aug 30 with 4075 viewsPJH

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 15:50 - Aug 30 by Reuser_is_God

He was awful here.

Hopefully Kenlock will improve enough to be that awful one day.
Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 16:05 - Aug 30 with 4047 viewsReuser_is_God

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 15:57 - Aug 30 by PJH

When have I said Kenlock isn't more awful than Jonas?

Evans out

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 16:06 - Aug 30 with 4048 viewsReuser_is_God

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 15:53 - Aug 30 by SpruceMoose

Everyone was awful while he was here. He was no more awful than the sh!te people are lapping up now. We've been awful for years. He said some nice things about Mick. That was his real crime.

In my defence I said he was sh1t about 2 years before he said nice things about Mick

Evans out

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 16:14 - Aug 30 with 4022 viewsActionMan

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 14:04 - Aug 30 by SpruceMoose

What does that make us then? Charity Shop team in a charity shop league?

and that we can't afford him anymore shows that we're in no position to laugh at Malmo!
Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 16:15 - Aug 30 with 4020 viewsSpruceMoose

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 16:14 - Aug 30 by ActionMan

and that we can't afford him anymore shows that we're in no position to laugh at Malmo!

Indeed. I'm not too proud to admit I'd love us to be in the Europa League!

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 16:44 - Aug 30 with 3975 viewsjudespiveyg

Decent centre-half, meh at left-back. Loved a good slice off the pitch for a throw in. Not really a great fit at full-back in this era as it is imperative that they have the ability to attack, which Knudsen was never any good at. Do still think we missed an opportunity by not starting him at centre-half, he is undeniably better in that position.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 16:49 - Aug 30 with 3960 viewsOsborneOneNil

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 15:53 - Aug 30 by SpruceMoose

It must be tricky to look like a good footballer when playing in a team managed by MM. Doesn't exactly push the beautiful game, does he.
Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 17:42 - Aug 30 with 3901 viewsActionMan

As much as I am behind the positivity and believe we can win the league, if we tried to stay up with this same side we'd be dead certs for the drop again.

What worries me is I don't think Evans could afford the improvements we would need to stay up now, we'd need a new keeper, four new defenders, a couple of midfielders and strikers who can play at Championship level before we'd even be considered again. It's not like Chambers and Skuse could even go another season at that level or the likes of Holy, Young, Woolfenden, Edwards, Nolan, Jackson, Norwood, Rowe and so on will instantly be able to step up as proven largely last season - you have to balance it out with some experienced players and bring them in with them for it to work.

I am sure some of them would come good in time, but we'd need to give them that time without being beaten every week as relegation fodder and that would take much more money then Evans realistically has to put in. People are lapping it up, but they're at the level they should be largely and in Boltons case essentially playing an U23 team. the first 60-70 minutes against Wimbledon has to rank up there with some of the worst football ever played by a Town side though. Brutal.
Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 19:36 - Aug 30 with 3801 viewsGirthyguy

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 16:15 - Aug 30 by SpruceMoose

Indeed. I'm not too proud to admit I'd love us to be in the Europa League!

Teams like Malmo only qualify for these competitions as their respective leagues are pretty awful in terms of quality imagine if a lot of the participants from around Europe had to qualify via our leagues. Probably be somewhere between championship and league 1 I would imagine.
Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 19:44 - Aug 30 with 3795 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 19:36 - Aug 30 by Girthyguy

Teams like Malmo only qualify for these competitions as their respective leagues are pretty awful in terms of quality imagine if a lot of the participants from around Europe had to qualify via our leagues. Probably be somewhere between championship and league 1 I would imagine.

There’s half a point there but they absolutely would not be ‘somewhere between the Championship and League One’

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 19:45 - Aug 30 with 3793 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

He was awful here.

He obviously wasn’t awful, you donut

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 19:56 - Aug 30 with 3770 viewsBluearmy71

Not sure it was the nice things he said about MM but for me JK had lost all desire to play for town any longer and was hoping to go in the Jan window, its my opinion that PL saw this too and that why he became a fringe player!
Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 19:57 - Aug 30 with 3765 viewsSwansea_Blue

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 15:57 - Aug 30 by PJH

That’s the bottom line. He was ‘awful’, yet less awful than the alternatives. Now any sensible person would realise that made him our best choice, but I suppose primeval booos are easier to master than logic.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 20:00 - Aug 30 with 3761 viewsBerlinBlue

He was awful here.

So awful he got selected in the Denmark World Cup squad while with us, playing (well) against eventual finalists Croatia, and subsequently moved to a team that has just qualified for the Europa League again.
Terrible player..!
Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 20:46 - Aug 30 with 3697 viewsWeWereZombies

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 17:42 - Aug 30 by ActionMan

As much as I am behind the positivity and believe we can win the league, if we tried to stay up with this same side we'd be dead certs for the drop again.

What worries me is I don't think Evans could afford the improvements we would need to stay up now, we'd need a new keeper, four new defenders, a couple of midfielders and strikers who can play at Championship level before we'd even be considered again. It's not like Chambers and Skuse could even go another season at that level or the likes of Holy, Young, Woolfenden, Edwards, Nolan, Jackson, Norwood, Rowe and so on will instantly be able to step up as proven largely last season - you have to balance it out with some experienced players and bring them in with them for it to work.

I am sure some of them would come good in time, but we'd need to give them that time without being beaten every week as relegation fodder and that would take much more money then Evans realistically has to put in. People are lapping it up, but they're at the level they should be largely and in Boltons case essentially playing an U23 team. the first 60-70 minutes against Wimbledon has to rank up there with some of the worst football ever played by a Town side though. Brutal.

As far as a new keeper goes won't we have Bart back if we go up this season? Better than a new keeper because most of the team will know him.

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 23:37 - Aug 30 with 3594 viewsGirthyguy

Is see Malmo FF have qualified for the Europa League on 19:44 - Aug 30 by C_HealyIsAPleasure

There’s half a point there but they absolutely would not be ‘somewhere between the Championship and League One’

Where then? You think Malmo could tear the Championship up?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024