Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's all this business about vaping then? 19:28 - Sep 6 with 4496 viewsSpruceMoose

Thought it was supposed to be a healthy alternative to smoking the old B&H, but I keep reading that all over the states vapers have been struck down with burst lungs and stuff.

What's the low down!? Anyone off here worried enough to stop walking around like Puff the Magic Dragon?

Best way to quit the old cigs is to go cold turkey anyhow. None of this cutting down or switching addictions business.

Fancy a cigarette now after typing that.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:33 - Sep 6 with 2297 viewswkj

I am tempted to think the ones getting ill are those doing stupid things like trying to make well wicked rings, hooge clouds, and mixing weird sht up for their own novelty vape flavour.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:34 - Sep 6 with 2289 viewsSpruceMoose

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:33 - Sep 6 by wkj

I am tempted to think the ones getting ill are those doing stupid things like trying to make well wicked rings, hooge clouds, and mixing weird sht up for their own novelty vape flavour.

I do not understand anything you just said.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:35 - Sep 6 with 2294 viewsBlueastheycome

10 page thread incoming

Switched to vape 3 months ago. Vaping has been revolutionary in getting me off fags on a daily basis. Bit worried about unknown long term effects of vaping as they are still so new so want to decrease nicotine % as I go along until I get to 0% and then phase vaping out all together by the new year. F all the flavour rubbish tho- good ole plain metallic tobacco flavour juice for me.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 19:38]
What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:37 - Sep 6 with 2284 viewsSpruceMoose

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:35 - Sep 6 by Blueastheycome

10 page thread incoming

Switched to vape 3 months ago. Vaping has been revolutionary in getting me off fags on a daily basis. Bit worried about unknown long term effects of vaping as they are still so new so want to decrease nicotine % as I go along until I get to 0% and then phase vaping out all together by the new year. F all the flavour rubbish tho- good ole plain metallic tobacco flavour juice for me.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 19:38]

I'll be honest, I genuinely know nothing about it other than occasionally seeing mahusive clouds of strawberry smelling smoke when I walk down the street.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 19:37]

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:38 - Sep 6 with 2269 viewswkj

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:34 - Sep 6 by SpruceMoose

I do not understand anything you just said.

Basically, A cereal vapist might make their own juice flavours up by bunging reddiebrek in their puffer. I have a feeling people who are buying genuine products and not risky knock offs (or home brew liquid) are probaby doing just fine.

Crybaby

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:40 - Sep 6 with 2263 viewsSpruceMoose

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:38 - Sep 6 by wkj

Basically, A cereal vapist might make their own juice flavours up by bunging reddiebrek in their puffer. I have a feeling people who are buying genuine products and not risky knock offs (or home brew liquid) are probaby doing just fine.

So could I vape bourbon? Asking for a friend.

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:40 - Sep 6 with 2267 viewsBlueastheycome

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:37 - Sep 6 by SpruceMoose

I'll be honest, I genuinely know nothing about it other than occasionally seeing mahusive clouds of strawberry smelling smoke when I walk down the street.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 19:37]

Interestingly official Public Health England guidance are pro vaping as a smoking cessation but this guidance has come under a lot of scrutiny in recent weeks- wouldn't be surprised if they change their stance on it in the near future.
[Post edited 6 Sep 2019 19:43]
What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:42 - Sep 6 with 2251 viewswkj

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:40 - Sep 6 by SpruceMoose

So could I vape bourbon? Asking for a friend.

https://slimsejuice.com/Kentucky-Bourbon-Ejuice-Eliquid-for-Vaping

if you like

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:42 - Sep 6 with 2246 viewsSpruceMoose

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:42 - Sep 6 by wkj

https://slimsejuice.com/Kentucky-Bourbon-Ejuice-Eliquid-for-Vaping

if you like

Juice? Can I just drink it?

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:43 - Sep 6 with 2243 viewswkj

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:42 - Sep 6 by SpruceMoose

Juice? Can I just drink it?

Please do

Crybaby

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:44 - Sep 6 with 2226 viewsgiant_stow

I read that it was people burning cannabis in their vapey things, but then maybe that's the vaping industry defending their turf.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:45 - Sep 6 with 2220 viewshomer_123

Who would have guessed that putting smoke in your lungs was a bad thing.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:46 - Sep 6 with 2215 viewsSpruceMoose

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:45 - Sep 6 by homer_123

Who would have guessed that putting smoke in your lungs was a bad thing.

The Fat Controller?

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:47 - Sep 6 with 2211 viewshomer_123

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:46 - Sep 6 by SpruceMoose

The Fat Controller?

Why are you bringing BoJo into this?

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:47 - Sep 6 with 2216 viewsBloomBlue

I often wonder has anyone started vaping who wasnt previously smoking a cigarette.
What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:48 - Sep 6 with 2202 viewshomer_123

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:47 - Sep 6 by BloomBlue

I often wonder has anyone started vaping who wasnt previously smoking a cigarette.

There is no cooler look than a vaper.

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:49 - Sep 6 with 2192 viewsGrandadDel

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:47 - Sep 6 by BloomBlue

The 'kids outside my house smoke them all the time cant walk out there without getting a load in my eyes

They look to young to buy cigarettes so i bet they started on these puffer things
What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:54 - Sep 6 with 2170 viewswkj

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:49 - Sep 6 by GrandadDel

The 'kids outside my house smoke them all the time cant walk out there without getting a load in my eyes

They look to young to buy cigarettes so i bet they started on these puffer things

At least it isn't as bad as your prior history of blowing smoke up people's arses on here. How is taxi and cruncher by the way, you three enjoying the season, or are you watching the might Derby roar to success under Mel Morris, the saviour of footie?

Crybaby

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:56 - Sep 6 with 2156 viewsGrandadDel

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:54 - Sep 6 by wkj

At least it isn't as bad as your prior history of blowing smoke up people's arses on here. How is taxi and cruncher by the way, you three enjoying the season, or are you watching the might Derby roar to success under Mel Morris, the saviour of footie?

What's all this business about vaping then? on 20:01 - Sep 6 with 2144 viewswkj

What's all this business about vaping then? on 19:56 - Sep 6 by GrandadDel

The worse thing is not that you're up to your usual games, but you think I'm stupid enough to now clock on to who you really are. Poke it, hope you and Mrs Bates enjoy watching geriatric towie while the ritualistic hair brushing commences.

Crybaby

What's all this business about vaping then? on 20:02 - Sep 6 with 2132 viewsGrandadDel

What's all this business about vaping then? on 20:01 - Sep 6 by wkj

The worse thing is not that you're up to your usual games, but you think I'm stupid enough to now clock on to who you really are. Poke it, hope you and Mrs Bates enjoy watching geriatric towie while the ritualistic hair brushing commences.

What's all this business about vaping then? on 20:07 - Sep 6 with 2115 viewswkj

What's all this business about vaping then? on 20:02 - Sep 6 by GrandadDel

You're about as subtle as a piss head on giro day, you really are

Crybaby

What's all this business about vaping then? on 20:08 - Sep 6 with 2106 viewsGrandadDel

What's all this business about vaping then? on 20:07 - Sep 6 by wkj

You're about as subtle as a piss head on giro day, you really are

Rude

Don't know what I've done to get this abuse
What's all this business about vaping then? on 20:10 - Sep 6 with 2106 viewswkj

What's all this business about vaping then? on 20:08 - Sep 6 by GrandadDel

Rude

Don't know what I've done to get this abuse

Why don't you as one of your funny buddies who supposedly left the board because they got their feelings hurt, the ones that PM you exclusively that is.

Crybaby

What's all this business about vaping then? on 20:10 - Sep 6 with 2107 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I think the argument is that we all know cigarettes definitely have a cocktail of several hundred carcinogens so vaping may be less harmful … unless of course it turns out to contain as many carcinogens or more or have other unknown consequences.

There is a community of test subjects finding out for us.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024