Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Amber Rudd's Replacement 10:05 - Sep 8 with 2323 viewsIP12

None other than Suffolk's Theresa Coffey.....
Amber Rudd's Replacement on 10:07 - Sep 8 with 2320 viewsBackToRussia

Oh FFS.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-45176295

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 10:07 - Sep 8 with 2309 viewsfooters

Not going to be everyone's cup of tea

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 10:09 - Sep 8 with 2296 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Could she be the Edwina Currie to Boris's John Major?

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 10:14 - Sep 8 with 2269 viewsmrshallisfit

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 10:09 - Sep 8 by BanksterDebtSlave

Could she be the Edwina Currie to Boris's John Major?

Jeez. Those two going at it hammer and tongs. Not an image I want to conjure with.
Amber Rudd's Replacement on 10:19 - Sep 8 with 2252 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 10:14 - Sep 8 by mrshallisfit

Jeez. Those two going at it hammer and tongs. Not an image I want to conjure with.

It's my gift to the board this beautiful morning.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 11:36 - Sep 8 with 2167 viewsWeWereZombies

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 10:07 - Sep 8 by footers

Not going to be everyone's cup of tea

When she gets sacked Johnson can tell Americans who want something different from his cabinet that they do have decaffeinated...

Poll: Luton or Dubai ?

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 12:15 - Sep 8 with 2121 viewsBlueyandCrazy

More pertinantly, how the h*** can another Suffolk MP - Matt Hancock not now resign and follow the 21 plus Amber Rudd, given his background and views. Sums up the worst of the worst in politicians if he sees this out - just a career self orientated snake....

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 12:40 - Sep 8 with 2092 viewsbournemouthblue

Oh yes the MP who has Felixstowe in her constituency but doesn't want a Northern Bypass to support it

The Tories have lost the plot haven't they, they certainly aren't the party of business any more

Alcohol is the answer but I can't remember the question!
Poll: Rate this transfer window

Login to get fewer ads

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 12:49 - Sep 8 with 2066 viewsBlueyandCrazy

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 12:40 - Sep 8 by bournemouthblue

Oh yes the MP who has Felixstowe in her constituency but doesn't want a Northern Bypass to support it

The Tories have lost the plot haven't they, they certainly aren't the party of business any more

But she cant afford to lose her NIMBY hard BREXIT core vote in the pending Election......

Poll: Worst ever ITFC manager

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 13:05 - Sep 8 with 2033 viewsbournemouthblue

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 12:49 - Sep 8 by BlueyandCrazy

But she cant afford to lose her NIMBY hard BREXIT core vote in the pending Election......

I wonder how many of her constituency would actually be effected by it, it would surely help Woodbridge and areas above that

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 13:06 - Sep 8 with 2034 viewsEwan_Oozami

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 12:49 - Sep 8 by BlueyandCrazy

I don't understand why people who voted Brexit would be against the Northern Bypass - if Brexit is as good as people say it will be, then we'll need to make sure our infrastructure is ready to cope with all this marvellous free trade that'll be going on through our ports....

Just one small problem; sell their houses to who, Ben? Fcking Aquaman?
Poll: What else could go on top of the cake apart from icing and a cherry?

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 13:15 - Sep 8 with 2016 viewsbournemouthblue

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 13:06 - Sep 8 by Ewan_Oozami

I don't understand why people who voted Brexit would be against the Northern Bypass - if Brexit is as good as people say it will be, then we'll need to make sure our infrastructure is ready to cope with all this marvellous free trade that'll be going on through our ports....

There was talk of more lorries coming through Felixstowe, as the extra time on the ferry could help paperwork etc

More infrastructure will be needed, if that does indeed happen

There's very much a town versus country issue here and same people in charge who want Ipswich to shoulder a lot of the strain of housing on their doorstep, don't want it to have the infrastructure which will support it

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 13:26 - Sep 8 with 2005 viewsSwansea_Blue

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 13:06 - Sep 8 by Ewan_Oozami

We won’t need lorries. The brexiteers are inventing a new form of transport that negates the constraints of time and space. Obviously they’ve thought about this already and have some excellent ideas, they just prefer not to tell anyone what they might be. But it’ll be the easiest invention ever as they hold all the cards; the only thing that can stop them is if traitorous chickens don’t believe we can defy the laws of physics

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 13:27 - Sep 8 with 1998 viewsitfcjoe

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 13:26 - Sep 8 by Swansea_Blue

We won’t need lorries. The brexiteers are inventing a new form of transport that negates the constraints of time and space. Obviously they’ve thought about this already and have some excellent ideas, they just prefer not to tell anyone what they might be. But it’ll be the easiest invention ever as they hold all the cards; the only thing that can stop them is if traitorous chickens don’t believe we can defy the laws of physics

‘Alternative arrangements’

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 13:29 - Sep 8 with 1989 viewsSwansea_Blue

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 13:27 - Sep 8 by itfcjoe

‘Alternative arrangements’

‘Alternative transport’. It’s the future

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 13:41 - Sep 8 with 1961 viewsfactual_blue

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 13:29 - Sep 8 by Swansea_Blue

‘Alternative transport’. It’s the future

Indispensable for exporting innovative jam.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 15:39 - Sep 8 with 1910 viewsjaykay

a good old suffolk gal
oh wait ...

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 19:29 - Sep 8 with 1790 viewsDecoy_Octopus

Oh joy. To be honest if my mother and sister in laws dealings with her are anything to go by, she'll be next to useless. To be honest I don't really see much of her here in Suffolk Coastal other than the odd leaflet at election time. Still, people round here would vote for a rabid monkey who flung Sh!t at them if it had a blue rosette on. She has a majority in the 10s of thousands so doesn't really need to do much to get re-elected each time.
Amber Rudd's Replacement on 21:37 - Sep 8 with 1693 viewsrgp1

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 19:29 - Sep 8 by Decoy_Octopus

Oh joy. To be honest if my mother and sister in laws dealings with her are anything to go by, she'll be next to useless. To be honest I don't really see much of her here in Suffolk Coastal other than the odd leaflet at election time. Still, people round here would vote for a rabid monkey who flung Sh!t at them if it had a blue rosette on. She has a majority in the 10s of thousands so doesn't really need to do much to get re-elected each time.

That may change if the coming election throws up a few surprises!
Amber Rudd's Replacement on 21:42 - Sep 8 with 1683 viewsrgp1

Amber Rudd's Replacement on 19:29 - Sep 8 by Decoy_Octopus

And between 1992 and 1997 gummers majority dropped from 19000 to 3000 so anything is possible in the current political climate,!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024