Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? 16:38 - Sep 11 with 3429 viewsMullet

Or is it because teams target him?

I know there seems to have been a turn from MK being youngster who never got a look in because of Jonas, to "weak link" fairly sharpish this season. But that's an interesting stat. Compared to Skuse's prowess as an interceptor I wonder if it's down to his position or his all round play?

Nice to see him up there though.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 16:43 - Sep 11 with 3161 viewsBLUEBEAT

Probably a bit of both.

If you’re targeted, you’re gonna be busier and will get more tackles in accordingly.

I’ve found him to be OK, generally. I prefer him to Knudsen.

You do however notice the difference compared to KVY in the relatively short time he’s been here...

Poll: W or W

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 16:43 - Sep 11 with 3151 viewsStokieBlue

Because he loses it so often in bad areas and has to make the tackles?

There has been a bit of scapegoating I agree but he's been the weak link. He loses it in bad positions and seems scared when going forward - he slows down the attacks. It's noticeable (to me at least) in every match he plays.

Any idea what they consider a tackle?

SB

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 16:44 - Sep 11 with 3143 viewsMrTown

I think he's done well this season. He always looks a bit unorthodox the way he plays but he's been generally good this season.

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 16:53 - Sep 11 with 3106 viewswkj

Imagine if we had Knudsen though, we'd be as good as promoted already

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 17:07 - Sep 11 with 3056 viewsitfc_bucks

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 16:53 - Sep 11 by wkj

I'm genuinely amazed there's even a conversation to be had here, Jonas is a far better LB than Kenlock.

If Kenlock were not an academy product, he'd be getting dogs abuse.
Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 17:14 - Sep 11 with 3018 viewsGirthyguy

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 16:53 - Sep 11 by wkj

Especially with those deadly long throws.
Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 17:26 - Sep 11 with 2983 viewsBLUEBEAT

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 17:07 - Sep 11 by itfc_bucks

I'm genuinely amazed there's even a conversation to be had here, Jonas is a far better LB than Kenlock.

Kenlock wants to be here, though.

I’m not interested in mercenaries.

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 17:58 - Sep 11 with 2900 viewsBlueBadger

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 17:26 - Sep 11 by BLUEBEAT

Imagine a self-respecting professional footballer being so mercenary as to choose to play European football rather than English Football League Trophy football.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 18:36 - Sep 11 with 2839 viewsBLUEBEAT

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 17:58 - Sep 11 by BlueBadger

Imagine a self-respecting professional footballer being so mercenary as to choose to play European football rather than English Football League Trophy football.

Imagine wanting a player here who isn’t and can’t be here over someone who is and is willing to be.

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 18:42 - Sep 11 with 2825 viewsMullet

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 17:07 - Sep 11 by itfc_bucks

I dunno if that holds true. Being an academy product makes him just as likely to get dogs, and he often has this season. Perhaps not the vitriol that comes when we aren't winning every week, but it's there.

I still think he's a better wingback than anything else, so the conversion to CB in a three bothers me. But likewise it's clear he sees a lot of the ball when oppositions attack us.

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 18:44 - Sep 11 with 2817 viewsBlueBadger

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 18:36 - Sep 11 by BLUEBEAT

Imagine wanting a player here who isn’t and can’t be here over someone who is and is willing to be.

Imagine football supporters wishing their team had better players.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 18:46 - Sep 11 with 2804 viewsMullet

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 16:43 - Sep 11 by StokieBlue

Because he loses it so often in bad areas and has to make the tackles?

There has been a bit of scapegoating I agree but he's been the weak link. He loses it in bad positions and seems scared when going forward - he slows down the attacks. It's noticeable (to me at least) in every match he plays.

Any idea what they consider a tackle?

SB

I'm assuming it's dispossessing an opponent.

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 18:46 - Sep 11 with 2805 viewsSpruceMoose

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 18:36 - Sep 11 by BLUEBEAT

I mean, it doesn't say much unless there are offers elsewhere. Kenlock is pretty crap, not like Malmo will come knocking for him.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 18:48 - Sep 11 with 2804 viewsSitfcB

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 17:26 - Sep 11 by BLUEBEAT

Jonas would’ve wanted to have been here had we offered him a contract sooner.

He’s better off away from our fans though.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 18:49 - Sep 11 with 2794 viewsSpruceMoose

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 18:48 - Sep 11 by SitfcB

Yeah but he said something nice about the nasty man.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 18:59 - Sep 11 with 2756 viewsPJH

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 18:48 - Sep 11 by SitfcB

Not sure that he ever was offered a contract was he/

About this time last year Hurst announced that he (Hurst) was not interested in thinking about a new contract for Jonas at that stage and presumably new contracts were not high priority for PL when he first came in.

Very reasonably with the prospect of being out of work on 30th June 2019 Jonas was thinking of alternative employment last January and it was generally assumed that he would leave in January.

When Jonas was still here after the January window I do not know if any new contract was ever discussed.
Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 09:06 - Sep 12 with 2379 viewsGarv

Rubbish stat alert.

Poll: Pick a goal to win the derby in stoppage time...

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 09:11 - Sep 12 with 2352 viewsPositivelyPortman

He’d have gone anywhere to get away.

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 09:12 - Sep 12 with 2350 viewsitfcjoe

Interesting stat about Malmo - they will face Copenhagen in the next round of the Europa League - the distance they travel (about 25 miles) will be less than they travel for any away game in the league this season.

So their closest away game this year will be a European game in another country

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 15:01 - Sep 12 with 2191 viewsBiGDonnie

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 18:44 - Sep 11 by BlueBadger

Imagine football supporters wishing their team had better players.

Mate, if we're wishing for better players, let's aim a bit higher than a bang average Ka-oodsen!

COYBs
Poll: Is it too soon to sack Hurst?

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 15:03 - Sep 12 with 2181 viewsSpruceMoose

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 15:01 - Sep 12 by BiGDonnie

Mate, if we're wishing for better players, let's aim a bit higher than a bang average Ka-oodsen!

Players like Kenlock?

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 15:06 - Sep 12 with 2173 viewsBiGDonnie

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 15:03 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Players like Kenlock?

Why would I wish for a player we've already got under contract!

COYBs

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 15:12 - Sep 12 with 2159 viewsSpruceMoose

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 15:06 - Sep 12 by BiGDonnie

Why would I wish for a player we've already got under contract!

Well he's our Knudsen replacement. Happy with that upgrade?

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 15:19 - Sep 12 with 2140 viewsBiGDonnie

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 15:12 - Sep 12 by SpruceMoose

Well he's our Knudsen replacement. Happy with that upgrade?

Massively. Knudsen's w&nk. Kenlock has time to develop.

COYBs

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 15:20 - Sep 12 with 2131 viewsSpruceMoose

Myles Kenlock is our best tackler then? on 15:19 - Sep 12 by BiGDonnie

Massively. Knudsen's w&nk. Kenlock has time to develop.

He's 22, nearly 23. He's done cooking now. His final form is half baked.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024