Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fun for Five year olds 23:04 - Sep 12 with 890 viewsYarraBlue

Hello.

I'm currently over from Australia with my five year old son. We'll be able to get to the Donnie, MK Dons and Tranmere matches while we're here.

In Australia he is subjected to constant Aussie Rules nonsense and an insidious Crystal Palace influence, so I'm very keen on making his football, and in particular Ipswich, experience as fun as it can be. To that end, are there any inside tips from those who have taken small kids to Portman Road on how to make it as fun as possible? Good places to go before/after the match, good areas to sit during the game, items to take etc etc.

He's been to A-League football in Australia and quite enjoys it. And I've signed him up as a mascot for the last match.

Thanks in advance
Fun for Five year olds on 23:06 - Sep 12 with 887 viewsitfcjoe

There is a thing where if it is first game and you let the club know, he will get a certificate from Bluey in the FanZonw, the FZ is generally quite good as loads of kids having a kickabout in there etc

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Fun for Five year olds on 23:29 - Sep 12 with 854 viewsPhilTWTD

Fun for Five year olds on 23:06 - Sep 12 by itfcjoe

There is a thing where if it is first game and you let the club know, he will get a certificate from Bluey in the FanZonw, the FZ is generally quite good as loads of kids having a kickabout in there etc

Re the first game certificate, details here: https://www.itfc.co.uk/supporters/first-time-fans/
Fun for Five year olds on 23:19 - Sep 13 with 682 viewsYarraBlue

Fun for Five year olds on 23:29 - Sep 12 by PhilTWTD

Re the first game certificate, details here: https://www.itfc.co.uk/supporters/first-time-fans/

Thanks for the suggestions. We'll employ those tactics, get there early and enjoy the fanzone and we've signed up for the first time fans certificate.

Looking forward to the match.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024