Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jurgen Klopp may not extend his contract at Liverpool... 16:50 - Sep 16 with 1087 viewsKieran_Knows

... due to the English weather, according to his agent. One way getting out of signing a new deal, I suppose.

https://www.goal.com/g00/en/news/klopp-contract-extension-at-liverpool-may-be-we

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Jurgen Klopp may not extend his contract at Liverpool... on 16:55 - Sep 16 with 1057 viewsGirthyguy

I'm sure if he can win a PL title with Liverpool which already this season looks a good chance. He won't be going anywhere.
Jurgen Klopp may not extend his contract at Liverpool... on 17:01 - Sep 16 with 1039 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

To be fair, the North West is very wet and can be gloomy.

If he wants drier weather, he should move to Suffolk.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Jurgen Klopp may not extend his contract at Liverpool... on 17:02 - Sep 16 with 1029 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

Jurgen Klopp may not extend his contract at Liverpool... on 16:55 - Sep 16 by Girthyguy

I'm sure if he can win a PL title with Liverpool which already this season looks a good chance. He won't be going anywhere.

Arguably that would be a great time to leave.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Jurgen Klopp may not extend his contract at Liverpool... on 17:03 - Sep 16 with 1022 viewschicoazul

Good. I hate Liverpool and sincerely hope Klopp goes to Real Madrid very soon.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Jurgen Klopp may not extend his contract at Liverpool... on 17:03 - Sep 16 with 1025 viewswkj

If Klopp can win the premiership this season I would imagine he could get an coaching job in the world, if not already the case.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Jurgen Klopp may not extend his contract at Liverpool... on 18:06 - Sep 16 with 910 viewsBasuco

Jurgen Klopp may not extend his contract at Liverpool... on 17:02 - Sep 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

Agree, a PL win to add to the Champions League win would be the perfect time to move on and attempt to repeat elsewhere.
Jurgen Klopp may not extend his contract at Liverpool... on 19:29 - Sep 16 with 804 viewsC_HealyIsAPleasure

Jurgen Klopp may not extend his contract at Liverpool... on 17:02 - Sep 16 by Marshalls_Mullet

Indeed, wouldn’t surprise me at all if something like that ended up being the case. He’ll bd well aware he stayed too long at Dortmund too, I imagine

Highlighting crass stupidity since sometime around 2010
Poll: Would you want Messi to sign?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024