Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
iFollow regulars 22:24 - Sep 16 with 2071 viewsskyblue23

Never used the service before as we used to be on the red button occasionally if I couldn’t make the away game, but now we’re league 1 we obviously aren’t red button.

1) Are we on iFollow tomorrow night as it’s a midweek game?

2) As somebody that doesn’t use vpn’s Etc, am I able to purchase the game and watch it at home as a normal uk customer or is it only available to people abroad?

3) If you download the ipswich town official app it says you can watch iFollow from the app. Does the app allow you to chrome cast to the tv?
Thanks in advance!
[Post edited 16 Sep 2019 22:28]

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

iFollow regulars on 22:38 - Sep 16 with 2037 viewswiffin1

As tomorrow nights game is midweek you won’t need a vpn to watch it, you’ll be able to buy and watch it in the uk, and I manage to cast it via Apple TV so should think chrome cast etc will work fine :)
iFollow regulars on 23:20 - Sep 16 with 1991 viewsBonchosBicycle

Tomorrow's game is available in the UK to watch on iFollow so you can watch it just like all us overseas people.

You generally can't cast the video itself, but I just play it in Chrome and cast the tab (that may require a Chromecast)
[Post edited 16 Sep 2019 23:49]
iFollow regulars on 13:14 - Sep 17 with 1735 viewsskyblue23

Thanks for the replies. I've just purchased the match pass but it's not showing in my subscriptions? Do I just go on the app at kick off and it'll work or should it show my match pass in my subscriptions?

Poll: Paul Lambert moves on, would you be happy if Jim Magilton was given another go?

iFollow regulars on 13:23 - Sep 17 with 1717 viewsMark

I will try iFollow for the first time tonight. I have a Samsung smart TV, but not sure if there is an app available on there. I will play it on Chrome on my laptop and connect it to the TV with an HDMI cable. Fingers crossed it will play smoothly and be worth the tenner.
iFollow regulars on 13:59 - Sep 17 with 1686 viewsDyland

iFollow regulars on 13:14 - Sep 17 by skyblue23

Thanks for the replies. I've just purchased the match pass but it's not showing in my subscriptions? Do I just go on the app at kick off and it'll work or should it show my match pass in my subscriptions?

The stream will start around 15 or 20 minutes before kick-off, just go into the game's "Match Day Centre" on MK Dons website (in Fixtures).

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

iFollow regulars on 16:45 - Sep 17 with 1591 viewsnoggin

iFollow regulars on 13:23 - Sep 17 by Mark

I will try iFollow for the first time tonight. I have a Samsung smart TV, but not sure if there is an app available on there. I will play it on Chrome on my laptop and connect it to the TV with an HDMI cable. Fingers crossed it will play smoothly and be worth the tenner.

I always watch on my laptop and it's great.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

iFollow regulars on 16:50 - Sep 17 with 1582 viewssuffolkpoker

iFollow regulars on 16:45 - Sep 17 by noggin

I always watch on my laptop and it's great.

Is there Radio Suffolk commetry? i assume its behind the play.

Poll: Should Hewitt play for the Gulls in the 2nd round of the FA Cup

iFollow regulars on 16:52 - Sep 17 with 1577 viewsFenoit

iFollow regulars on 16:50 - Sep 17 by suffolkpoker

Is there Radio Suffolk commetry? i assume its behind the play.

No the commentary is in sync with the video... though in general, all of it is "behind play" by a couple of seconds (compared to if you were to have radio Suffolk playing via an FM radio)
Login to get fewer ads

iFollow regulars on 17:09 - Sep 17 with 1549 viewsnoggin

iFollow regulars on 16:52 - Sep 17 by Fenoit

No the commentary is in sync with the video... though in general, all of it is "behind play" by a couple of seconds (compared to if you were to have radio Suffolk playing via an FM radio)

Yes, don't have alerts set from a scores service or you'll know about goals before you see them.

Poll: Which team thread should I participate in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024