Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Littering should be a capital offence 19:32 - Sep 17 with 722 viewsWD19

Bit of a random thread, but having just done the walk from Bletchley to Stadium MK I have seen enough litter to last a lifetime. It makes you weep to see just how much crap has been casually strewn everywhere. Not just a bit. Tonnes of the stuff.

OK, so some can be put down to wind and foxes, but the vast majority just has to be scummy folk dropping their litter. I just don’t understand it. What possesses someone to chuck a can or a packet or a bottle on the ground!?

Hang em all. Then cut them down and hang them again.
Littering should be a capital offence on 19:36 - Sep 17 with 700 viewsBLUEBEAT

Also... bring back Chain Gangs. Clearing up that sh!t. Make perpetrators earn their credits.

Poll: W or W

Littering should be a capital offence on 19:40 - Sep 17 with 687 viewsOldsmoker

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Littering should be a capital offence on 19:41 - Sep 17 with 682 viewswkj

Littering should be a capital offence on 19:36 - Sep 17 by BLUEBEAT

Also... bring back Chain Gangs. Clearing up that sh!t. Make perpetrators earn their credits.

Indeed, prison is like a holiday resort now, about time we took back control from the prison system

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Littering should be a capital offence on 21:04 - Sep 17 with 643 viewsjontysnut

Yep I was walking behind someone who just dropped a McD cup on the ground. Didn't launch it or stuff it somewhere, just dropped it at his feet. I pointed out the proximity of a bin and there were some verbals but some people are beyond sense - it seems it's me in the wrong. Cattle prods or tasers would be a start. Don't get me started on fly tippers.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024