Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Milton Keynes FC view 22:59 - Sep 17 with 2799 viewsCoco

https://www.sitdownorwellstealyourclub.com/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=4006&sid=7

#SellUpMarcusEvans #LambertOUT // Sent from my iphone - which explains all the felling spuck ups
Poll: When we're finally freed from Mick McCarthy would you like to see Burley as DoF?

Milton Keynes FC view on 23:01 - Sep 17 with 2726 viewswkj

Pretty fair comments I think

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Milton Keynes FC view on 23:26 - Sep 17 with 2518 viewsclive_baker

On balance they did enough for a draw on another day I think. Equally the game could’ve been beyond them by half time.

Slightly contradictory bitterness at the end. Criticising the management for celebrating the victory (bizarre in itself) because it’s a game we ‘should be winning’ yet expecting the fans to be singing for 90 minutes like it’s a huge game? Doesn’t quite stack up. Given its a Tuesday night game which many will have driven to from work given the lack of trains, in a very empty stadium with zero home support to respond to, I’m not quite sure what he was expecting.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Milton Keynes FC view on 00:11 - Sep 18 with 2345 viewspointofblue

Reading the thread it’s interesting to see one poster say that the tide began to turn when Keane came on for Norwood.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Milton Keynes FC view on 01:00 - Sep 18 with 2230 viewspelles321

Milton Keynes FC view on 00:11 - Sep 18 by pointofblue

Reading the thread it’s interesting to see one poster say that the tide began to turn when Keane came on for Norwood.

Not sure that was overly significant. We lost a little momentum after the injury until half time. I think the main change was after their half time substitutions. They brought on two wide players and exposed us down the flanks as we were playing the narrow diamond in midfield. It took Lambert a long time to respond. When he did, he changed it to 4-3-3 and I thought they caused us less problems.
Milton Keynes FC view on 07:04 - Sep 18 with 1858 viewsTractorCam

Milton Keynes FC view on 23:26 - Sep 17 by clive_baker

On balance they did enough for a draw on another day I think. Equally the game could’ve been beyond them by half time.

Slightly contradictory bitterness at the end. Criticising the management for celebrating the victory (bizarre in itself) because it’s a game we ‘should be winning’ yet expecting the fans to be singing for 90 minutes like it’s a huge game? Doesn’t quite stack up. Given its a Tuesday night game which many will have driven to from work given the lack of trains, in a very empty stadium with zero home support to respond to, I’m not quite sure what he was expecting.

Ah the classic 'celebrated like they won the league', because you aren't allowed to celebrate games that you are expected too win!

Poll: An interesting day for our politicians, but which one is worse?

Milton Keynes FC view on 07:09 - Sep 18 with 1831 viewsKeaneish

Milton Keynes FC view on 01:00 - Sep 18 by pelles321

Not sure that was overly significant. We lost a little momentum after the injury until half time. I think the main change was after their half time substitutions. They brought on two wide players and exposed us down the flanks as we were playing the narrow diamond in midfield. It took Lambert a long time to respond. When he did, he changed it to 4-3-3 and I thought they caused us less problems.

I thought that 433 looked a bit ragged too in truth. Much better when we switched to a 4411 with Edwards and Georgiou.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Milton Keynes FC view on 07:38 - Sep 18 with 1696 viewsBLUEBEAT

Milton Keynes FC view on 07:04 - Sep 18 by TractorCam

Ah the classic 'celebrated like they won the league', because you aren't allowed to celebrate games that you are expected too win!

The Pboro fans said that too.

That was way more exciting, though. Taking 2 points away from them deep into added time

Poll: W or W

Milton Keynes FC view on 09:38 - Sep 18 with 1282 viewsSamWhiteUK

Milton Keynes FC view on 07:04 - Sep 18 by TractorCam

Exactly, should we have all just walked out, job done?

Thought the noise from us was good as well, not disappointing at all. Yes, we were quieter in the second half, because we weren't walking all over them like we were in the first.

I hardly think a team like MK, who can hardly bring enough people to outnumber the away fans, have any grounds to comment on support
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024