Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see the 'acting prime minister' is trotting out the party line 12:49 - Sep 25 with 758 viewswkj

Geoffrey Cox going along with the, we were right and Labour are chickens snorefest.

Give it up, and get back to work. We've some vital domestic bills to get on with.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I see the 'acting prime minister' is trotting out the party line on 12:57 - Sep 25 with 723 viewsPinewoodblue

Not sure there many bills currently going through. There are certainly plenty of issues that need looking at.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

I see the 'acting prime minister' is trotting out the party line on 13:03 - Sep 25 with 706 viewsStokieBlue

SB
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 13:04]

Avatar - IC410 - Tadpoles Nebula

I see the 'acting prime minister' is trotting out the party line on 13:33 - Sep 25 with 676 viewswkj

I see the 'acting prime minister' is trotting out the party line on 12:57 - Sep 25 by Pinewoodblue

Not sure there many bills currently going through. There are certainly plenty of issues that need looking at.

Whilst I have no objection to the importance of the EU withdrawal to the electorate, and while I have my own views on the matter, it has cannibalised so much time otherwise spent on discussing important domestic policies, one of which I have volunteered my own time for. Seeing today, an important day of progress, subject to more time wasting and huff and puff is an atrocious act of disrespect for the UK and her citizens.

Some might say we should be free of the EU by now, fundamentally they would be correct, but there has been no contingency in place to help support the important work the public does to assist the government in making positive change for the country. We have a blind government and they are developing a blind nation. This whole process has cost us all a lot in terms of progress, something the government did as much to shoot themselves in the foot as any of those on the opposition benches.
[Post edited 25 Sep 2019 13:35]

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I see the 'acting prime minister' is trotting out the party line on 14:12 - Sep 25 with 629 viewshomer_123

I see the 'acting prime minister' is trotting out the party line on 12:57 - Sep 25 by Pinewoodblue

Quite a few actually.

Trade, Fishing, Animal Cruelty, Divroce and Domestic Abuse to name a few.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

I see the 'acting prime minister' is trotting out the party line on 14:14 - Sep 25 with 623 viewsSpruceMoose

I see the 'acting prime minister' is trotting out the party line on 14:12 - Sep 25 by homer_123

Quite a few actually.

Trade, Fishing, Animal Cruelty, Divroce and Domestic Abuse to name a few.

Trade, Fishing, Animal Cruelty, Divorce and Domestic Abuse.

Sounds like the goings on in Footers house.

Pronouns: He/Him/His. "Imagine being a heterosexual white male in Britain at this moment. How bad is that. Everything you say is racist, everything you say is homophobic. The Woke community have really f****d this country."
Poll: Selectamod

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024