Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I see Tom Lawrence has got himself into trouble 05:43 - Sep 26 with 1043 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Smashed his car to bits and arrested for drink driving with Mason Bennett. Lawrence had to go to hospital as well apparently.

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.bbc.co.uk/news/amp/uk-england-derbyshire-4982

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I see Tom Lawrence has got himself into trouble on 05:49 - Sep 26 with 1024 viewswkj

Aiye, was a pretty lengthy post on it yesterday, Lucky to be alive, Luck to not kill anyone else and stupid... because obviously

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

I see Tom Lawrence has got himself into trouble on 08:36 - Sep 26 with 856 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

I see Tom Lawrence has got himself into trouble on 05:49 - Sep 26 by wkj

Aiye, was a pretty lengthy post on it yesterday, Lucky to be alive, Luck to not kill anyone else and stupid... because obviously

How come they both got done for drink driving? I assumed they were in the same car?

We're they driving desperate cars and managed to smash into each other?

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

I see Tom Lawrence has got himself into trouble on 08:41 - Sep 26 with 843 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

I see Tom Lawrence has got himself into trouble on 08:36 - Sep 26 by Marshalls_Mullet

How come they both got done for drink driving? I assumed they were in the same car?

Apparently so

A few people have said people were seen getting out the back of the cars too but left before police arrived.

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

I see Tom Lawrence has got himself into trouble on 08:43 - Sep 26 with 837 viewsPJH

I see Tom Lawrence has got himself into trouble on 08:36 - Sep 26 by Marshalls_Mullet

I wondered if they were racing, pure speculation of course and we should not do that.

Their cars might have been desperate but maybe you mean separate?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024