Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not antisemitic 07:26 - Sep 23 with 19826 viewsGlasgowBlue

So the Labour Party conference has started and there’s absolutely no sign of antisemitism on day one. None at all.

[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 7:32]

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Not antisemitic on 07:34 - Sep 23 with 7657 viewsBluefish

There will be some cult members along soon with some whatabouterry saying that there is anti Islam in the Tory party ranks. Obviously it will ignore the disgusting items above and how they have allowed to become so open and normalised. It will make them complicit in allowing this to continue but they won't care, all they care about is trying to help their cult to "win" they don't care what winning is or the costs.....quite like brexit voters i suppose.

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

(No subject) (n/t) on 07:41 - Sep 23 with 7636 viewsRegencyBlue

Not antisemitic on 07:46 - Sep 23 with 7632 viewsWacko

None of that is anti-semitic.

1. Not an anti-semitic cartoon, an anti-lobbyist cartoon (though the cartoonist himself appears anti-semitic)

2. Anti-zionist and trying to destroy an organisation, not a race

3. Anti-Israeli state calling for de-Zionisation

4. Gives a platform to a guy who highlights certain past anti-semitic examples, showing they're not suppressing / sweeping it under the carpet in this instance (also didn't hear any booing, just lukewarm applause at the end)

5. Not antisemitic... yet. Post something about the content of the talk

Try harder!

Poll: Who would you rather see lose their job?

Not antisemitic on 07:50 - Sep 23 with 7618 viewshaynes_toe1

Not antisemitic on 07:46 - Sep 23 by Wacko

1. Not an anti-semitic cartoon, an anti-lobbyist cartoon (though the cartoonist himself appears anti-semitic)

4. Gives a platform to a guy who highlights certain past anti-semitic examples, showing they're not suppressing / sweeping it under the carpet in this instance (also didn't hear any booing, just lukewarm applause at the end)

Try harder!

Oh, that's ok then.

What a pathetic, ignorant post. Who knew the far left could be so far right?
Not antisemitic on 07:53 - Sep 23 with 7610 viewsWacko

Not antisemitic on 07:50 - Sep 23 by haynes_toe1

Oh, that's ok then.

What a pathetic, ignorant post. Who knew the far left could be so far right?

Who knew the far right couldn't argue rationally?

Oh. We all did.

Not antisemitic on 07:54 - Sep 23 with 7611 viewshaynes_toe1

Not antisemitic on 07:53 - Sep 23 by Wacko

Who knew the far right couldn't argue rationally?

Oh. We all did.

I agree. They can't. Good job it doesn't apply to me.

Next...
Not antisemitic on 07:58 - Sep 23 with 7593 viewsWacko

Not antisemitic on 07:54 - Sep 23 by haynes_toe1

I agree. They can't. Good job it doesn't apply to me.

Next...

Go on then prove it

Not antisemitic on 08:26 - Sep 23 with 7561 viewsGlasgowBlue

Try harder!

I suggest you read the IHRA definition of antisemitism, including all of its examples and then come back to the thread.

Iron Lion Zion

Login to get fewer ads

Not antisemitic on 08:27 - Sep 23 with 7549 viewsJakeITFC

On a loosely related note, I had dinner in the same place as Luciana Berger the other night.
Not antisemitic on 08:33 - Sep 23 with 7524 viewsWacko

Not antisemitic on 08:26 - Sep 23 by GlasgowBlue

I suggest you read the IHRA definition of antisemitism, including all of its examples and then come back to the thread.

“Antisemitism is a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews. Rhetorical and physical manifestations of antisemitism are directed toward Jewish or non-Jewish individuals and/or their property, toward Jewish community institutions and religious facilities.”

Ok done that. Now it's your turn. You've posted those five examples on a public forum where lots of people can see it. It's your duty to back up your allegations with evidence of why each of those five examples constitute anti-semitism, according to these guidelines:

https://www.holocaustremembrance.com/working-definition-antisemitism

If you can't, you should remove the post.

Not antisemitic on 08:34 - Sep 23 with 7516 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Here we go.....another epic fail of a post......did you actually watch that video...I may have heard one distant voice shout something!
Pathetic even by your low standards Tory boy.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Not antisemitic on 08:36 - Sep 23 with 7501 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Not antisemitic on 07:34 - Sep 23 by Bluefish

There will be some cult members along soon with some whatabouterry saying that there is anti Islam in the Tory party ranks. Obviously it will ignore the disgusting items above and how they have allowed to become so open and normalised. It will make them complicit in allowing this to continue but they won't care, all they care about is trying to help their cult to "win" they don't care what winning is or the costs.....quite like brexit voters i suppose.

Yeah you didn't listen either did you.....and what's inaccurate about that cartoon (ignoring the second one 'for context '....lol)

Not antisemitic on 08:38 - Sep 23 with 7493 viewsBackToRussia

Try harder!

At least he got the thread title accurate.

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Not antisemitic on 08:38 - Sep 23 with 7487 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Not antisemitic on 08:26 - Sep 23 by GlasgowBlue

.....and then apply another heavy dose of GlasgowBlue interpretation!

Not antisemitic on 08:45 - Sep 23 with 7467 viewssolemio

Not antisemitic on 08:34 - Sep 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

Here we go.....another epic fail of a post......did you actually watch that video...I may have heard one distant voice shout something!
Pathetic even by your low standards Tory boy.

Can you not see that the last two words of your post greatly weaken all the preceding words? Which is a pity.
Not antisemitic on 08:51 - Sep 23 with 7462 viewsGlasgowBlue

Not antisemitic on 08:33 - Sep 23 by Wacko

“Antisemitism is a certain perception of Jews, which may be expressed as hatred toward Jews. Rhetorical and physical manifestations of antisemitism are directed toward Jewish or non-Jewish individuals and/or their property, toward Jewish community institutions and religious facilities.”

Ok done that. Now it's your turn. You've posted those five examples on a public forum where lots of people can see it. It's your duty to back up your allegations with evidence of why each of those five examples constitute anti-semitism, according to these guidelines:

https://www.holocaustremembrance.com/working-definition-antisemitism

If you can't, you should remove the post.

And all of its examples.....

Iron Lion Zion

Not antisemitic on 08:52 - Sep 23 with 7454 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Not antisemitic on 08:45 - Sep 23 by solemio

Can you not see that the last two words of your post greatly weaken all the preceding words? Which is a pity.

Sorry, sometimes can't help myself particularly when he pretends he isn't.

Edit....and in the scheme of things compared to being told that you are an anti semite it's pretty lightweight.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 8:57]

Not antisemitic on 08:55 - Sep 23 with 7451 viewsWacko

Not antisemitic on 08:51 - Sep 23 by GlasgowBlue

And all of its examples.....

They're in the link I posted.

Please spell it out to any impressionable kids reading who haven't formed their own political opinions why each of those five examples are anti-semitic.

Not antisemitic on 08:57 - Sep 23 with 7440 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Not antisemitic on 08:55 - Sep 23 by Wacko

Please spell it out to any impressionable kids reading who haven't formed their own political opinions why each of those five examples are anti-semitic.

This should be fun.....!

Edit ....I will do the first one for him....he will say that the cartoon 'implies' that the Israeli state is behind the attack on the Labour Party....as I said you have to apply liberal dollop of GlasgowBlueisms!
[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 9:01]

Not antisemitic on 08:59 - Sep 23 with 7438 viewsGlasgowBlue

Not antisemitic on 08:52 - Sep 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

Sorry, sometimes can't help myself particularly when he pretends he isn't.

Edit....and in the scheme of things compared to being told that you are an anti semite it's pretty lightweight.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 8:57]

Pretend what? I left the Tory party because it went into a loose coalition with bigots. I didn’t vote Tory at the recent local and EU elections. I won’t vote Tory at the next election? And I won’t consider voting Tory again until they start an independent inquiry into Islamophobia within their ranks.

There is no pretend. It’s called principles. This may be hard for somebody like you to understand.

But this seems to be the tactic favoured by the apologists for labour’s Antisemitism. Ignore the racism. Attack the person highlighting the racism. I mean how fcuked up is it that when shown examples of racism the first thought is to attack the person complaining about the issue. You should be in Brighton this week. You’d fit right in.
[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 9:04]

Iron Lion Zion

Not antisemitic on 09:01 - Sep 23 with 7429 viewsmonytowbray

Beyond the second cartoon in the first tweet, which I believe is pretty shocking to allow the bloke's work there (I see it similar to listening to an artist like Gary Glitter and claiming his music has nothing to do with his actions which would be BS), I can't see anything to suggest Anti-Semitism in these tweets? Seems to be a lot of people taking accusations of attacks for supporting Palestinians out of context, which is a line certainly favoured from those with an agenda.

This is a genuine question by the way before people jump down my throat.

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Not antisemitic on 09:01 - Sep 23 with 7427 viewsGlasgowBlue

Not antisemitic on 08:55 - Sep 23 by Wacko

And did you read them. Because even before I bother my arse explaining why 1, 2, 4 and 5 are antisemitic no 3 sticks out like a sore thumb. Referring to Israel as a racist endeavour.

You really didn’t read your own link did you?

Iron Lion Zion

Not antisemitic on 09:02 - Sep 23 with 7411 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Not antisemitic on 08:59 - Sep 23 by GlasgowBlue

Pretend what? I left the Tory party because it went into a loose coalition with bigots. I didn’t vote Tory at the recent local and EU elections. I won’t vote Tory at the next election? And I won’t consider voting Tory again until they start an independent inquiry into Islamophobia within their ranks.

There is no pretend. It’s called principles. This may be hard for somebody like you to understand.

But this seems to be the tactic favoured by the apologists for labour’s Antisemitism. Ignore the racism. Attack the person highlighting the racism. I mean how fcuked up is it that when shown examples of racism the first thought is to attack the person complaining about the issue. You should be in Brighton this week. You’d fit right in.

....but a Tory heart still beats in your tortured soul!

Edit....now look I have started your explanation for you so crack on.

Not antisemitic on 09:03 - Sep 23 with 7408 viewsmonytowbray

Not antisemitic on 09:01 - Sep 23 by GlasgowBlue

And did you read them. Because even before I bother my arse explaining why 1, 2, 4 and 5 are antisemitic no 3 sticks out like a sore thumb. Referring to Israel as a racist endeavour.

You really didn’t read your own link did you?

I'm sat here actually looking for this answer too. Would appreciate it beyond getting into fisticuffs with another poster (which let's be honest, you knew would happen on this post).

TWTD never forgets…
Poll: How close will a TWTD election poll be next to June results?

Not antisemitic on 09:05 - Sep 23 with 7385 viewsWacko

Not antisemitic on 08:57 - Sep 23 by BanksterDebtSlave

This should be fun.....!

Edit ....I will do the first one for him....he will say that the cartoon 'implies' that the Israeli state is behind the attack on the Labour Party....as I said you have to apply liberal dollop of GlasgowBlueisms!
[Post edited 23 Sep 2019 9:01]

Ah but that, according to the examples, doesn't constitute as anti-semitic:

"However, criticism of Israel similar to that leveled against any other country cannot be regarded as antisemitic."

But judging by his confidence I'm sure he can easily support his arguments. I only wish he'd hurry up so I can continue eating my quinoa muesli

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024