Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
World Heart Day. Talk to your kids about organ donation, folks. 10:10 - Sep 29 with 613 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-wales-49840881/organ-donation-the-phone-call-that

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

World Heart Day. Talk to your kids about organ donation, folks. on 10:11 - Sep 29 with 606 viewsBlueBadger

https://www.kidney.org/transplantation/transaction/TC/summer09/TCsm09_Talkingwit

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

World Heart Day. Talk to your kids about organ donation, folks. on 10:12 - Sep 29 with 601 viewsitfcjoe

Mine are nearly 3 and 1, is it worth it yet?

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

World Heart Day. Talk to your kids about organ donation, folks. on 10:14 - Sep 29 with 596 viewsBlueBadger

World Heart Day. Talk to your kids about organ donation, folks. on 10:12 - Sep 29 by itfcjoe

Mine are nearly 3 and 1, is it worth it yet?

If the 3 year old is able to understand the answers you're giving, why not?
[Post edited 29 Sep 2019 10:21]

World Heart Day. Talk to your kids about organ donation, folks. on 10:23 - Sep 29 with 579 viewsPendejo

Youngest offspring has just got her provisional licence, when she applied I insisted she sign up for donation.

Law changes soon doesn't it? Moving to opt out rather than opt in

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

World Heart Day. Talk to your kids about organ donation, folks. on 10:27 - Sep 29 with 574 viewsitfcjoe

World Heart Day. Talk to your kids about organ donation, folks. on 10:14 - Sep 29 by BlueBadger

If the 3 year old is able to understand the answers you're giving, why not?
[Post edited 29 Sep 2019 10:21]

I imagine I'll just hear the word 'why' said back to me a dozen times! I'll duck out from this thread rather than sidetrack it any further as believe this is an important cause

World Heart Day. Talk to your kids about organ donation, folks. on 10:35 - Sep 29 with 558 viewsBlueBadger

World Heart Day. Talk to your kids about organ donation, folks. on 10:27 - Sep 29 by itfcjoe

I imagine I'll just hear the word 'why' said back to me a dozen times! I'll duck out from this thread rather than sidetrack it any further as believe this is an important cause

Nah, you're alright, its good to iron out these things.

World Heart Day. Talk to your kids about organ donation, folks. on 10:36 - Sep 29 with 558 viewsBlueBadger

World Heart Day. Talk to your kids about organ donation, folks. on 10:23 - Sep 29 by Pendejo

Youngest offspring has just got her provisional licence, when she applied I insisted she sign up for donation.

Law changes soon doesn't it? Moving to opt out rather than opt in

It's opt out for adults, but staying opt-in for children.

World Heart Day. Talk to your kids about organ donation, folks. on 11:12 - Sep 29 with 543 viewsfactual_blue

World Heart Day. Talk to your kids about organ donation, folks. on 10:27 - Sep 29 by itfcjoe

'Every time you ask 'why', a unicorn dies.'

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Login to get fewer ads

World Heart Day. Talk to your kids about organ donation, folks. on 15:26 - Sep 29 with 498 viewsitfcjoe

World Heart Day. Talk to your kids about organ donation, folks. on 11:12 - Sep 29 by factual_blue

'Every time you ask 'why', a unicorn dies.'

Why?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024