Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Forget about the brain, Lets electocute some hotdogs 09:17 - Oct 4 with 560 viewswkj

Youtube is wonderful.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Forget about the brain, Lets electocute some hotdogs on 09:27 - Oct 4 with 545 viewsBarneycurley

I watched this video then I invited my next door neighbour to watch this video and we both concluded is was a most wonderfully uplifting video 😅😅😅

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Forget about the brain, Lets electocute some hotdogs on 09:28 - Oct 4 with 543 viewswkj

Forget about the brain, Lets electocute some hotdogs on 09:27 - Oct 4 by Barneycurley

I watched this video then I invited my next door neighbour to watch this video and we both concluded is was a most wonderfully uplifting video 😅😅😅

Good, you did the internet well.

Crybaby

Forget about the brain, Lets electocute some hotdogs on 09:32 - Oct 4 with 534 viewsSwansea_Blue

Why. Why did he do that? Why did I watch it al? Just why?

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Forget about the brain, Lets electocute some hotdogs on 09:32 - Oct 4 with 534 viewsfooters

Anyone worried about the UK losing its finest scientific minds to the EU post-Brexit needn't worry after watching this.

Thank you, wkj

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Forget about the brain, Lets electocute some hotdogs on 09:35 - Oct 4 with 521 viewsBarneycurley

Forget about the brain, Lets electocute some hotdogs on 09:32 - Oct 4 by Swansea_Blue

Why. Why did he do that? Why did I watch it al? Just why?

I did the same. The whole frigging thing. It's videos like this that drive people to channel their inner serial killer.

Poll: Last nights obv lling of Evans are him and bluefish ever seen in the same room?

Forget about the brain, Lets electocute some hotdogs on 09:39 - Oct 4 with 512 viewswkj

Forget about the brain, Lets electocute some hotdogs on 09:35 - Oct 4 by Barneycurley

I did the same. The whole frigging thing. It's videos like this that drive people to channel their inner serial killer.

Noel Edmonds house party youtubes drive my to my inner serial killer,

Crybaby

Forget about the brain, Lets electocute some hotdogs on 09:43 - Oct 4 with 500 viewsBarneycurley

Forget about the brain, Lets electocute some hotdogs on 09:39 - Oct 4 by wkj

Noel Edmonds house party youtubes drive my to my inner serial killer,

Link?

Forget about the brain, Lets electocute some hotdogs on 09:44 - Oct 4 with 498 viewswkj

Forget about the brain, Lets electocute some hotdogs on 09:43 - Oct 4 by Barneycurley

Link?

Have a lovely weekend

Crybaby

Login to get fewer ads

Forget about the brain, Lets electocute some hotdogs on 09:48 - Oct 4 with 491 viewsBarneycurley

Forget about the brain, Lets electocute some hotdogs on 09:44 - Oct 4 by wkj

Have a lovely weekend

Grrrr

Forget about the brain, Lets electocute some hotdogs on 09:52 - Oct 4 with 486 viewsBarneycurley

Forget about the brain, Lets electocute some hotdogs on 09:44 - Oct 4 by wkj

Have a lovely weekend

Wow that really was the epitome of "light entertainment" currently 4 minutes in and I have to report I've seen worse

Forget about the brain, Lets electocute some hotdogs on 10:33 - Oct 4 with 464 viewswkj

Forget about the brain, Lets electocute some hotdogs on 09:52 - Oct 4 by Barneycurley

Wow that really was the epitome of "light entertainment" currently 4 minutes in and I have to report I've seen worse

You have to hold up for Grab a grand, or as we used to say at Chicago's, grab a gran

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024