Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Cricket ticket ballots (Steve M, Facters etc may know the answer here...) 13:30 - Oct 7 with 1082 viewsbluewein

Went in for a few ballots for next years internationals and had an email from Trent Bridge this morning telling me to "Make sure you're ready to snaffle the international tickets you requested in the recent ballot at 9.30am tomorrow"

Anyone with any experience of this know if that basically means I've managed to get drawn in the ballot already or is it more of a "Have your card ready in case you get tickets"...?
[Post edited 7 Oct 2019 13:33]

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Cricket ticket ballots (Steve M, Facters etc may know the answer here...) on 13:40 - Oct 7 with 1043 viewsSteve_M

I've not bought tickets for Trent Bridge so don't know how that one works. For The Oval, success in the ballot allows a clear window to buy, not quite guaranteed but if one gets on with it. For Lord's I'll only find out if they take money off the credit card.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Cricket ticket ballots (Steve M, Facters etc may know the answer here...) on 13:46 - Oct 7 with 1037 viewsfactual_blue

I only do Lords' where if you're chosen in the ballot, you get the tickets you were after - as Steve M says.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Cricket ticket ballots (Steve M, Facters etc may know the answer here...) (n/t) on 14:11 - Oct 7 with 997 viewshampstead_blue

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Cricket ticket ballots (Steve M, Facters etc may know the answer here...) on 14:12 - Oct 7 with 991 viewshampstead_blue

I won two Ashes tickets for Lords in last years ballot.

Top tip is to make sure the account you use always has money to cover the costs.
I got a shock when I found my monthly spending account was £300 light!

It was a wonderful surprise which was ruined by the whole day washed out........Day one of the Lords test!

If you do enter loads, you can always sell them on.

Assumption is to make an ass out of you and me. Those who assume they know you, when they don't are just guessing. Those who assume and insist they know are daft and in denial. Those who assume, insist, and deny the truth are plain stupid. Those who assume, insist, deny the truth and tell YOU they know you (when they don't) have an IQ in the range of 35-49.
Poll: Best Blackpool goal

Cricket ticket ballots (Steve M, Facters etc may know the answer here...) on 14:30 - Oct 7 with 954 viewsbluewein

Cheers gents. It is a bit of a weird one, got tickets from the second ballot for Edgbaston at the weekend and that was a pick your seat job.

Re. Hampsteads response, I think Lords is the only one that takes money from your card if you're lucky enough to get tickets. Haven't had to register my card details for any over venues...

Cricket ticket ballots (Steve M, Facters etc may know the answer here...) on 14:49 - Oct 7 with 944 viewsSWGF

Received the same email. It means you'll get access to purchase tickets, not that you're guaranteed or have to buy. They've been on sale to members and then to other priority allocations, now they're heading towards general sale.

Poll: What constitutes "too many" when it comes to a daily intake of custard creams?
Blog: Mirroring the Last Rites of Keane's Reign

Cricket ticket ballots (Steve M, Facters etc may know the answer here...) on 15:02 - Oct 7 with 926 viewsbluewein

Cricket ticket ballots (Steve M, Facters etc may know the answer here...) on 14:49 - Oct 7 by SWGF

Received the same email. It means you'll get access to purchase tickets, not that you're guaranteed or have to buy. They've been on sale to members and then to other priority allocations, now they're heading towards general sale.

Ahh, that makes a lot more sense. Cheers...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024