Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What's the longest amount of time spent uninterrupted at the top of L1 before 14:26 - Oct 10 with 1799 viewsSamWhiteUK

going up as champions?
What's the longest amount of time spent uninterrupted at the top of L1 before on 15:57 - Oct 10 with 1713 viewsOldsmoker

No-one seems to be keeping records on this.
Google keeps giving me pages that don't supply that answer.
I came across one Racing Post article that said Peterboro' were this seasons best bet for the title as Ipswich would take time to come to terms with league 1.
So, 5 points from first 3 games and then 22 points from the next 8 games.
It took us 3 games to 'come to terms' and it appears Peterboro' for all their league 1 experience still haven't 'come to terms'.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

What's the longest amount of time spent uninterrupted at the top of L1 before on 16:03 - Oct 10 with 1698 viewsDanTheMan

What's the longest amount of time spent uninterrupted at the top of L1 before on 15:57 - Oct 10 by Oldsmoker

No-one seems to be keeping records on this.
Google keeps giving me pages that don't supply that answer.
I came across one Racing Post article that said Peterboro' were this seasons best bet for the title as Ipswich would take time to come to terms with league 1.
So, 5 points from first 3 games and then 22 points from the next 8 games.
It took us 3 games to 'come to terms' and it appears Peterboro' for all their league 1 experience still haven't 'come to terms'.

If experience meant doing well in a league, we'd have been amazing in the Championship.

Poll: FM Parallel Game Week 1 (Fulham) - Available Team

What's the longest amount of time spent uninterrupted at the top of L1 before on 16:21 - Oct 10 with 1669 viewsBrianTablet

I wonder who was top when WWI broke out...... They'd have had a good stint on top

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

What's the longest amount of time spent uninterrupted at the top of L1 before on 16:24 - Oct 10 with 1658 viewsPJH

What's the longest amount of time spent uninterrupted at the top of L1 before on 16:21 - Oct 10 by BrianTablet

I wonder who was top when WWI broke out...... They'd have had a good stint on top

Nobody if we are talking about the 3rd division because that did not start until 1920/21.
What's the longest amount of time spent uninterrupted at the top of L1 before on 16:27 - Oct 10 with 1642 viewswkj

Calling TommyParker; Tommy Parker to TWTD please.

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

What's the longest amount of time spent uninterrupted at the top of L1 before on 18:14 - Oct 10 with 1550 viewsBrianTablet

What's the longest amount of time spent uninterrupted at the top of L1 before on 16:24 - Oct 10 by PJH

Nobody if we are talking about the 3rd division because that did not start until 1920/21.

What? We're in the third tier? Oh cack.

"......Paul Mariner......John Wark...... Brian Tablet...errrrrrr Talbot"
Poll: In a hellish scenario, would you rather...

What's the longest amount of time spent uninterrupted at the top of L1 before on 18:35 - Oct 10 with 1524 viewsTommyparker

Charlton 2011/12 38 matches, went top 8th game of the season, finished on 101 points.
Took Norwich 27 games to go top of the league run of 19 matches.
What's the longest amount of time spent uninterrupted at the top of L1 before on 22:40 - Oct 10 with 1353 viewsNthsuffolkblue

What's the longest amount of time spent uninterrupted at the top of L1 before on 18:35 - Oct 10 by Tommyparker

Charlton 2011/12 38 matches, went top 8th game of the season, finished on 101 points.
Took Norwich 27 games to go top of the league run of 19 matches.

Seem to recall Man City walking the division when they were in it but no idea how early they hit the top.

EDIT: Just Googled it and seen it was actually Fulham who walked the league and Man City got promoted via the play-offs! 1998-99.

SECOND EDIT: Looking at their results, Fulham must have hit the top fairly early. It was the beginning of the Al Fayed era for them.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2019 22:48]

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

What's the longest amount of time spent uninterrupted at the top of L1 before on 22:58 - Oct 10 with 1310 viewsTommyparker

What's the longest amount of time spent uninterrupted at the top of L1 before on 22:40 - Oct 10 by Nthsuffolkblue

Seem to recall Man City walking the division when they were in it but no idea how early they hit the top.

EDIT: Just Googled it and seen it was actually Fulham who walked the league and Man City got promoted via the play-offs! 1998-99.

SECOND EDIT: Looking at their results, Fulham must have hit the top fairly early. It was the beginning of the Al Fayed era for them.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2019 22:48]

Kevin Keegan was the manager, Fulham was promoted with 101 points. This was also the season where Mark Taylor set a new club record of 24 clean sheets in 46 League games. Kevin Keegan resginged in July 1999 to become England Manager, Paul Bracewell was announced as his successor.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024