Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us 11:36 - Oct 12 with 5626 viewsMaySixth

but, for some weird reason, I really want Georgia to win today

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 11:46 - Oct 12 with 5043 viewsJohnny_Boy

I’m sure he’ll grind out a gritty 1-1 draw.
I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 11:48 - Oct 12 with 5036 viewsBLUEBEAT

Be careful what you... oh, I really am can’t be bothered

Poll: W or W

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 11:53 - Oct 12 with 5020 viewsWarhurst

Yeah that is quite weird
I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 12:00 - Oct 12 with 4997 viewsfactual_blue

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 11:53 - Oct 12 by Warhurst

Yeah that is quite weird

Georgia is on my mind

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 12:11 - Oct 12 with 4973 viewsPJH

Whilst we all know that what really matters is entertainment and that results are of no significance I hope RoI get a very boring 1-0 win and continue their hopefully successful quest for qualification.

Good luck Mick.
I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 12:17 - Oct 12 with 4955 viewsSuperblue95

As I’ve grown up in Ireland I do not want Georgia to win whether I like Mick or not

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 12:23 - Oct 12 with 4925 viewsChurchman

Whilst hardly his biggest fan, I don’t wish him or Ireland ill. I couldn’t care a less about either.
I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 12:36 - Oct 12 with 4893 viewsFtnfwest

Two foreign countries so no allegiance either way. If Ireland can get down the pitch at some stage though I’m sure the visiting fans will have got enough tennis balls through customs to throw on the pitch and distract the Georgian defence.
Login to get fewer ads

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 13:16 - Oct 12 with 4807 viewsMoriarty

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 11:46 - Oct 12 by Johnny_Boy

I’m sure he’ll grind out a gritty 1-1 draw.

Denmark got a gritty 0-0 draw.

fka omuircheartaigh

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 16:14 - Oct 12 with 4577 viewsmarchy

Great point for us today. They've spent a few quid, Georgia. They'll be there or thereabouts come May.
I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 16:17 - Oct 12 with 4567 viewsArnieM

Oh look super mick nicks a draw . Awesome 👍 💤💤💤💤

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 16:25 - Oct 12 with 4539 viewsm14_blue

Dismal game.

If Mick can get that team to qualify he’ll have done bloody well.
I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 17:02 - Oct 12 with 4470 viewsGluedtoBlue

Do people expect MM to ensure qualification whilst playing football like Man City?

I'm confused. Dress it up how you want but if ROI qualify then MMs done well.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 17:04 - Oct 12 with 4459 viewsPJH

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 17:02 - Oct 12 by GluedtoBlue

Do people expect MM to ensure qualification whilst playing football like Man City?

He certainly will have done and I hope he does it.

A (1-0) win today would have helped though.
I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 17:29 - Oct 12 with 4407 viewsFtnfwest

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 16:14 - Oct 12 by marchy

Great point for us today. They've spent a few quid, Georgia. They'll be there or thereabouts come May.

In a false position in the table.....
I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 17:49 - Oct 12 with 4359 viewsMaySixth

just proper shi*thouse football, so so poor

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 13:01 - Oct 13 with 4085 viewsJohnny_Boy

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 17:02 - Oct 12 by GluedtoBlue

That chap @ Northern Ireland seems capable of doing it - with even significantly less at his disposal than the FAI.
I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 16:15 - Oct 13 with 4017 viewsGluedtoBlue

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 13:01 - Oct 13 by Johnny_Boy

That chap @ Northern Ireland seems capable of doing it - with even significantly less at his disposal than the FAI.

And that has to be considered a remarkable job. Still doesn't mean ROI qualifying isn't a job well done.

Poll: Who do you hate the most?

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 19:42 - Oct 13 with 3943 viewsPositivelyPortman

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 12:00 - Oct 12 by factual_blue

Georgia is on my mind

An uppie for Richard. ✅

Poll: Are we happy with the takeover?

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 20:02 - Oct 13 with 3921 views3_5_2

I want Ireland to qualify so England can stuff them

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 20:10 - Oct 13 with 3910 viewsMoriarty

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 20:02 - Oct 13 by 3_5_2

I want Ireland to qualify so England can stuff them

fka omuircheartaigh

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 20:16 - Oct 13 with 3903 views3_5_2

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 20:10 - Oct 13 by Moriarty

doubt that will happen again, Ray Haughton must be at least 50 now

Hindsight is always 20:20
Poll: Which system should we play?

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 20:35 - Oct 13 with 3885 viewsm14_blue

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 20:10 - Oct 13 by Moriarty

By God but you’re a desperate team to watch at the moment though aren’t you?

What’s the general mood music with Mick over there? He’ll do really well to qualify of course but, as ever with Mick, the problems come when results dip and there is nothing else to cling on to.
I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 20:52 - Oct 13 with 3864 viewsPJH

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 20:35 - Oct 13 by m14_blue

By God but you’re a desperate team to watch at the moment though aren’t you?

What’s the general mood music with Mick over there? He’ll do really well to qualify of course but, as ever with Mick, the problems come when results dip and there is nothing else to cling on to.

I am neither Irish or 'over there' but as I understand it MM leaves the job anyway next summer doesn't he?

If RoI qualify, however they do it, he has done what he was there for hasn't he?

They would have been in a lot healthier position if they had got the 1-0 win yesterday though.
I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 20:54 - Oct 13 with 3858 viewsm14_blue

I used to really like Mick McCarthy and appreciated the job he did for us on 20:52 - Oct 13 by PJH

I am neither Irish or 'over there' but as I understand it MM leaves the job anyway next summer doesn't he?

If RoI qualify, however they do it, he has done what he was there for hasn't he?

They would have been in a lot healthier position if they had got the 1-0 win yesterday though.

Ah yes, good point.

Yep, I fear they may rue not grabbing a late winner yesterday, although wouldn’t put it past Mick to mastermind enough points from the supposedly stronger teams.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024