Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So if wraparounds and lycra don't cut it with the Twtd fashion police... 16:57 - Oct 14 with 1034 viewsbluelagos

Curious to know what should I be wearing when venturing out for a cycle ride?

Preferably items that can protect my eyes and my gonads, albeit both are failing and in need of any protection going...

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

So if wraparounds and lycra don't cut it with the Twtd fashion police... on 16:59 - Oct 14 with 1024 viewsMullet

A seatbelt and a car.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

So if wraparounds and lycra don't cut it with the Twtd fashion police... on 17:07 - Oct 14 with 1011 viewsbluelagos

So if wraparounds and lycra don't cut it with the Twtd fashion police... on 16:59 - Oct 14 by Mullet

A seatbelt and a car.

Are you not aware of the impending climate disaster, partly caused by such attitudes? :-)

So if wraparounds and lycra don't cut it with the Twtd fashion police... on 17:09 - Oct 14 with 1005 viewsblueislander

Jock strap, cricket boot and a helmet should do it. Although that is probably insufficient if Facters comes across you.
So if wraparounds and lycra don't cut it with the Twtd fashion police... on 17:10 - Oct 14 with 1007 viewsMullet

So if wraparounds and lycra don't cut it with the Twtd fashion police... on 17:07 - Oct 14 by bluelagos

Are you not aware of the impending climate disaster, partly caused by such attitudes? :-)

I'm aware of the current traffic disaster thanks to the infestation of lycra rats making our roads unsafe innit.

Don't be trolling me with your hippy nonsense.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

So if wraparounds and lycra don't cut it with the Twtd fashion police... on 17:11 - Oct 14 with 995 viewschicoazul

Wear whatever you want.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

So if wraparounds and lycra don't cut it with the Twtd fashion police... on 17:13 - Oct 14 with 991 viewsfactual_blue

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

So if wraparounds and lycra don't cut it with the Twtd fashion police... on 17:23 - Oct 14 with 977 viewsbluelagos

So if wraparounds and lycra don't cut it with the Twtd fashion police... on 17:10 - Oct 14 by Mullet

I'm aware of the current traffic disaster thanks to the infestation of lycra rats making our roads unsafe innit.

Don't be trolling me with your hippy nonsense.

Traffic congestion? Is that that thing people in cars have to suffer with?

So if wraparounds and lycra don't cut it with the Twtd fashion police... on 20:29 - Oct 14 with 917 viewswkj

So if wraparounds and lycra don't cut it with the Twtd fashion police... on 17:23 - Oct 14 by bluelagos

Traffic congestion? Is that that thing people in cars have to suffer with?

As long as youre not one of these who scuffs my camper with hangle bars I'll allow you to go about your business, sadly the above has happened. One of them was on a road with a cycle path running alongside it. Of couse the offending party had a helmet cam, but then I had a dash cam too, so thankfully he decided not to upload my confrontation on YouTube after I pointed the cycle path and my evidence of his sheer wangery

Crybaby
Poll: Who do you want to have win the playoffs then?
Blog: The Identity Crisis of Modern Football

Login to get fewer ads

So if wraparounds and lycra don't cut it with the Twtd fashion police... on 20:48 - Oct 14 with 896 viewsLeoMuff

So if wraparounds and lycra don't cut it with the Twtd fashion police... on 20:29 - Oct 14 by wkj

As long as youre not one of these who scuffs my camper with hangle bars I'll allow you to go about your business, sadly the above has happened. One of them was on a road with a cycle path running alongside it. Of couse the offending party had a helmet cam, but then I had a dash cam too, so thankfully he decided not to upload my confrontation on YouTube after I pointed the cycle path and my evidence of his sheer wangery

A cycle path indeed, usually about as useful as a chocolate teapot to cyclists, full of hazard, debris, and liable to stopping without notice or going through areas no bike would survive.

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

So if wraparounds and lycra don't cut it with the Twtd fashion police... on 20:50 - Oct 14 with 895 viewswkj

So if wraparounds and lycra don't cut it with the Twtd fashion police... on 20:48 - Oct 14 by LeoMuff

A cycle path indeed, usually about as useful as a chocolate teapot to cyclists, full of hazard, debris, and liable to stopping without notice or going through areas no bike would survive.

I can't accept that as a cause for dinging up my camper. Usually I'm courteous to horses and cyclists, but in this scenario it was utterly avoidable and borderline ignorant from the offender
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 20:51]

Crybaby

So if wraparounds and lycra don't cut it with the Twtd fashion police... on 20:53 - Oct 14 with 883 viewsLeoMuff

So if wraparounds and lycra don't cut it with the Twtd fashion police... on 20:50 - Oct 14 by wkj

I can't accept that as a cause for dinging up my camper. Usually I'm courteous to horses and cyclists, but in this scenario it was utterly avoidable and borderline ignorant from the offender
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 20:51]

Did they fall off into your van then ?

The only Muff in Town.
Poll: Lamberts rotational policy has left us....

So if wraparounds and lycra don't cut it with the Twtd fashion police... on 21:00 - Oct 14 with 870 viewswkj

So if wraparounds and lycra don't cut it with the Twtd fashion police... on 20:53 - Oct 14 by LeoMuff

Did they fall off into your van then ?

Not so much fell into the van but misjudged the space between me and the oncoming traffic at a junction and wobbled in to me with his handle bars
[Post edited 14 Oct 2019 21:01]

Crybaby

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024