Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Haringey Borough 20:26 - Oct 19 with 1291 viewsjaykay

i see their players walked off the pitch in their game against yeovil due to racists remarks towards the keeper. fair play to them making a stand against racism

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Haringey Borough on 20:33 - Oct 19 with 1259 viewslinhdi

Shout out to Yeovil too, who joined Haringey in walking off, disgusted by their own fans.

Absolutely foul thing to happen.
Haringey Borough on 20:38 - Oct 19 with 1230 viewsWD19

Haringey Borough on 20:33 - Oct 19 by linhdi

Shout out to Yeovil too, who joined Haringey in walking off, disgusted by their own fans.

Absolutely foul thing to happen.

That’s absolutely brilliant if true. Especially 1-0 up with 20 minutes to go.
Haringey Borough on 20:43 - Oct 19 with 1221 viewsOldsmoker

Some reports mention that the penalty for Yeovil that made it 1-0 was the flashpoint. The Yeovil fans were grabbing the netting and pulling it - I guess they're that close - and were shouting abuse just to put the goalie off.

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Haringey Borough on 00:21 - Oct 20 with 1017 viewsGuthrum

Haringey Borough on 20:43 - Oct 19 by Oldsmoker

Some reports mention that the penalty for Yeovil that made it 1-0 was the flashpoint. The Yeovil fans were grabbing the netting and pulling it - I guess they're that close - and were shouting abuse just to put the goalie off.

Also spat at the goalie, threw a bottle and made racist remarks towards other Haringey players, according to an interview with their manager on R5.

He praised the Yeovil players and said it was not the majority of Yeovil fans, just a small number.

He was audibly very angry and upset (not surprisingly).

Good Lord! Whatever is it?
Poll: McCarthy: A More Nuanced Poll
Blog: [Blog] For Those Panicking About the Lack of Transfer Activity

Haringey Borough on 09:06 - Oct 20 with 849 viewsRadlett_blue

Haringey Borough on 00:21 - Oct 20 by Guthrum

Also spat at the goalie, threw a bottle and made racist remarks towards other Haringey players, according to an interview with their manager on R5.

He praised the Yeovil players and said it was not the majority of Yeovil fans, just a small number.

He was audibly very angry and upset (not surprisingly).

He said that 99.9% of Yeovil fans were "disgusted". I don't believe that at all. How many fans did they take to Haringey? If it was only 1 in a thousand causing trouble, the other 999 could have sorted it out but presumably most were happy to go along with it.
[Post edited 20 Oct 2019 9:09]

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024