Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Didn't see any Town shirts in London yesterday 10:41 - Oct 20 with 581 viewsElephantintheRoom

Were any of you lot amongst my million closest friends yesterday? Or does your angst at the probable end of the UK and democracy, cutting the umbilical cord that sustains our economy with no idea of how to piece together an intensive care unit to nurture a recovery end with words on here?

Blog: The Swinging Sixty

Didn't see any Town shirts in London yesterday on 10:45 - Oct 20 with 567 viewsclive_baker

In know a number of people that went. But why would an adult wear a football shirt to anything other than a football match or perhaps to play sport of some kind?

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

Didn't see any Town shirts in London yesterday on 10:46 - Oct 20 with 561 viewsfooters

Didn't see any Town shirts in London yesterday on 10:45 - Oct 20 by clive_baker

In know a number of people that went. But why would an adult wear a football shirt to anything other than a football match or perhaps to play sport of some kind?

The 81 retro shirt looks good anyway.

"Ipswich? Oh yeah, I remember them."

footers QC - Prosecution Barrister, Hasketon Law Chambers
Poll: Battle of the breakfast potato... who wins?

Didn't see any Town shirts in London yesterday on 10:53 - Oct 20 with 537 viewsOldsmoker

If I didn't attend the Peoples march yesterday does that make me an 'Enemy of the People'?

Don't believe a word I say. I'm only kidding. Or am I?
Poll: What mode is best?

Didn't see any Town shirts in London yesterday on 10:58 - Oct 20 with 522 viewsfactual_blue

Didn't see any Town shirts in London yesterday on 10:53 - Oct 20 by Oldsmoker

If I didn't attend the Peoples march yesterday does that make me an 'Enemy of the People'?

No. There are lots of reasons why you are.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024