Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can I just clarify the fans red lines for the Lincoln game? 19:42 - Oct 21 with 1697 viewsBluefish

Is it still a sackable offence if we lose to them? It was last time round but it wasn't when we lost to Accrington so I get confused

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Can I just clarify the fans red lines for the Lincoln game? on 19:44 - Oct 21 with 1677 viewsJ2BLUE

How many times? When we were mid table also rans there was no logic to not trying in the cup. I still don't want to get knocked out but if we do we have something to battle for.

You are such a child.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Can I just clarify the fans red lines for the Lincoln game? on 19:44 - Oct 21 with 1676 viewsMattinLondon

Recently I’ve agreed with a couple of your threads or comments and it left me feeling cheap. I’m glad you’re back on form as a total bell end.
Can I just clarify the fans red lines for the Lincoln game? on 19:50 - Oct 21 with 1637 viewsjudespiveyg

Well considering we're both League One teams this time as opposed to us being in the Championship and them in the Conference, I'm going to say no.

I survived Ipswich 0-0 Burton

It's simple..... on 19:52 - Oct 21 with 1632 viewsBloots

….now that we are crap, it doesn't matter if we are crap.

When we weren't crap, it did matter.

TWTD Leadership Group: Elite Level Poster: Elite Level Supporter: Anti-Bullying Crusader

Can I just clarify the fans red lines for the Lincoln game? on 20:19 - Oct 21 with 1531 viewstextbackup

go and look after your kids, pay wife some attention. anything that blokes in 40's should be doing instead of winding up internet users.

We’ll be good again... one day
Poll: How many home games do you get to a season

Can I just clarify the fans red lines for the Lincoln game? on 20:32 - Oct 21 with 1485 viewsFtnfwest

If we lose this tie to a side three divisions below us having been outplayed twice then yes it will be
Can I just clarify the fans red lines for the Lincoln game? on 20:33 - Oct 21 with 1473 viewsBluefish

Can I just clarify the fans red lines for the Lincoln game? on 20:19 - Oct 21 by textbackup

go and look after your kids, pay wife some attention. anything that blokes in 40's should be doing instead of winding up internet users.

I'm not on my 40s so I'll carry on until I am and then follow your advice

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Can I just clarify the fans red lines for the Lincoln game? on 20:35 - Oct 21 with 1463 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Can I just clarify the fans red lines for the Lincoln game? on 20:32 - Oct 21 by Ftnfwest

If we lose this tie to a side three divisions below us having been outplayed twice then yes it will be

Indeed. It is bad enough a Premier League club is playing in League 1 let alone losing matches to League 1 sides. Lambert has had one strike losing to Accrington, he has 2 strikes left.

Did MM go after 3 defeats to League 1 sides? Just checking.

By the way, many of us were not calling for MM to go after that defeat anyway.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Login to get fewer ads

Can I just clarify the fans red lines for the Lincoln game? on 20:40 - Oct 21 with 1437 viewsFtnfwest

Can I just clarify the fans red lines for the Lincoln game? on 20:35 - Oct 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

Indeed. It is bad enough a Premier League club is playing in League 1 let alone losing matches to League 1 sides. Lambert has had one strike losing to Accrington, he has 2 strikes left.

Yes I think Pompey were league 2 when they outplayed us twice. I think the final straw for me was the surrender at Huddersfield just afterwards. I was amazed he came back from Yorkshire after that.
Can I just clarify the fans red lines for the Lincoln game? on 16:42 - Oct 22 with 1075 viewsstrikalite

Can I just clarify the fans red lines for the Lincoln game? on 20:35 - Oct 21 by Nthsuffolkblue

We were playing utterly crap hoofball leading up to the Lincoln game I seem to recall, they didn't replace Murphy and Lincoln made us look Conference standard as they were League Two..
Can I just clarify the fans red lines for the Lincoln game? on 16:46 - Oct 22 with 1063 viewsMullet

Can I just clarify the fans red lines for the Lincoln game? on 16:42 - Oct 22 by strikalite

We were playing utterly crap hoofball leading up to the Lincoln game I seem to recall, they didn't replace Murphy and Lincoln made us look Conference standard as they were League Two..

Lincoln just smashed us all over the park and people like Berra went hiding from Rhead, we were already bare in midfield and missing Murphy.

They did the same to Burnley.

People who went utterly hysterical after Lincoln must have packed it all in after last season. It's not even top ten thanks to Hurst.

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Can I just clarify the fans red lines for the Lincoln game? on 16:52 - Oct 22 with 1050 viewsjontysnut

From their point of view a couple of years ago a cup game at Ipswich would have meant charabancs, big rosettes and tin foil cups. Now it's a bit meh
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024