Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Interesting comments from Millwall fans On Bart 16:51 - Oct 23 with 998 viewsFPL_Tractor

The replies to this look virtually all positive. I’d be happy to cash-in during January myself. My guess is Norris will return as he’s not getting enough games so if there’s one out there (and keepers are a bit unique) we can get a permanent signing.

For more ITFC chat and some fantasy football mutterings follow me on twitter @fpl_tractor.

Interesting comments from Millwall fans On Bart on 17:01 - Oct 23 with 927 viewsclive_baker

If a deal could be done in Jan then great. The timing was right for him to go, after a number of years of good service it got a bit stale and needed freshening up, for all parties really. I can't see what's in it for Millwall at this stage though, unless they really pull well clear of relegation and think they could be under threat from competitors for Bart's signature in the summer. Otherwise, I don't think they would take the financial risk given he's there for the year anyway.

I can't say we've missed Bart. Holy has done a very good job. As for Norris, he's just unfortunate that Holy has earned his place, if he played in any other position he would've had league minutes.

Poll: Will Boris Johnson be PM this time next week?
Blog: [Blog] Team Spirit Holds the Key

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024