Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dear NSL fan Section 5, Row M, Seat high 60s... 08:03 - Oct 24 with 1705 viewsportmanking

Worry less about your sodding accumulators and trotting out inane cliches like "our season being in disarray" after last night's loss and focus on providing some vocal support to the team.

Some of our fans FFS....
Dear NSL fan Section 5, Row M, Seat high 60s... on 08:09 - Oct 24 with 1654 viewshomer_123

I don't understand why people go to football and spend the entire match on a betting app.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Dear NSL fan Section 5, Row M, Seat high 60s... on 08:10 - Oct 24 with 1648 viewsportmanking

Dear NSL fan Section 5, Row M, Seat high 60s... on 08:09 - Oct 24 by homer_123

I don't understand why people go to football and spend the entire match on a betting app.

It's utterly pathetic. More worried about the fecking Chelsea score last night. And don't get me started on their obsession with the Super Six....
Dear NSL fan Section 5, Row M, Seat high 60s... on 09:03 - Oct 24 with 1492 viewsgmanrom

If you have a problem how about have some balls and tell them rather then spouting off on here, just a thought!

Poll: In the next 5 years what league do you us settling in?

Dear NSL fan Section 5, Row M, Seat high 60s... on 09:05 - Oct 24 with 1488 viewsBlue_Moses

Dear NSL fan Section 5, Row M, Seat high 60s... on 08:09 - Oct 24 by homer_123

I sit very close to this person, last season there was a bunch of them doing it. Some games it was like Soccer Saturday with the constant updates
Dear NSL fan Section 5, Row M, Seat high 60s... on 09:06 - Oct 24 with 1474 viewsportmanking

Dear NSL fan Section 5, Row M, Seat high 60s... on 09:03 - Oct 24 by gmanrom

If you have a problem how about have some balls and tell them rather then spouting off on here, just a thought!

Because I prefer to enjoy watching the game and supporting my team than wasting my time?
Dear NSL fan Section 5, Row M, Seat high 60s... on 10:47 - Oct 24 with 1277 viewsgmanrom

Dear NSL fan Section 5, Row M, Seat high 60s... on 08:10 - Oct 24 by portmanking

It's utterly pathetic. More worried about the fecking Chelsea score last night. And don't get me started on their obsession with the Super Six....

But they pay for a ticket, they use their time to go to the game, if they want to sit on they're phone that is up to them, who are you to tell them what to do?

Poll: In the next 5 years what league do you us settling in?

Dear NSL fan Section 5, Row M, Seat high 60s... on 10:52 - Oct 24 with 1256 viewsportmanking

Dear NSL fan Section 5, Row M, Seat high 60s... on 10:47 - Oct 24 by gmanrom

But they pay for a ticket, they use their time to go to the game, if they want to sit on they're phone that is up to them, who are you to tell them what to do?

When it affects/distracts others around them it becomes an issue, no? It's boring and really sad IMO. For me, on a Saturday afternoon or midweek night, there's no other score I'm interested in than the one at Portman Road.

If people like them dedicate half as much energy to cheering on the team that they use checking their regularly failing accumulators and Super Six scores (and shouting loudly about it) the atmosphere would be much more positive.
Dear NSL fan Section 5, Row M, Seat high 60s... on 10:53 - Oct 24 with 1252 viewsDyland

Dear NSL fan Section 5, Row M, Seat high 60s... on 09:03 - Oct 24 by gmanrom

Hello NSL fan Section 5, Row M, Seat high 60s.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Login to get fewer ads

Dear NSL fan Section 5, Row M, Seat high 60s... on 10:55 - Oct 24 with 1242 viewsDyland

Dear NSL fan Section 5, Row M, Seat high 60s... on 10:47 - Oct 24 by gmanrom

Why don't they just go down the boozer? It's really weird.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Dear NSL fan Section 5, Row M, Seat high 60s... on 12:21 - Oct 24 with 1145 viewsfactual_blue

Is it Rommy?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024