Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Quite a few on here today could do with having this PL quote as a ring tone. 16:41 - Oct 24 with 958 viewsCheltenham_Blue

“Hang on a minute, how many games have we played? Thirteen, we have won the majority of them.

“We’ve been beaten twice. If you’re sitting where you’re sitting, feeling doom and gloom about it, then my God, we’ve got a major problem."

Get a grip on yourselves.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Quite a few on here today could do with having this PL quote as a ring tone. on 16:45 - Oct 24 with 936 viewsMrTown

Cheers

Presume you didn't see the game last night then.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2019 16:46]

Poll: Would love to know the opinions on here now of Lambert genuinely?

Quite a few on here today could do with having this PL quote as a ring tone. on 16:48 - Oct 24 with 917 viewshomer_123

Playing devils advocate - it's also entirely fair to discuss and debate the last 2 performances within that wider context - which quite a few have done today.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

Quite a few on here today could do with having this PL quote as a ring tone. on 17:29 - Oct 24 with 854 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Quite a few on here today could do with having this PL quote as a ring tone. on 16:48 - Oct 24 by homer_123

Playing devils advocate - it's also entirely fair to discuss and debate the last 2 performances within that wider context - which quite a few have done today.

Yes, Absolutely.

But I've also seen posts suggesting we are too weak for the league and suggesting that, despite being 2nd in the league with a game in hand, that Lambert might be in the same mould of manager as Keane and Jewell.

Ferking JEWELL!!

Quite a few on here today could do with having this PL quote as a ring tone. on 17:34 - Oct 24 with 837 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Quite a few on here today could do with having this PL quote as a ring tone. on 16:45 - Oct 24 by MrTown

Cheers

Presume you didn't see the game last night then.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2019 16:46]

You've been anti Lambert for quite sometime.
So, I'm not sure that you've got a balanced judgement on it.

Quite a few on here today could do with having this PL quote as a ring tone. on 18:29 - Oct 24 with 786 viewshaynes_toe1

Quite a few on here today could do with having this PL quote as a ring tone. on 17:29 - Oct 24 by Cheltenham_Blue

Yes, Absolutely.

But I've also seen posts suggesting we are too weak for the league and suggesting that, despite being 2nd in the league with a game in hand, that Lambert might be in the same mould of manager as Keane and Jewell.

Ferking JEWELL!!

What makes Lambert better than Jewell?
Quite a few on here today could do with having this PL quote as a ring tone. on 18:56 - Oct 24 with 759 viewscrunchie1978

Quite a few on here today could do with having this PL quote as a ring tone. on 17:34 - Oct 24 by Cheltenham_Blue

You've been anti Lambert for quite sometime.
So, I'm not sure that you've got a balanced judgement on it.

So I take it your more than happy watching that type of performance last night then?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024