Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) 17:10 - Oct 31 with 3055 viewsCrawfordsboot

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 17:24 - Oct 31 with 2776 viewsCrawfordsboot

Which singer?
Which album?
Which player?
Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 17:25 - Oct 31 with 2774 viewshoppy

Val Doonican with Delaney's Donkey?

Poll: Which Which nickname for ITFC do you prefer? poll do you prefer?
Blog: Graphical Blog: I Feel the Need...

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 17:28 - Oct 31 with 2760 viewsCrawfordsboot

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 17:25 - Oct 31 by hoppy

Val Doonican with Delaney's Donkey?

Nice try but an earlier generation of player
Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 17:28 - Oct 31 with 2757 viewshoppy

Bono - With Or Without Huws - Joshua Tree?

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 17:31 - Oct 31 with 2738 viewsCrawfordsboot

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 17:28 - Oct 31 by hoppy

Bono - With Or Without Huws - Joshua Tree?

Nope
Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 17:33 - Oct 31 with 2726 viewshoppy

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 17:31 - Oct 31 by Crawfordsboot

Nope

Was he one, but not the same?

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 17:35 - Oct 31 with 2720 viewsCrawfordsboot

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 17:33 - Oct 31 by hoppy

Was he one, but not the same?

I’ll give you a start
Van Morrison
Album?
Player?
Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 17:51 - Oct 31 with 2689 viewshoppy

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 17:35 - Oct 31 by Crawfordsboot

I’ll give you a start
Van Morrison
Album?
Player?

Piper at The Gates of Dawn?

Login to get fewer ads

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 18:08 - Oct 31 with 2647 viewsCrawfordsboot

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 17:51 - Oct 31 by hoppy

Piper at The Gates of Dawn?

Second clue
Astral weeks
Player?
Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 18:13 - Oct 31 with 2631 viewsSuffolktractor

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 18:08 - Oct 31 by Crawfordsboot

Second clue
Astral weeks
Player?

Mariner
Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 18:20 - Oct 31 with 2615 viewsGeoffSentence

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 18:08 - Oct 31 by Crawfordsboot

Second clue
Astral weeks
Player?

Jimmy Leadbetter

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 18:21 - Oct 31 with 2611 viewsfactual_blue

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 17:28 - Oct 31 by Crawfordsboot

Nice try but an earlier generation of player

Gloria?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 18:22 - Oct 31 with 2609 viewsMoriarty

fka omuircheartaigh

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 18:24 - Oct 31 with 2603 viewspimballwizard

Second clue
Astral weeks
Player?

No sorry no idea. Have to sign off now as my dinner is getting cold.

Lost the plot when I kept linking Lee Martin with "Gloria " but that is SOO unkind .... Nothing to do with hair stylists/perms etc
Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 18:32 - Oct 31 with 2576 viewsfactual_blue

Second clue
Astral weeks
Player?

I'm going for a sneaky George Best as the answer. Track would be Cyprus
Avenue?

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 19:04 - Oct 31 with 2515 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Jimmy Robertson

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 19:07 - Oct 31 with 2510 viewsGlasgowBlue

Madame Finidi George

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 20:09 - Oct 31 with 2415 viewsMelford

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 17:24 - Oct 31 by Crawfordsboot

Which singer?
Which album?
Which player?

Kevin Wilson Said, the one that Dexy's covered.

Dragging TWTD into the gutter since 2009
Poll: What do you call this site?

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 20:10 - Oct 31 with 2414 viewsCrawfordsboot

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 18:20 - Oct 31 by GeoffSentence

Jimmy Leadbetter

Well done

Correct
Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 20:28 - Oct 31 with 2395 viewsCrawfordsboot

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 19:07 - Oct 31 by GlasgowBlue

Madame Finidi George

Nice try
Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 20:37 - Oct 31 with 2385 viewsjaykay

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 20:10 - Oct 31 by Crawfordsboot

Well done

Correct

leadbelly

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 21:21 - Oct 31 with 2346 viewsMullet

I am very disappointed the answer is not

Nothing Compares 2 Bru

Poll: If Cook had the full season where would we have finished?
Blog: When the Fanzine Comes Around

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 23:20 - Oct 31 with 2246 viewsjaykay

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 20:37 - Oct 31 by jaykay

leadbelly

forgot to say leadbelly real name was huddle ledbetter

forensic experts say footers and spruces fingerprints were not found at the scene after the weekends rows

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 23:33 - Oct 31 with 2244 viewsPhilTWTD

Shane McGowan, Fairytale of John Wark?
Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 23:56 - Oct 31 with 2207 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Which Irish singer sang about a conversation with a Town legend? (n/t) on 23:20 - Oct 31 by jaykay

forgot to say leadbelly real name was huddle ledbetter

Nearly right - was Huddie

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024