Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Granit Xhaka explains his actions... 20:33 - Oct 31 with 1058 viewsMarshalls_Mullet

...not sure he has any need to explain himself. If my teams fans booed me I would give them some back too.

The fans are in the wrong.

Poll: Would Lambert have acheived better results than Cook if given the same resources

Granit Xhaka explains his actions... on 20:42 - Oct 31 with 1017 viewsDarth_Koont

Arsenal are where they normally are, perhaps a bit down. Man City and Liverpool are highest. Chelsea are par. Man U is further down. Tottenham are down but outperformed them last season and are in the Champions League.

Basically it's the beginning of November and Arsenal realise that they aren't going to win anything this year and they don't really matter. My heart bleeds for them.

Pronouns: He/Him

Granit Xhaka explains his actions... on 22:11 - Oct 31 with 911 viewsTractorWood

Granit Xhaka explains his actions... on 20:42 - Oct 31 by Darth_Koont

Arsenal are where they normally are, perhaps a bit down. Man City and Liverpool are highest. Chelsea are par. Man U is further down. Tottenham are down but outperformed them last season and are in the Champions League.

Basically it's the beginning of November and Arsenal realise that they aren't going to win anything this year and they don't really matter. My heart bleeds for them.

Just a business now Arsenal.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Granit Xhaka explains his actions... on 00:45 - Nov 1 with 822 viewsWickhamsLeftBoot

The issue the majority of Arsenal fans have is that they still firmly believe they should be challenging for the title. They're no longer a 'top 4' team, Liverpool and Man City are miles ahead of them, Chelsea have Frank Lampard who know's the place inside out and as has been the case in recent seasons, Spurs have done pretty well (which really must irk them), although I have a feeling they won't this season.

I can understand why they're frustrated, because whilst Chelsea had their serious investment from Roman, Man City were paying big transfer fees and now Liverpool are spending big, they've never had that serious investment partly because Wenger didn't want to go down that route even though it pretty much guaranteed trophies.

Fans are definitely wrong though, they can't expect to send abusive messages on social media and not get a reaction, and for anyone to wish cancer upon someone is the absolute scum of the earth.
Granit Xhaka explains his actions... on 07:48 - Nov 1 with 684 viewsSuperblue95

Granit Xhaka explains his actions... on 00:45 - Nov 1 by WickhamsLeftBoot

The issue the majority of Arsenal fans have is that they still firmly believe they should be challenging for the title. They're no longer a 'top 4' team, Liverpool and Man City are miles ahead of them, Chelsea have Frank Lampard who know's the place inside out and as has been the case in recent seasons, Spurs have done pretty well (which really must irk them), although I have a feeling they won't this season.

I can understand why they're frustrated, because whilst Chelsea had their serious investment from Roman, Man City were paying big transfer fees and now Liverpool are spending big, they've never had that serious investment partly because Wenger didn't want to go down that route even though it pretty much guaranteed trophies.

Fans are definitely wrong though, they can't expect to send abusive messages on social media and not get a reaction, and for anyone to wish cancer upon someone is the absolute scum of the earth.

Arsenal have spent loads of money too though. Didn’t that Pepe bloke who misses from 2 yards cost them about 80M?

Players like Ozil, Lacazette and Aubameyang have gone there for big money too. They just buy a lot of bang average players too that nobody else really wants and expect them to do well. You’d think at some point in the last 15 years they would realise that it isn’t working

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024