Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lincoln tickets 14:41 - Nov 3 with 2466 viewsuefacup81

Already starting to look a bit sparse in terms of availability, especially if you want to sit somewhere with a view.

What do we reckon the chances of other areas being opened are?

Poll: Predictions for tonight?

Lincoln tickets on 14:47 - Nov 3 with 2441 viewslongtimefan

When you say a view I assume you must be talking exclusively CoOp stand as everything else is shown as having a large seat choice.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2019 16:54]
Lincoln tickets on 16:49 - Nov 3 with 2239 viewsuppersirbob

I went down yesterday to planet blue couldn’t get 7 together in co op stand they said good chance the upper tier in co op stand will open up for ticket sales
Lincoln tickets on 11:04 - Nov 4 with 1981 viewsuefacup81

Lincoln tickets on 14:47 - Nov 3 by longtimefan

When you say a view I assume you must be talking exclusively CoOp stand as everything else is shown as having a large seat choice.
[Post edited 3 Nov 2019 16:54]

Yeah, I'd rather have a ticket in an upper tier just so I can have a broader view of the match.

Hopefully UpperSirBob is on to something with the top of the Pioneer being released. It would make sense given that they'll have all the media bods up there anyway.

Lincoln tickets on 13:32 - Nov 4 with 1851 viewsuefacup81

So I just spoke to the ticket office, and the young lady there was of the opinion that no other areas will be released, as there is still availability in the lower tiers of the SBR and SAR.

Seems a bit short-sighted from the club, given that those who want an elevated/side view are unlikely to want to be in a lower tier behind the goal instead.

I've no issue with the club closing parts of the stadium for games such as this - it just makes financial sense - but there needs to be a more fluid attitude towards opening other areas of the stadium if demand dictates.

Lincoln tickets on 16:22 - Nov 4 with 1722 viewsMatt_Netherlands

ITFC Tickets on twitter says unlikely as the areas with tickets are currently nowhere near sold out...

They aren't lying. SBRL lower must be no more than 1/3 full at the moment.

Agree that there's probably a trick being missed by not opening up the rest of the Cobbold upper though
I can't see any info about buying on the day on 16:48 - Nov 4 with 1688 viewsDyland

Anyone know if there will be cash turnstiles? Gonna only know last minute if I can make it.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

Lincoln tickets on 17:13 - Nov 4 with 1643 viewsOsborneOneNil

Go Hospitality, just £60 for this one! 3 course meal, posh seats, free programme. Bargain.
Lincoln tickets on 18:54 - Nov 8 with 1081 viewsjoepublic

Has anyone got an update on whether other stands openening?

Just tried to buy 3 tickets together and no chance as looks nearly sold out in every stand available.

Coyb

Poll: If you had to choose one other team to join us in the automatic places?

Login to get fewer ads

Lincoln tickets on 18:59 - Nov 8 with 1073 viewsxrayspecs

Lincoln tickets on 18:54 - Nov 8 by joepublic

Has anyone got an update on whether other stands openening?

Just tried to buy 3 tickets together and no chance as looks nearly sold out in every stand available.

Coyb

I think the club print out blocks of tickets the afternoon before a weekend game when there are cash sales on the turnstiles.

Seemed to be a lot of tickets in North Stand yesterday, about half sold, so unless there has been a mad rush today reckon a lot of those will be available tomorrow.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024