Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal 13:31 - Nov 19 with 4325 viewsitfcjoe

Just posted an Instagram story with an ITFC shirt with number 2 on back on floor with comments

"Contract - tick
First internal game - tick

Dunno about this number 2 gig though - laughing face"

Poll: Club vs country? What would you choose
Blog: What is Going on With the Academy at Ipswich Town?

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 13:33 - Nov 19 with 4267 viewsKieran_Knows

Actually says 'contact' which might refer to the first time him playing a game again?

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 13:37 - Nov 19 with 4202 viewsSuperblue95

Why would we bother?

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 13:37 - Nov 19 with 4193 viewssotd78

Should I? Am I being played? Oh heck...

Our current Number 2 is Donacien

Blue shirts/white shorts - sotd78

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 13:38 - Nov 19 with 4179 viewsitfcjoe

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 13:37 - Nov 19 by sotd78

It's a shirt without name on, one which would be used for an u23 or reserve game

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 13:39 - Nov 19 with 4167 viewsSitfcB

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 13:37 - Nov 19 by sotd78

And it’s last seasons shirt.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 13:40 - Nov 19 with 4158 viewsTRUE_BLUE123

It says Contact.

Will just be us fulfilling our duty of care.

Poll: Will Paul Lambert be Ipswich Town manager on the final day of this season ?

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 13:41 - Nov 19 with 4150 viewsbluewein

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 13:37 - Nov 19 by Superblue95

Why would we bother?

If we play 3 at the back and KVY is injured, then I'd rather him as a wing back ahead of Edwards and Donacian...

Poll: What should you have your gammon with...?

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 13:45 - Nov 19 with 4099 viewsitfcjoe

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 13:33 - Nov 19 by Kieran_Knows

Actually says 'contact' which might refer to the first time him playing a game again?

Well read....!

I think a contract is a formality here though

Login to get fewer ads

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 14:51 - Nov 19 with 3766 viewsitfcpaul

Can you post a link please

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 15:14 - Nov 19 with 3648 viewsDarth_Koont

Not sure we need him in terms of numbers. But I think he'd be one of the players who would look an awful lot better and be more of a boost to the team in League One.

In my footballing fantasy, I can see him being a more natural RM for KVY to work with and to cover the midfielders inside. Bit like Garbutt has done on the left.

Pronouns: He/Him

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 15:17 - Nov 19 with 3632 viewsRadlett_blue

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 15:14 - Nov 19 by Darth_Koont

Not sure we need him in terms of numbers. But I think he'd be one of the players who would look an awful lot better and be more of a boost to the team in League One.

In my footballing fantasy, I can see him being a more natural RM for KVY to work with and to cover the midfielders inside. Bit like Garbutt has done on the left.

With our huge squad, we don't really need more bodies, but I wouldn't be against a short term deal - say to the end of the season. Would be another nail in Donacien's coffin, though.

Poll: Should horse racing be banned in the UK?

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 15:27 - Nov 19 with 3583 viewsDarth_Koont

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 15:17 - Nov 19 by Radlett_blue

With our huge squad, we don't really need more bodies, but I wouldn't be against a short term deal - say to the end of the season. Would be another nail in Donacien's coffin, though.

Possibly. Although I think with KVY there that's academic.

For me, the unanswered questions we have are in the wide positions further forward and how we find some balance and fluency.

Pronouns: He/Him

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 15:46 - Nov 19 with 3497 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 13:37 - Nov 19 by Superblue95

Why would we bother?

a better question would be "why wouldnt you?". One of the better players in this division and free. Would be ideal wingback cover and very competent in centre mid or further forward. He's a championship standard player who would be excellent in L1. Really happy to have him back available!

Poll: Genuine answers please on what you would choose next season!

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 16:07 - Nov 19 with 3414 viewsSuperblue95

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 15:46 - Nov 19 by Terry_Nutkins

a better question would be "why wouldnt you?". One of the better players in this division and free. Would be ideal wingback cover and very competent in centre mid or further forward. He's a championship standard player who would be excellent in L1. Really happy to have him back available!

“One of the better players in this division“ - I wouldn’t be so sure.

“championship standard player“ - strongly disagree. He’s got talent but he doesn’t put it to use enough and hardly ever has an impact on games. There aren’t many players in the world who can hide on a football pitch as well as him.

It’s a no from me

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 16:37 - Nov 19 with 3312 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 16:07 - Nov 19 by Superblue95

“One of the better players in this division“ - I wouldn’t be so sure.

“championship standard player“ - strongly disagree. He’s got talent but he doesn’t put it to use enough and hardly ever has an impact on games. There aren’t many players in the world who can hide on a football pitch as well as him.

It’s a no from me

it's a game of opinions i guess.

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 17:47 - Nov 19 with 3105 viewsPhilTWTD

As per other posts, contact not contract! Am told not signed.
Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 21:28 - Nov 19 with 2559 viewsTerry_Nutkins

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 17:47 - Nov 19 by PhilTWTD

As per other posts, contact not contract! Am told not signed.

Yes but Phil...what does your gut say (or contacts?). You think he'll be signed?

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 22:47 - Nov 19 with 2382 viewsPhilTWTD

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 21:28 - Nov 19 by Terry_Nutkins

Yes but Phil...what does your gut say (or contacts?). You think he'll be signed?

Not had many encouraging noises about it happening, but not entirely impossible.
Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 22:49 - Nov 19 with 2364 viewsPhilTWTD

Looks like Grant Ward has signed a deal on 13:39 - Nov 19 by SitfcB

And it’s last seasons shirt.

U23s have been playing in last year's shirt and wouldn't really matter what kit was used in an 'internal game'.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024