Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK 19:41 - Nov 22 with 2621 viewsWeWereZombies

And I say this as someone who is still intent on voting Lib Dem, be interesting to see if Johnson is as detailed and thorough under questioning...

Poll: How will we get fourteen points from the last five games ?

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 19:48 - Nov 22 with 2594 viewsjeera

He did, he answered honestly and politely and came across well.

He firmly believes in his principles and it shows.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 8:37]

Poll: Xmas dinner: Yorkshires or not?

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 19:50 - Nov 22 with 2586 viewsJ2BLUE

He did well. That audience shows why he has no chance though.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 19:52 - Nov 22 with 2582 viewshaynes_toe1

As someone who is generally conservative and not a fan of Corbyn at all - he was impressive. Clear, detailed answers to every question.
Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 19:54 - Nov 22 with 2573 viewsWeWereZombies

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 19:50 - Nov 22 by J2BLUE

He did well. That audience shows why he has no chance though.

Why do you say that? He seem to get his every point applauded, so much so that I was worried about an excessive number of plants...I know, leaf it out...
[Post edited 22 Nov 2019 20:02]

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 20:18 - Nov 22 with 2484 viewsJ2BLUE

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 19:54 - Nov 22 by WeWereZombies

Why do you say that? He seem to get his every point applauded, so much so that I was worried about an excessive number of plants...I know, leaf it out...

The questions were fairly hostile. However many times he answers the same questions nothing seems to change for him.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 20:25 - Nov 22 with 2475 viewsSwansea_Blue

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 19:52 - Nov 22 by haynes_toe1

As someone who is generally conservative and not a fan of Corbyn at all - he was impressive. Clear, detailed answers to every question.

This is what he does. Same happened in 2017. I’m no fan either, but he’s very much at his best when campaigning (streets ahead of anyone else really).

Now the substance is coming out he’ll probably start to pick up in the polls. Who knows whether he’ll be able to claw back enough though - most people are saying he can’t, but he did a lot better in 2017 than people predicted. This push on tactical voting because of Brexit May play in his favour (ironically given his reluctance to commit to a personal position onBrexit).

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 20:40 - Nov 22 with 2436 viewsAlanRetentive

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 19:48 - Nov 22 by jeera

He did, he answered honestly and politely and came across well.

He firmly believes in his principles and it shows.
[Post edited 23 Nov 2019 8:37]

Do you mean Karl Marx and Mao Zedong? Or are you, in fact, referring to his principles?

I have to confess that I am pulling your leg somewhat, as I rather like Mr Corbyn myself.

*** Puch Maxi N Owners Club, Social Distancing Officer (SoDOff) and Undersecretary for The Verification of Vaccinations And Testing (UTVVAT) 2021 ***

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 20:51 - Nov 22 with 2398 viewsjeera

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 20:40 - Nov 22 by AlanRetentive

Do you mean Karl Marx and Mao Zedong? Or are you, in fact, referring to his principles?

I have to confess that I am pulling your leg somewhat, as I rather like Mr Corbyn myself.

I was going more with Gorbachev.

Login to get fewer ads

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 20:57 - Nov 22 with 2375 viewsWeWereZombies

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 20:51 - Nov 22 by jeera

I was going more with Gorbachev.

Although it was Jo Swinson who tackled nuclear weapons and took the Gorbachev line.

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 20:59 - Nov 22 with 2358 viewsjeera

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 20:57 - Nov 22 by WeWereZombies

Although it was Jo Swinson who tackled nuclear weapons and took the Gorbachev line.

Gorbachev dislikes nuclear weapons.

Swinson would press the button - so she said a few days ago.

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 21:04 - Nov 22 with 2334 viewsBloomBlue

Sturgeon was the best by a mile, I really dislike her but she was the only one who actually sounded like a PM. Cool classy, articulate and made all the others look like school children at a birthday party.
Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 21:06 - Nov 22 with 2325 viewsWeWereZombies

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 20:59 - Nov 22 by jeera

Gorbachev dislikes nuclear weapons.

Swinson would press the button - so she said a few days ago.

And she also said she did not see nuclear weapons as a way of forcing other nations to disarm and that she wanted to see an international set of institutions that will engineer reductions. Gorbachev would have pushed the button under circumstances that forced him too, perhaps Swinson is just being too honest.

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 21:07 - Nov 22 with 2326 viewsjas0999

Thought he was terrible. Still no decision on Brexit so if you voted remain go Lib Dem. leave voters should go Tory or Brexit Party.

After years of voting Labour it’s very sad that someone like Corbyn is leading the party.
Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 21:08 - Nov 22 with 2317 viewsjas0999

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 19:54 - Nov 22 by WeWereZombies

It’s in Sheffield - a Labour area!!
Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 21:09 - Nov 22 with 2314 viewsjimmyvet

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 21:07 - Nov 22 by jas0999

Thought he was terrible. Still no decision on Brexit so if you voted remain go Lib Dem. leave voters should go Tory or Brexit Party.

After years of voting Labour it’s very sad that someone like Corbyn is leading the party.

Spot on which is why after 9 years of the Tories this AS Marxist and his supporters will hand them another 5 year. Oh for a decent opposition and leader.
Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 21:19 - Nov 22 with 2265 viewsjeera

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 21:06 - Nov 22 by WeWereZombies

And she also said she did not see nuclear weapons as a way of forcing other nations to disarm and that she wanted to see an international set of institutions that will engineer reductions. Gorbachev would have pushed the button under circumstances that forced him too, perhaps Swinson is just being too honest.

You're a fan - I get it.

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 21:21 - Nov 22 with 2249 viewsjeera

His position on the Brexit situation could not be more clear.

Put that piece of card in the bin before you do any more damage to this nation.

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 21:24 - Nov 22 with 2235 viewsWeWereZombies

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 21:19 - Nov 22 by jeera

You're a fan - I get it.

Not a great fan, she is not really smooth enough at the moment to be an outstanding Prime Minister. She does have youth on her side (even if some of the yout' are not on her side) so is the only one of the candidates who i could really see growing into the job. I was very disappointed with her answer on student loans, with a daughter who still has one of those albatrosses hanging around her neck I can see that a determined policy to cancel these (or at least make them interest free) would be a vote winner and also the most acceptable thing that the Lib Dems could do to rid themselves of that toxic legacy from the Cameron years.

Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 21:28 - Nov 22 with 2213 viewscressi

What wrong with people 80% of people are working class have had no pay rises for years no council houses built in years .NHS at breaking point. Don't every bright child deserve the chance of a education . I am lucky not rich own my place no mortgage but see all that's wrong with this nasty uncaring party. So it is about your morals if you care Vote Labour.
Question Time - I thought Corbyn did OK on 21:37 - Nov 22 with 2159 viewsBloomBlue

I dispair that Corbyn's fans cannot see the damage he's doing by sitting on the fence over Brexit, it shouts I cannot make a decision.
The Country demands a PM who can make a decision, in life you have to make a decision and especially as PM. We could be under continuous terrorists attacks and what's he going to do, give me a few weeks to make a decision. If he cannot make a decision after 4 years on Brexit one of the biggest decisions facing this country in years how can anyone trust him to make any quick decision as a PM.

Look at Sturgeon while I think she's annoying she knows she wants to stay in the EU and if Brexit happens she wants an independence vote and will champion Scotland voting to leave, a decision maker
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024